August 1, 2014 | 1542 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Agnes B. - Touche Lissante

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2006 6:30:00 PM More reviews by EyeCatcha

BUIED THIS ONE A FEW YEARS AGO I WAS 16, 17, 18! USED A FEW TUBES OR ONE TUBE IT'S VERY BEAUTIFUL I DON'T HAVE WRINKLES BUT IT SMOOTHES THE SKIN SURFACE AND MADE ME LOOK PERFECT OR BETTER TO SAY OR MAYBE AND/OR BETTER TO SAY LIKE I HAD NO IMPERFECTIONS TIME I HAD A FEW SCARS BLEMISH ACNE SCARS, BLACKHEADS, VERY MUCH MANY SKINTONE PROBLEMS AND NOT REALLY GOOD BLOOD CIRCULATION! MY SKIN WAS VERY ROUGH TOO AND LOOKED LIKE THAT I COULDN'T HELP ME! IT WAS REALLY CHEAP AND IT WORKS VERY GREAT! ABSOLUTELY VERY GOOD QUALITY! I LOVE IT VERY MUCH! SKIN AND MY FACE SAFER!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2004 1:43:00 PM More reviews by jcsmillie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this stuff a great deal. It works well as a mattifier either over or under your makeup. A little goes a long way, but I still wouldn't mind a bigger tube of it to avoid having to reorder so often!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2004 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Lauriekh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product really makes my complexion pretty. When I use it before my sunscreen and BE foundation, it seems to smooth over the tiniest imperfections to create a nice canvas for the rest of my makeup. I also use Clinique Instant Pore Perfector and Cle De Peau Pore Correcteur. This product by agnes b. is good for anywhere on the face where the other two seem to work best for pores on the nose that need filling in. Highly recommend and a definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2004 11:24:00 AM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have rather oily, acne-prone skin, & this is definitely a very nice product that I would buy again. First off, it does work very well as a mattifier. I also use Yves Rocher No More Shine T-Zone Cream, which I do reach for more often on an everyday basis, because it's less expensive & works just as well as a mattifier. But the times I reach for this one are especially when I have a blemish or one that's in the process of drying up. In those spots my foundation or concealer tends to kind of clump up, which ends up emphasizing the spot instead of camoflauging it. But if I put some of this over the spot right before I put my makeup on, it doesn't clump up at all. The makeup just smooths right over the area & conceals it much better. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2003 8:56:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

AWESOME product! This product really should be marketed as a mattifier, since that's what it really does. It's my new standby, to replace the dreadful Body Shop mattifier I used to use. I don't see much benefit to buying this unless you have oily skin or large pores, like me. When I smooth it on, it goes on silky (not greasy like Body Shop's), and all traces of pores seem to vanish. Lasts for hours. You can also add makeup on top if need be (concealer, blush, etc.) and it'll adhere, not slide right off. I cannot live without this!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2002 5:49:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

Cannot do without this great product, the make up goes on smoother after you apply this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2002 9:51:00 PM More reviews by misst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this off Ebay so I got it for a steal, but I used it once and swapped it away. Yes, it made my skin very very soft, like suede, but that's it. No visible difference, no difference when I applied MU, nothing else. All it does is soften skin, but even that doesn't last very long. I don't see the point in using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2001 7:20:00 AM More reviews by nicfaerie

This product claims: "applied in small ammounts, touche lissante smoothes and evens your complexion for perfect, flawless makeup"
and that is just what it does! It does not cover blemishes or anything like that, but it smoothes the surface of your skin, and I put makeup over it - if necessary. Or I will just touch up my blemishes/undereye circles and that's all I need. I really like