November 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Hair Treatments - Garnier - Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I am not very impressed by this product. It does seem to nourish my hair okay but it leaves it very oily and weighed down. I only use one pump and even that is overkill. It also doesn't leave my hair shiny at all--just oily.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This one made my hair oily! It smells nice and it is cheap but it looks terrible on my hair. I put it just on my ends.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by FelisCatus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing special about it.I used it up during my vacation,didn't notice any difference in the way my hair looks or feels.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by laluna82

In my experience, Garnier products tend to be hit or miss. Unfortunately, this one is a miss. It smells heavenly, and is dirt cheap, but those are the only benefits. My husband and I bought it as a moisturizing treatment because we both have dry, slightly frizzy hair. Five minutes after application, our hair is just as dry as it was before using the spray, and it actually seems to make mine frizzier. Guess it's back to the drawing board.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by tiaracymone

I love this stuff!The smell is delicious and I can hydrate my hair anywhere I go.The oils are also very light and not heavy it sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ValereeB

Just love this stuff!! My hair is so damaged from coloring and this spray is completely rejuvenating it. On my third bottle. HG for me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by kcarrion

I really like this! I have long very thick hair that's a little coarse. I use it on my hair when it's dry and it tames my frizz, makes my hair very touchable and flowy, not sticky or greasy at all. Smells amazing and refreshing. Sometimes I just spritz on my bun for the scent. This is the only product I've repurchased!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by melmonster95

I have always liked garnier products for the hair, so when this came out I was really excited due to the cheapness of the product compared to other oils for the hair I wanted to try. I would use it after j got out of the shower or after I used got tools. I loved the smell and then I realized all it really did waste my hair look shiny but it felt kinda dry. So in the end I used up the bottle but I will probably not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by lindahill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I have highlighted fine hair that is on the thicker side. I have a hard time growing my hair past chin length because I tend to get split ends. I can't spray this all over my hair because if I get too much it will be flat and oily. I spray it in my hands, rub them together and put it mostly on the ends. I also love to spray it on my body right after a shower. My husband notices how soft it makes my skin feel. It says you can put it on your face but I have oily acne prone skin so I'm afraid to try that. I definitely will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is pretty weird ....Well , I think most Garnier products are -at least for me ..I buy them for one purpose and end up using them for entirely another !
I bought this product to try as I wanted a change from my usual ; though very successful routine of using a styling cream and a silicone based serum to lock in moisture , this consists mainly of natural oils +aqua so you have to shake it first ...I tried it on dry and damp hair and both time it didn't do ANYTHING , just made it more crunchy with the same split ends but rather shiny ...then a reviewer here mentioned she used it as a heat protectant , I used it that way before blow drying and it turned out AMAZING .Even better , I don't need much; just two spritz in my hand then combing it with my fingers through my long , thick hair and I am ready for blowdrying with better results :)
They should market it as a heat protection product , but certainly not a "treatment " ...
I will buy it again , but simply for another purpose ..Finally , the bottle I have looks a bit different but may be because I live in the Middle East , but I am sure it's the same product from the description .
Update : I discovered much more better products lately from Pantene which is simply AMAZING and cheaper ...I took another lippie . Won't repurchase this product ever again .