Wet 'n' Wild Vamp It Up 919b

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Color is nice but the product is drying and fills fine lines. Have tried this with a base and it didn't help. Packaging is crap too, falls open in my bag.

on 7/21/2015 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I bought this color because it's a dupe for the MAC Cyber, but as I get antsy at the price tag for MAC products I thanked the heavens for the people who came up with and take time to dupe products. They're doing the Lord's work.

But anyway I didn't really like this lipstick at first. It didn't really go on very smooth and the texture is kind of chalky. The color though is fabulous if you are going for that vamp look, which I usually am. I love the color, but the texture leaves a lot to be desired. I bought another tube though despite that issue because I love the color.

on 6/27/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is the smoothest creamiest lipstick out of all of the wnw matte mega last lipsticks I own. Crazy!! So the way to wear this without looking like your favorite store is Hot Topix or ur generally misunderstood and/or goth is to wear 1 of ur regular skin tones (it's tempting but don't go for ethereal paleness) full coverage foundations w powder, concealer, highlight a generous amount (skip contour), black mascara (no other eye makeup)/curl lashes copiously, MAC Prep + Prime Lip (let set til 'tacky' a couple of mins), MAC Nightmoth lipliner, & this lipstick blot reapply (by dabbing not swiping). I read another review elsewhere on MUA where I got my inspiration for this look (thank u MUA'er!!). U basically want to look like you've got good glowing skin & then this color as the focal point 4 ur lips. It's very chic & makes me think of European makeup sort of.This color exempts me from buying MAC Cyber lol why I mean when I'm happii w this?! I have almost all of the wnw mega last & some of them tug terribly but this 1 is like silk!! Fun color to experiment w/. Also underline ur lips a bit. I don't like it when mine turns out like I need my Epi Pin administered.

on 5/30/2015 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love this color sooo much!!!! I just bought it yesterday at Walgreensđź’• however it's a little too dark for me to wear by itself so I mix it with Sugarplum Fairy. Which gives an awesome mix for me. It's def matte but not as dry as the others. It's very easy to apply onto my lips & stands out. I only wear this to bring out a neutral eyeshadow because this lippie has a lot going on! But I absolutely loooovvvvveeee it! I would have to say this is my fave next to Cherry Bombđź’•

on 5/23/2015 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this color! It's a very deep purple. The finish is semi-matte, and it isn't drying. I wear this all the time. It's an inexpensive product simply because of the packaging. I would definitely repurchase!

on 4/9/2015 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted a dark lipstick because I was trying to change it up. I also didn't want to spend much money on such a dark color and risk it looking bad. So wet n wild is the perfect way to try out new colors without breaking the bank. I loved this! Very pigmented and stays on for a long time. Its almost black but I love the fact that its not and dark purple is still noticeable. Took off a lippie because it's kind of hard to work with the blunt ended shape it has! Overall def worth the $2 for trying something new!

on 3/6/2015 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This took me forever to find. I had to go to a Walgreens off the beaten path. It looks like crap on me. I have owned most of the Megalasts and this one is probably one of my least favorites. It is patchy as hell on me. The color is great but the formula sucks.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The formula isn't AMAZING but the color is!! If it goes on streaky, that may be due to dry lips. Try a lip balm and primer underneath. Also to prevent streaks and rough lipstick application in general it's super important to maintain moisturized lips at all times. That means drinking lots of water and applying a good lip balm often. That will help all lipsticks look more beautiful on. Anyway back to this lipstick ... I really love the color, and it's super inexpensive.

on 11/22/2014 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Alright. It's been a lonng time since I owned a black lipstick and the last time I needed one for a look I just used liner (black outside, purple inside. It was pretty rad). I have Revlon Black Cherry and wanted the Va Va Violet but I couldn't find it. So I heard of this and thought, why not. It's sooo cheap. I think by now it's either discontinued or just that all 7 stores I called are out of it by chance, but I got it on ebay for about $4.50.

Yes, it's thick and I get the crayon comments.

Yes, it's drying and matte.

But for it's sake, I think the color rocks. It is super dramatic and you can't pull this off if you are faint of heart. I like that its not PURE black as that would be a different statement but it's close enough that it is super vampy yet a bit more mature.

I also think that being matte, it stays on better. I worry about dark softer colors bleeding. A matte hardly bleeds.

So for all that, the price, the color, I don't mind the cons. I don't have a hard time applying it even without that 'point' shape. But one thing that does kind of bug me is that it *is* patchy. Boo. You can fill it in, but it is really thick. I still love it for what I paid, which was a higher price than the average person who got it in store because I had to order online, and I'm a major bargain buyer so I usually hate to pay more. I also use Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner in Powerful Purple as a liner for this and it's amazingly perfect. This color doesn't really need a liner since it's matte, but it helps get to the line just right since you have to be careful with a color that dark to not go outside of your lips. So as much as I like it, I have to give a 3 because I'm just super critical. I've only worn it once. I almost wish I waited for Kiss matte in Purple Affair which is brighter, and kind of what I was looking for, but it's good to have a vamp lip I guess.

on 10/24/2014 4:43:00 AM

Ok I started with up the amp by MAC, then moved on to heroine, then was craving almost black so was going to try cyber, but I found this little gem instead for $1.99!!!!!!! From what I see online, this is DARKER & MORE opaque than cyber!!! It's the greatest steal I've gotten in a while. Very very deep purple; almost black. Matte and long wearing. Exactly what I was looking for. 1 left at my rite aid!! Will DEFINITELY repurchase! The ultimate vampy lip! Looks great w my fair/ medium red skin, black hair, and hazel eyes. A fall staple. Yes I wear this during day. I don't care!

Popular Lipsticks