April 17, 2014 | 1934 users online

Highlighters - Victoria's Secret - PRO Radiant FX Face Illuminator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

VS Face Illuminator is along the lines of Nars Illuminator in Orgasm but more subtle and not especially shimmery. It does start out a bit pinky but that subsides in a few minutes. Works as a subtle highlighter under or over foundation, or mixed with foundation. I use it as an eyeshadow base all over the lid, extended out, and up to the brow, then add a dark color in the crease and outer V, and push on a dark shadow as eyeliner and smudge it out for a fast pinky-peachy-bronzey smoky eye. Very moist, so good for dry-mature skintypes. May take some experimenting to find your own best ways to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by jillrandall

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mixed with my foundation. Great price too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by erbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love love love this product! I always liked Benefit's High Beam but with a limited budget, I needed a cheaper alternative. I found this product last year and am now just running out of it. I use a little bit on my cheeks daily and a little on my brow bone from time to time.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by mia4ever

I only got this product because I had a 10 dollar off any product promotion card from VS in the mail and was looking for a highlighter for my face for a long time. I do already have the Mac Strobe cream which I mix with my foundation for a dewy look but wanted something less thick and more translucent. It seemed similar to Benefit's High Beam but I didn't want to dish out the money for High Beam so I went with the VS Pro Radiant Fx Face Illuminator. It does have a glittery component to it but it isn't so bad, I used it to highlight my cheekbones or just wear it instead of eye shadow and it gives your face a youthful radiance. If you have oily skin to begin with skip this product. If you are looking for a cheap highlighter and something that you can blend in with your foundation this is the product for you. I am sure the more expensive brands probably give you a better finish but in my opinion after having tried the High beam it was very similar to it and not as thick in consistency as the MAC strobe cream. It comes in a pump which I like but sometimes tends to pump too much product. Its a fun product if you are looking to try out different things. My opinion is that if you really want to buy it, try it on, walk around in the mall, go to the rest room and check it out and see for yourself.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by lifeislife

This made my face red and sparkly where I applied it, which I didn't like. Then after a while, the color would go away, which I didn't like either. Also, the pump is really bad. If you push it down a little it stops and a tiny bit of product comes out. If you push it down more, it goes down all the way and too much product spurts out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by diggity

This looked so pretty in the store that I had to try it. But I'm very disappointed. I was hoping to find a illuminating product (like Boots High Lights, Benefit High Beam, etc.). This is a peachy color with lots of glitter. The glitter is not subtle IMO. It wouldn't be as bad if the peach color lasted, but it quickly faded and I was left with a shiny glitter face. I'm going to use this on my arms and legs in the summer to add a little sheen, but overall I would not re-purchase.