Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray

3.7

Aqua/Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Isohexadecane,Poloxamer 184,Hexylene Glycol,Parfum/Fragrance,Benzyl Alcohol,Polyaminopropyl Biguanide,Linalool,Persea Gratissima Oil,Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil,Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil,Yellow 5 (CI 19140),CI 17200 (Red 33),F.I.L. D38660/1

on 7/21/2015 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Didn't do enough for my dry, damaged hair. I need something that penetrates the hair not just coats it. I had much better luck with matrix daily leave in spray. Too bad though because the price of this product is much better. Would not repurchase.

on 11/17/2014 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not very impressed by this product. It does seem to nourish my hair okay but it leaves it very oily and weighed down. I only use one pump and even that is overkill. It also doesn't leave my hair shiny at all--just oily.

on 10/12/2014 3:52:00 PM

This one made my hair oily! It smells nice and it is cheap but it looks terrible on my hair. I put it just on my ends.

on 10/12/2014 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Nothing special about it.I used it up during my vacation,didn't notice any difference in the way my hair looks or feels.

on 5/30/2014 9:42:00 PM

In my experience, Garnier products tend to be hit or miss. Unfortunately, this one is a miss. It smells heavenly, and is dirt cheap, but those are the only benefits. My husband and I bought it as a moisturizing treatment because we both have dry, slightly frizzy hair. Five minutes after application, our hair is just as dry as it was before using the spray, and it actually seems to make mine frizzier. Guess it's back to the drawing board.

on 1/11/2014 1:08:00 PM

I love this stuff!The smell is delicious and I can hydrate my hair anywhere I go.The oils are also very light and not heavy it sticky.

on 12/23/2013 2:42:00 PM

Just love this stuff!! My hair is so damaged from coloring and this spray is completely rejuvenating it. On my third bottle. HG for me!!

on 5/30/2013 3:48:00 AM

I really like this! I have long very thick hair that's a little coarse. I use it on my hair when it's dry and it tames my frizz, makes my hair very touchable and flowy, not sticky or greasy at all. Smells amazing and refreshing. Sometimes I just spritz on my bun for the scent. This is the only product I've repurchased!

on 4/21/2013 10:38:00 PM

I have always liked garnier products for the hair, so when this came out I was really excited due to the cheapness of the product compared to other oils for the hair I wanted to try. I would use it after j got out of the shower or after I used got tools. I loved the smell and then I realized all it really did waste my hair look shiny but it felt kinda dry. So in the end I used up the bottle but I will probably not buy again.

on 4/7/2013 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I have highlighted fine hair that is on the thicker side. I have a hard time growing my hair past chin length because I tend to get split ends. I can't spray this all over my hair because if I get too much it will be flat and oily. I spray it in my hands, rub them together and put it mostly on the ends. I also love to spray it on my body right after a shower. My husband notices how soft it makes my skin feel. It says you can put it on your face but I have oily acne prone skin so I'm afraid to try that. I definitely will repurchase!