November 1, 2014 | 1048 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Olay - Quench Body Lotion Advanced Healing fragrance free with vitamin e & vita niacin

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by jdbly11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This Olay lotion is great. It is moisturizing yet very light feeling on my skin. It is not greasy, heavy or filmy. It soaks in very quickly. It could be a little more moisturizing, but so far I really like it. I highly recommend it and will buy Olay lotions again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this on sale and thought it was one of Paula's picks but it isn't. I find it to be more of a light lotion good for warmer weather months, rather than a "quenching" moisturizer. It is fragrance free and not greasy, so it works as a light hand lotion as well, and is good for use when fragrance is an issue (so many fragrance free places now!). I think I'll need something more heavy duty for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ahhnordstrom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Truly amazing! It really IS unscented. And it makes my skin so healthy and soft, without feeling greasy. It gets better the more I use it. A great, basic, good-quality lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by ISpendAllMyHubbysMoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this lotion! I purchased it based on reviews by Paula Begoun. I am 9 weeks pregnant and the smell of pretty much ALL lotions makes me sick. I have had to switch over to all unscented body care. This lotion fits the bill perfectly and has added ingredients, like Niacinamide, that are great for skin. And this lotion is truly unscented. I've found that a lot of body products that are unscented still have a strange odor to them OR they actually do have added fragrance (aka Dove's Sensitive Skin body wash).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Andio

AHHHH, Finally a fragrance free body lotion with good for you ingredients. This stuff is fab. Have tried other Olay body products only to find that I had to discontinue due to the fragrance factor. This product goes on silky smooth and seems to hydrate for hours. Love it!