MAC Sheer Shimmer Powder in Norweigan Wood

4.6

on 1/28/2003 10:15:00 PM

This is my *fave* sheer shimmer powder, and one of my favourite shimmer products overall. It's a beautiful shimmery silvery-taupe, with a hint of champagne. Very unique, and *so* flattering when applied.

The shimmer particles are much mor refined and subtle in this shade than any of the others- it doesn't have the obvious glitter particles of Pink Flurry or Trixie. This actually reminds me of a pressed, and more subtle version of Becca Mermaid Loose Shimmer, which I also adore. continued >>

on 2/2/2003 10:21:00 PM

Pretty shiommery taupe that's great for eyes, I find it's trickier to use on face--though it's a gorgeous color.

on 2/2/2003 10:17:00 PM

A lovely shimmer powder! A shimmery taupe or tan color with shimmer. It even works on a ruddy PPP like me.

on 9/29/2002 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is so pretty, I'm surprised that there isn't more reviews on it. This is a pretty light taupey/tan with shimmer.

on 8/11/2002 6:21:00 PM

Norweigan Wood is nice, but not my favorite SSP color. It is a light tan color that goes on with just a slight tint of tan color and a lot of shimmer. I prefer Trixie as I prefer pink tints to tan tints, but I do still use this one on occasion.

Popular Blush Products