July 24, 2014 | 1231 users online

Lash Treatments - Careprost (Generic Brand Latisse)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Rie60

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Strange? Not really- I've gotten great information from this site for years, but when I saw how much ya'll were paying for careprost I joined and posted. Yep, my profile is blank- I just need a second to take the time to fill it out- looks like my review was taken down, not sure why. Just trying to let folks in on a far better deal. I love careprost, no side effects, my lashes look awesome and the only problem I've ever had was that sometimes they get TOO long (read: 1st world problem)- I'm certainly not paid for reviews, but if you know where I can sign up for that gig, drop me a line cuz Im on it. I just posted because I pay half. To the person who wrote me (J)- they make you wait a few days to be able to mail for security, but when I can, we'll talk :). To the rest of you ladies, sorry if I looked suspicious- just new.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by KIMLYNNE

HOLY EYELASHES! I love, love, love Careprost. When I first started growing my lashes I used Latisse. Yes, the expensive brand that I bought from a Botox office for $90. I used about 2 bottles and then I heard about Careprost. I will have to admit that I was hesitant to give it a try. What if it didn't work? What if my long lashes decided to stop growing because I decided to take the time to try Careprost? Well, both are the exact same thing but Careprost is MUCH, MUCH cheaper. I apply ONE DROP TO BOTH EYELIDS DIRECTLY ABOVE MY EYELASHES ABOUT 4 TIMES A WEEK. (also, invest in a cheap soft eyeliner brush. I bought mine at Ulta (can't remember the name, only that it it is cheap, about $5 and has a purple handle). Some people have asked if I have fake lashes. YES, this is what I was going for. The "Fake" look without my lashes actually being fake. I will continue to repurchase Careprost again and again! No side effects for me. Just beautiful long and lush lashes.Of course. you will HAVE to apply mascara to get the full effect. Mascara will make your lashes look thicker and longer. Careprost (and Latisse) offers lengthening and toughening of your lashes but fails to offer thickness. So for thickness you will need Mascara.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by alexis1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wow, is this stuff amazing! I have permanent false eyelashes now! They were short & sparse,now they're thick & full! I get comlements almost everyday on my lashes. People can't believe that they're my real lashes! I have my lashes tinted & then they really "pop"!
I love this stuff & will continue to use it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by georgiaibero

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using Careprost for almost a year now and it has given my eyelashes astonishing growth! Everyone who sees me thinks I'm using fake eyelashes. I buy mine for $28 a bottle with applicators. I buy it from crystalbeauty 101 who does 2-3 day shipping for free. I love my eyelashes and I will always use Careprost as it is the cheapest in the market. My friends and I are in love with this product :)

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by MelMel82

12 weeks and I got great results. This is coming from someone with thin Asian lashes. The product did what it says and when I got it from mylashes4less, I was 100% satisfied with my purchase. For a fraction of the cost of Latisse, this works just as good!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by anatellenov

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using latisse last year after I saw the results my coworkers experienced. I had breast cancer 2 years ago which caused me to lose most of my hair and eyelashes. I couldn't afford to keep using latisse so I found careprost, actually this board helped! I've been using careprost now for about 8 months and my only regret is not using this sooner. Amazing results and I couldn't be happier. Every morning I see my lashes it reminds me that I'm getting stronger!

Now for those of you that ask about side effects, I didn't really experience any other than a very slight itchiness only the first week. Possibly because it was the first time I was apply anything to my eyes. My skin is very pale and I do notice a very slight pink shade on my top eye lid, but its easily covered up by my eyeliner. It took a lot of of research and this board was great. I went to almost all the different vendors with the same questions and compared answers. I went with crystalbeauty101 who I found on here and she answered all of my questions and gave me great advice after my purchase as well.

I'm also starting to use careprost on my eyebrows as I've seen some people comment that it works. I will try it for a few months and then report back! GOD BLESS CAREPROST!!

10 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by rushel20

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I started using Careprost last year and took about 2 months before I saw some great results. I had a phase early on where I lost few eyelashes due to heavy mascara, so when I started using Careprost they grew longer and darker and now my lashes are better than before! I use Careprost every other day and I have found this as effective as daily use. It also works on brows to thicken them up, and some hairs grow really long, but i haven't been able to fill out a couple of overplucked areas - only a few sparse hairs have come in so i haven't thrown out my eyebrow pencils just yet. I haven't had any staining or irritation of my eyelids and my eyes are still the same color. I only put the product on my upper lashes / eyelids but my lower lashes have thickened and lengthened as well, which is just great! All in all I'm very pleased with Careprost. I buy mine from lifetime lashes.

10 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by notaprincez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the product. It really works, I had no lashes what so ever. And in about months time got enough and 2 months they are amazing, will not go back to my non existent ever! At first my eyes would go red and felt sore. I got some good eye drops and after a month didn't even need them anymore, my eyes got use to them. I got 2 bottles for 35 from a private seller and happy to share this info with people in UK.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by monkeypaw2007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Careprost is great and is cheap. I was able to get my supply from MyLashes4Less and within just a few days it arrived in my mailbox. I've used the product for over 4 months now. The only drawback is that there was some redness around the eyes. But darkening of the eyelid is expected. I asked MyLashes4Less about the darkening of the lids (I posted a picture of the results with my great lashes and redness) and they mentioned upon reducing the usage to 2-3 times a week after your 4th month, it will gradually go away. I'm approaching my 5th month and the redness indeed is fading. I'm glad I found this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by FrejaValentin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I get this on an off-label prescription from my doctor - I would never risk buying it online.
It works. Simple as that.

I'm fair and blond with fine hair, and my eyelashes are no different. Not horrible, but thin, light and sparse, so for me this is a miracle product.
After using for a month, my lashes (top and bottom) are a lot longer, a bit thicker, and there seems to be more of them. Usually a lot fall out seemingly at random, but I have hardly lost any while on Lumigan (the brand name in Denmark). I tint my lashes to enhance the effects, and for the first time since my preteens, I have confidently gone out without mascara. Woo!
I have used before for about a year, then stopped because of the price, but picked it up again this april. I'm addicted again.

On the downside, it makes the skin around my eyes quite red, meaning I can't go without foundation. Boo. And it also makes my eyes quite itchy. Double boo. After the initial 8 weeks of daily use, I'll lower it to every other day or less, to keep up the effects and tone down the adverse reactions. I've read that it can alter the colour of the iris, but I haven't experienced that. I imagine it is a greater risk, if you have blue eyes.