April 24, 2014 | 1828 users online

Lash Treatments - Careprost (Generic Brand Latisse)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by DebbieSampaio23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg..omg...That how I can explain this AMAZING product? My eyelashes look amazing and I am only in my 3rd week using this product.
I found a small cute website named www.beautybylarkins.com
I can even use "billmelatter" method to pay, and they delivered 3 days after I purchased.
Love it.
Cant wait to see my gorgeous lashes in 9 more weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by sylblyth76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I came across Latisse, I just fell head over heels in love with the result of this product. However, price became an issue as a bottle last only 2 months. So I started googling a generic product. I'm a cosmetic critic and I study which product is good for skin type and so forth. So I found a few generic products but Careprost is popularly used by everyone so I ordered and transitioned to the product in no time. That was 5 months ago, my lashes are still pretty amazing to this day. Didn't experience redness or irritation. I apply it every 2 days for maintenance. I get mine from crystalbeauty101.com.ph, their customer service is very impressive, they get back to all my inquiries very quickly. They are located in u.s. which makes it easier to establish trust as far as using my credit card online. Plus I get my order within couple of days! Another thing, don't put the solution in the cap as it can contaminate the solution in the bottle. Apply a drop of Careprost directly to the brush and make sure you wash the brush before and after every use. Also, applying morning and evening doesn't expedite the results, so just apply it every night after washing the face and when it's free of any make up. I hope my review helps a little.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by lisa7788

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to use Revitalash and it worked great, but it made my eyes very itchy & red looking. I discontinued using it because of the irritation. Then after a few years of my sparse lashes, I decided to take the plunge & try Careprost. I'd seen enough photos of blue eyed people who hadn't experienced any color change with use.
I'm fair with blond hair & blue eyes. I have mostly blond eyelases and not many of them. I've been using this for about a month now, and I love it! I've had no irritation at all, and only minimal eyelid discoloration. My lashes are super long now & I'm looking fwd to them filling in even more. Once they grow in, I'll dye them to really make them pop!
I highly recommend this if you have short sparse lashes like I had. I'm extremey pleased that it doesn'y make my eyes itch or turn red.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by violetta16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this a week ago! (I am going to add on to this review as time goes by) Although I have only used this product for a week, I have enough data to already start on my review! WEEK 1: I got this product in the mail from a website who's clinic resides close to where I live. I got the product With 2 applicators.I started using this day 1 an hour before bedtime and already made a mistake by using too much. ONE drop in the cap is enough for both eyes! Long story short, so far minimal to no irritation. The only thing I noticed I do tend to get a little gunk in the inner corner of my eye in the morning but that subsides as soon as I wash my face. Long story short, I think that this product is working already!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by akbecca

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For years I had to deal with using eye makup to camouflage the fact that I had very few lashes on my left eye. I started using Latisse about a year ago with amazing results, but the product price was outrageous! I decided to try the generic version,Careprost.I found it on amazon. I've been using it for 4 months now it with the same great results at a fraction of the cost of Latisse. It's wonderful to have eyelashes on both eyes, need I say more?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by hotdamnitsjess

I wanted to say, I've been looking for an HG for lash growth and this is it. I used it every night for about a month, and BAM awesome lashes. I started to spread it out to a every other or every two nights. The growth did slow down. When allergy season began rolling around, I found myself losing lashes becuase I kept rubbing my eyes. I began using CareProst again and within a few days, my lost lashes began sprouting again. My cousin thought I was wearing falsies. I def will continue buying this product. My long lashes are really noticeable.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by nadiahoney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok,.... so here is my FIRST review here ever! I am mostly writing it to help with my two cents, but also wish to know who has had the same results as me. I believe it's important to get the real deal without paying a fortune. Hilariously enough, I am thinking of forcing my sisters and friends to test it along with me so that I have more than just one person's evidence....I bet they'll say no as they are more "natural is good" than me. I have bought both Latisse and Careprost in the past and was hoping to save some money with just careprost on its own. I did get results from Latisse but I truly believe that they overcharge us poor people because they know we care too much about beauty. I truly believe it is WRONG to charge such high prices and also to pay them, when people in the world could use that money for food. By paying them (even if I could afford it) I feel like I am saying it's okay to do that, so I was really, really hoping that I could screw over the evil medical corporations and the evil FDA by ordering cheaper stuff online even though the FDA claims we will die immediately upon using any foreign products that they don't get money from I mean approve (haha.) Well....what a waste for me at least. I am curious to know if others have had the same experience. Well... after an entire bottle, applying as instructed, once and sometimes twice a day, I can safely say.....save your money ladies! I have seen little to no results, and I bought a ton of crap from this crap website! Is it just me or do others agree? Does ADC realize they have lost a lifelong customer?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by noemiserra

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered my first 2 bottles of Careprost from reading reviews here in MUA. So I'm here now to make a review about the product and it's pros and cons.

Careprost is an amazing product. I was very pessimistic about using it on my eyelids after reading the side effects. But in the end, it was all worth it!

1st Week - I had redness on my eyes, when I contacted where I got it from. They didn't respond at all. So I contacted a different online supplier. Crystal from crystalbeauty101.com.ph said that it might have been due to unwashed applicator or I was applying too much. So I became very careful with the application.

2nd week - Redness went away but still a little itchy. I was worried but kept going. After few days, itchiness just went away by itself.

3rd-7th Week - very minimal results were showing.

11th week - Whooaaahhhh... I know it sounds like I woke up one day with nice long and thick lashes! But my lashes are darn amazing! With the help of mascara, they show more volume and thickness! People from work really think I'm using fake lashes. That's how great this product is.

I'm on my 4th month and I still can't get over the fact that there's really a breakthrough like Careprost. I also highly recommend Crystal Beauty 101 because without constant advise from Crystal I wouldn't have continued.

Careprost promised that in 4 months, if you follow the simple steps, you will see great results! So far for me, this product kept its promise :)))

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by eeniemeenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I don't know why everyone and the grandmother isn'y using this product! It works so well and does not irritate eyes (at least not mine). Lashes grow to a dramatic length and are 100% YOURS (think Melinda Gordon from Ghost Whisperer). The effects are even more noticible on when you put on your favorite mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by ns193140

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ladies, I love this product! It does take a while to see the effects, but it is well worth it! I use a eyeliner applicator to apply it and each bottle lasts a few months. I used to apply it beofre bedtime, but now i wait at least an hour or two before i go to sleep since I have been growing little hairs on my cheeks, since at night the prodcut can smear onto your face :/ I bought 3 bottles of this stuff for around 50 dollars and they have lasted well over a year. Everyone thinks I have eyelash extensions, so once again I highly recomend this product!!