October 1, 2014 | 1228 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheer Shimmer Powder in Norweigan Wood

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 10:15:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

This is my *fave* sheer shimmer powder, and one of my favourite shimmer products overall. It's a beautiful shimmery silvery-taupe, with a hint of champagne. Very unique, and *so* flattering when applied.

The shimmer particles are much mor refined and subtle in this shade than any of the others- it doesn't have the obvious glitter particles of Pink Flurry or Trixie. This actually reminds me of a pressed, and more subtle version of Becca Mermaid Loose Shimmer, which I also adore. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty shiommery taupe that's great for eyes, I find it's trickier to use on face--though it's a gorgeous color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 10:17:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

A lovely shimmer powder! A shimmery taupe or tan color with shimmer. It even works on a ruddy PPP like me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2002 3:54:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is so pretty, I'm surprised that there isn't more reviews on it. This is a pretty light taupey/tan with shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2002 6:21:00 PM More reviews by dana

Norweigan Wood is nice, but not my favorite SSP color. It is a light tan color that goes on with just a slight tint of tan color and a lot of shimmer. I prefer Trixie as I prefer pink tints to tan tints, but I do still use this one on occasion.