October 25, 2014 | 1495 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Avon Naturals Red Rose and Peach

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by kloops

I have the body wash in this scent, and I'm a big fan. Because of the peach, it doesn't scream rose, just whispers softly in the background. I really like the scent, although it is a bit faint and wears off the skin easily. I haven't bought the lotion and body spray as I think those would wear off easily. But maybe layering all three would help with scent retention.

As for pricing, I've noticed that multiple times when I go to the Avon at my mall, the body products are ridic cheap, like 1/3 full price. So, you know, keep a look out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by tothrive

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this product in a set, and let me tell you, both paired with the body wash and body spray, or even just alone, this is AMAZING. It smells so feminine, but it is not overpowering at all. It is a great everyday lotion! I usually don't like lotions that are greasy, and this product is not greasy at all! As a matter of fact, the Skin So soft lotions are greasier than this one is. The lotion stays all day and makes my skin silky smooth! I never experience any irritation when using this product even after shaving because it is very gentle. I will d e f i n i t e l y buy this again and I hope that Avon never discontinues!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ggmiss

This smells like depilatory cream to me. Maybe my nose is playing tricks on me, though, or I got a bad batch; the other reviewers seem to think it's fantastic. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by zoeybear20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My friend ordered this through avon and I fell in love with it and ended up ordering everything they make in this scent. It smells so good! Very feminine and soft, but the scent has pretty good staying power, too. Smells mostly of rose but the peach takes the rose down a notch so it's not too cloying. One of my favorite perfumes for this summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by shameless

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice lotion, I agree with the other poster, you will like this if you like rose, but maybe not if you don't like rose. The scent is pretty strong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by belleepoque

The Avon "Naturals" line is pretty much a copy of Bath&Bodyworks, which was OK for a while when the 5-ounce shower gels were only $5 and the 8.4-ounce lotions were $6. Since Avon raises its prices bit by bit over time, you have to start to wonder if it's worth spending $7 for a lotion that isn't, frankly, worth $7.

Red Rose and Peach is a Naturals scent which is actually unique and, in my opinion, amazing. The peach is barely there, but it keeps the rose from being too overwhelming. (I should add that I happen to like rose; if you don't, this lotion might not be for you.) The weight is OK, and my skin absorbs it. Not the BEST lotion ever made, but the smell is fantastic. This can generally be found on sale. I hope Avon will not discontinue it.