September 21, 2014 | 1860 users online

Concealers - Make Up Store - Cover All Mix

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by mosquitobuggy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very enthusiastic due to the reviews. However, feels heavy, sets on lines...though it does cover well. I do not like the company uses parabens. I feel it dries a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by eggplooch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

By far the best concealer/corrector I have tried and trust me, I have tried many! Available in two shades: one for fair skin and one for darker skin.
From the three shades in it, red works best for blue under eye circles, yellow for red blemishes etc and the neutral shade to brighten up the other two or as a neutral concealer itself.
I naturally have deep, very dark eye bags. Even though the bags themselves are for good, mixing the red shade with the neutral almost completely makes the blue circles disappear and automatically brightening my eyes making me look more fresh and awake. This works even when I've just had just few hours of sleep after a night out! Sometimes I dab the neutral shade on my cheekbones to create subtle highlights, which also helps the covered under eye area to blend better with the rest of the face.

The product itself is thick and somewhat dry, so it probably wouldn't work as wonderfully on people with dry skin (I've heard people with dry skin saying it flakes on them). Also, applying too much under your eyes can cause creasing and enhance the fine lines underneath the eye. Warming the product between your fingers before applying helps it to blend more smoothly to the skin. Or, if you want to be more hygienic, you can mix the product on the back of your hand with a spatula and from there apply it with a brush. This also keeps the jar itself clean and with a brush it's much easier to avoid over applying. Plus, the product is already mixed on your hand so you don't need to work with the shades while applying it.

It is also very long lasting. One jar lasts for about 1 year (one jar costs about 30). Before Cover All Mix, I used Benefit Erase Paste almost for two years, but this one is just better because you can mix the shades to make it perfect for you and even after 10 hours at work, the oiliness of my face doesn't wipe it off. With Erase Paste and others I had to be careful not to touch the areas of my face where the concealer was applied because at the end of the day those would come off immediately if I even slightly touched those areas. With Cover All Mix I don't have to be so careful.

"Give It Some Time - It can take more than a few tries to find out if a product works or doesn't work for your skin."

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by trishaj15

It really covers all my imperfections! With he right amount of product it's amazing! it will surely be your bestfriend! TRY IT! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by bequeenb

Covers it all, that's for sure! But the product is really dry and i can't use it on my dry areas, it get's flaky and it doesn't look natural :( it's a pity because the coverage is great though..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Ryanne

this product doesn't work for me. the shades are just off. I'm Asian (nc25-nc35) and this just doesn't blend well on my skin. it leaves a white cast that makes me look like Casper the ghost. hahahaha!!! and it is soooo expensive!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've had this for a while, but recently stopped using it, because it's soo dry. It's good for parts of the face where I'm not too dry, but around my nose (where I need it the most), it looks terrible. It starts flaking right away and just doesn't surve it's purpose. It's a shame, because it has good coverage aside from that and for people with oilier skin it's probably better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff works. Whatever you want to cover, will be covered. I go from exhausted zombie-racoon to well slept human being in seconds when I use it.

Sadly, it is not perfect. For me, it is a bit to dry for the winter months. I find it cakes a bit and I have to smooth it out under my eyes during the day. I don't have wrinkles or under eye bags, but if I'm not careful - this product will provide me with just that.

Applying with a brush is useless for me, I need to warm it up between my fingers. I will buy it again, though, as I find it behaves differently in warmer weather.

Great for summer, search continues for equally effective winter product.

Oh, and as usual with MUS - the packaging is stupid and sucks. Will break and annoy you.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by banana25

Maybe this is a silly question but I have looked on lots of websies where can I buy cover all mix concealer!!!? lol help!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by shilah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer! Since it has three colours you can mix however you like if you are sunburn or whatever. It's pretty expensive but I've had mine like forever and it never ends. It gets kind of messy in the jar after a while. But it's still the best concealer I've tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Fiache

LOVE THIS! GO GET IT NOW!
I really adore and love this product. You don't only get 1 concealer, you get a mix of corrector and concealers. The 3 colors are: yellow & neutral concealer and one peachy red corrector. They have all the same consistency and are so creamy,thick and SUPER pigmented. I think they only have one shade and that's "Dark". I'm a NC37-42 and it really is a prefect match for me. A little goes a long way and it lasts forever on my normal-dry skin + gives you the best coverage I've ever found in a concealer. The key is not to over-do it, cause it will look cakey and heavy if you don't use it sparingly. Regarding the previous reviews about the dryness - Warm it up with your fingers first and you're good to go! It's perfect to use it on spots and also for miscolorations under your eyes, veining in you face or any marks you want to hide!
Some people might find it pricy for 265 SEK(40 dollars) but I find worth every single krona! Can be found in Sweden at Makeupstore. I had it for a couple of years to be honest and it's still going strong. I have 1/4 left of the concealers and 2/3 of the corrector. It says it lasts 10M after opening, but I've been using it on and off and it never did anything bad to my skin or changed in consistency,color or performance. I know some will think I'm gross and whatever. But it works for ME! ha... The packaging is nice and sturdy with a screw lid, I'd prefer a flip lid but I think this particular lid helps the product last longer in its packaging and stops air from seeping in! I recommend this to everyone out there. It's such a great buy and you really get value for your money. HOLY GRAIL!