July 24, 2014 | 1296 users online

Moisturizers - Atrix Intensive Hand Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i keep this one at my office. because its the only hand cream that right after i have it, i can type on the keyboard without sticky fingers or i can shake hands with a colleague. unusual nonsticky texture. and it gives a sufficient sudden hydration.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had used this products so many times,i can't even remember when i start to use it.I live in EU so here this hand cream is easy to find,in original formula,cheap,in different packaging in tube or jar,plastic or metal,with camomile or with aloe,or the formula with parfume free for sensitive skin..or they have a new formula for very dry skin and damaged,something like "Professionelle Repair-Cream" same us u can find in nails salon but the is decent.
Right now i am close to finish a 150ml jar and i really want to say how amazing is this.Before i had Neutrogena becouse it was winter and i need it more protection,but this Atix is making a better job then the Neutrogena.
I love love how after i use this, my hands gets soo soft and silky..like i just had some scrub mask and some miraculos tratament after.
Is very inexpensive and i got better result then using the profesional formula from Douglas who is ten times expensive then this.Even my hubby have one tube in car :-)
I just check up on this on google and i saw the original formula can be found on amazon,for people who want to test anotheramazing hand cream from Germany same great like the Nivea in blue dark jar.
10lipies for beeing so really amazing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought it at my local supermarket for just over a euro (!!). For something so cheap it works pretty well, it sinks in quickly, smell is okay, but unfortunately my hands don't stay soft for very long, however I do have VERY dry hands...
EDIT: stopped with this handcream, I use Vaseline hand cream and Burt's Bees hand salve now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I purchased this while in Taiwan at a Watson's drugstore. I was looking for German-made Nivea in a tin but could only find Thailand-made Nivea, so I picked up this tin of Atrix instead since it was made in Germany.

I really like the performance of this cream as it's very moisturizing without being greasy. It sinks into my hands right away and I also use it on my heels and legs. However, the camomile scent is a bit overpowering and powdery smelling. I would've preferred an unscented hand cream, so I wouldn't repurchase. The tin is large and sturdy, and I paid $129 NTD (less than $4 USD), which isn't bad at all.