July 23, 2014 | 2067 users online

Bronzers - H & M - Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by IsminiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't use to wear bronzer or even contour my cheeks cause I found it didn't match my porcelain white skin tone. I changed my mind though,when I gave this amazing product a try. I love the finish it gives. It's soft,with cool undertones and it gives my face the kind of shading I need.Lasts all day,really matte,easy to work with and has a pleasant powdery smell. Not chalky at all and dirt cheap! I love that it comes in 2 different sizes. The big one -20 grams of product!- could last for years and the small one is perfect for travelling or for your handbag! You should own that if you have fair or olive skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Markella1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

RAVE!! Fair skinned gals, give this bronzer a try, but i'm sure it would work one way or another on almost anyone (except very dark skinned ladies).

I have the one in the big packaging which is supposed to be an all-over body bronzer, but it's exactly the same shade as the little one. So chose whatever works for you. It costs around 4 euros in Greece.

I use this to bring some life and dimention back to my face -and since i'm quite fair (usually the lightest or the second lightest shade in every foundation range) my face needs *something* to help me from looking like a ghost. All the other bronzers i've tried seem to be too dark/too brown/too orangy for me.

This is not cool toned , but not TOO orangy.
Its consistency is really great in my opinion! Not as creamy as some other bronzers, but what i like about it is that it's not powdery at all, so it won't create a dusty mess every time you whirl your brush into it.

The pigmentation is on the sheer side, but totally buildable! It helps me have control and not look like an oompa loompa during winter when i'm pale as crap. But it's buildable and suits me during summer too, when i get really tanned. That's why i said it would look good on darker skinned ladies too.

As a last note, exactly because it's not too powdery, it lasts for AGES. I've been using this almost everyday for the last year and a half and i still haven't hit pan(!!!) (I even use it on my eyelids or crease quite often too, to give some definition)

The only other bronzer that i've found good for my skintone is the Korres monoi bronzer, which is my HG, but that's more expensive.
Totally recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it! Cheap but amazing!! I used it to contour my cheeks, and it stays on all day. Nuff said!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Tabby95

I bought this bronzer randomly whilst in h and m one day last summer. I was going on holiday and thought I could do with a bit of bronzing. Annoyingly, as im sure youll all know, the makeup in h and m is all in small plastic packets so you can't actually open the product to see what colour it is, so I just bought it hoping for the best. When I finally did open it, I found it was actually too light for my skin (normally olive but was more tanned then) and a little too orange as a face powder.

I generally use this bronzer as a light powder finish to set my make up, I just make sure not to use too much. Its easy to apply using a brush. I also use it as a base colour for my eyes sometimes too. I think it's pretty good quality, especially as I only paid about £3 for it!

The mirror in the compact means it is useful to take around, the mirror itself is good too. I also like the appearance of the bronzer! It's a shiny gold-ish colour compact and looks pretty. I am writing this review a whole year after I bought it and I can't even see the bottom of the compact so it's doing pretty well!

The only reason I wouldn't buy again is because my closest h and m's are all fairly far away and I prefer thicker powders that I have used in the past.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by aznflower101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

NC40-42, yellow undertone, asian skin. The color of the bronzer is not dark enough. The color of the bronzer is about my skin shade but warmer and the slightest bit darker like very little difference. Overall a nice soft texture, lots of product in a compact of it; and if you're lighter than me, then I'd say to give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by agirlwholovesballet

The color is nice, not muddy at all, but you need to use quite a lot. There's a whole lot of product tho, and you can build it up, so the product itself is great.
The packaging sucks. The mirror is too tiny to use, and the packaging takes up a lot of space. I deported it, and found little foam strips under the pan to make it look like there's a lot more product than it looks. There really is a lot of product in the pan and I think h&m didnt have to do it .
Overall, I think the product deserves a 5 but it's because of the packaging that it got a 3. I suggest you to try it and depot it to save space

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by SAA2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST BRONZER EVER! IT'S SO GOOD!
THE COLOR IS PERFECT.
AND IT'S SO CHEAP.

GIVE IT A TRY<3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by sc93

This Bronzer is amazing. Not to matte. Not to shimmery. It gives you that perfect glow. For years and years ive been using this lightly all over my face and people would mistake it for face powder. It evens covers up the few blemishes your foundation has not completely covered. The only down side i found to this product is that it would leave small red powder dots on your face throughout the day but i would say this is perfect for use on the rest of your body! :) pluss... lasts agess and the price is great, better than any other expensive bronzers that make you look orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by majaaab

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

+ You get much product for the price
+ Gives a natural look
+ Nice packaging, mirror inside and stylish outside
+ Does not make my skin any bad

- You have to use much product to get results
- Too much glitter for everyday use

All over a good product, but I think you can find a better (though, not for the same price) GL :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by TMK

This is a very very very good bronzer, if you are looking for a cheap one. It is so natural, and not full of shimmer, like other more expensive bronzers, that claims to be so good, and god knows what. But here, you get a good amount of product, for a very cheap price thoug.
I would highly recommend it, if you r then looking for a cheap or expensive product, i think you should give it a try :)