September 18, 2014 | 2056 users online

Hair Treatments - Garnier - Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by laluna82

In my experience, Garnier products tend to be hit or miss. Unfortunately, this one is a miss. It smells heavenly, and is dirt cheap, but those are the only benefits. My husband and I bought it as a moisturizing treatment because we both have dry, slightly frizzy hair. Five minutes after application, our hair is just as dry as it was before using the spray, and it actually seems to make mine frizzier. Guess it's back to the drawing board.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by tiaracymone

I love this stuff!The smell is delicious and I can hydrate my hair anywhere I go.The oils are also very light and not heavy it sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ValereeB

Just love this stuff!! My hair is so damaged from coloring and this spray is completely rejuvenating it. On my third bottle. HG for me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by kcarrion

I really like this! I have long very thick hair that's a little coarse. I use it on my hair when it's dry and it tames my frizz, makes my hair very touchable and flowy, not sticky or greasy at all. Smells amazing and refreshing. Sometimes I just spritz on my bun for the scent. This is the only product I've repurchased!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by melmonster95

I have always liked garnier products for the hair, so when this came out I was really excited due to the cheapness of the product compared to other oils for the hair I wanted to try. I would use it after j got out of the shower or after I used got tools. I loved the smell and then I realized all it really did waste my hair look shiny but it felt kinda dry. So in the end I used up the bottle but I will probably not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by lindahill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I have highlighted fine hair that is on the thicker side. I have a hard time growing my hair past chin length because I tend to get split ends. I can't spray this all over my hair because if I get too much it will be flat and oily. I spray it in my hands, rub them together and put it mostly on the ends. I also love to spray it on my body right after a shower. My husband notices how soft it makes my skin feel. It says you can put it on your face but I have oily acne prone skin so I'm afraid to try that. I definitely will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is pretty weird ....Well , I think most Garnier products are -at least for me ..I buy them for one purpose and end up using them for entirely another !
I bought this product to try as I wanted a change from my usual ; though very successful routine of using a styling cream and a silicone based serum to lock in moisture , this consists mainly of natural oils +aqua so you have to shake it first ...I tried it on dry and damp hair and both time it didn't do ANYTHING , just made it more crunchy with the same split ends but rather shiny ...then a reviewer here mentioned she used it as a heat protectant , I used it that way before blow drying and it turned out AMAZING .Even better , I don't need much; just two spritz in my hand then combing it with my fingers through my long , thick hair and I am ready for blowdrying with better results :)
They should market it as a heat protection product , but certainly not a "treatment " ...
I will buy it again , but simply for another purpose ..Finally , the bottle I have looks a bit different but may be because I live in the Middle East , but I am sure it's the same product from the description .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by CamiBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. After struggling to find a decent leave-in conditioner type product that wouldn't wreak disaster on my extremely fine, damaged, red hair, I managed to come across this and my hair found solace. While I don't find it to be hydrating beyond words, it does act as an excellent detangler, and hides split ends rather well. It smooths down my hair without making it look like a greaseball, and the scent is pleasant as well. If you're looking for something that is moisturizing enough, and smooths hair without weighing it down, then I highly recommend this.

I also recommend using it primarily on wet hair, though I tend to spray it on my blow-dried, flat-ironed hair and yield consistently good results with both application techniques.

I will continue to repurchase.

UPDATE: This is literally SAVING my hair. Whenever I feel a dry patch in my hair, I just spray this on and, like magic, my hair is soft and manageable. This product is incredible and I highly recommend to anyone whose hair is dwelling in the depths of unreconcilable damage.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont like this product because it made my hair look greasy next day.
I did use on dry hair and next time on wet hair,the result is same.I hate to waste products so I use this treatment only on ends very little true to avoid the greasyness .I do like other Garnier hair products but this really bad.
This also make my hair fall more like ussually.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I picked this up a while at Kroger, and I think it was around five dollars, which is pretty cheap. Long story short, this is a miracle. Makes my hair softer, shinier, healthier...Love it. Also, my hair has grown so much while usuing this! I'm so happy with this product. I use it after every wash while my hair is still damp, and it is amazing. Love it.