January 30, 2015 | 1778 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 6:24:00 PM More reviews by RieRie29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!!!

This conditioner is amazing! Thank you Tresemme for making a conditioner that all of us curly girls need, and for as cheap as FOUR DOLLARS for a huge bottle. My hair is 2b (wavy /curly from eye level down and LOTS of frizz) and it works perfectly. Since starting the CG Method in the summer, this is one product I have used consistently and it always gives me wonderful results and my hair has never looked better. It is very thick, creamy, and rich, which is what thick wavy hair needs. It detangles well, even when my hair is really matted, and always produces well defined, moisturized curls. I follow up once a week with Tresemme's Platinum Strength Deep Conditioner, and my hair is healthy. Its only downfall is the packaging, which I love for value, but can be annoying to store and the bottle gets all bent as you squeeze product out. I love this, definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Catitude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great slip, pleasant mild smell. I will purchase again but when paired with certain (sulfate-free) shampoos I've used, it made my hair drier.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ShanteMua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this conditioner. Def a holy grail product for me. Can't beat the price point. I use this to co wash my hair once a week or whenever I change hair styles. I use my more expensive conditioners to deep condition once a week but this one is awesome and could be used as a deep conditioner if you don't have anything else around. Great slip and smells great. Also works good for me as a leave in conditioner. I have 3c/4a hair as a reference but it keeps my curls hydrated and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Holy Grail!

Can't use silicone in conditioner -- breaks my chest and back out terribly -- but they are in almost all of them, especially drugstore. Found this and LOVE it. Besides being silicone-free, it just does a darn good job and still provides my hair some slip.

Plus, you can get a large bottle for only around $6. Winner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I find this conditioner to be boring. It smells fine, but it barely gets the tangles out of my hair and they're back moments after I get out of the shower. It's inexpensive, but there are many other inexpensive conditioners that are as good or better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Kittyaddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this conditioner - it's my new silicone free HG! I have just gone blonde after having virgin hair for a while, and my conditioning needs have increased substantially. My previous "go-to" was Biolage Matrix Conditioning Balm, but a new and inferior version has replaced it (Hydratherapie), which I am not interested in. I asked around on the longhaircommunity for a cone free conditioner, and got lots of recommendations for this one. I gave it a go as it's so cheap for the size, and was amazed to find that I love it even more than my beloved Biolage!! Give it a go ladies - this one's a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Lyah28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best conditioner I have found for my 3b/3c curly thick hair!! It's an amazing detangler and gives me a lot of moisture. No complaints here. Love the fact that Tresemme products are huge, but it lasts me about 3 months ( I have a LOT of hair). Will TOTALLY buy again til' I die!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I own both the new version, as well as the previous version. I think that the previous version is just a tad more moisturizing than the new version that's out now. Before they switched over to the new version, i ended up buying several bottles of the old version. So, i am able to go back and forth between using both versions in my hair. I like that both provide slip to my hair, makes my hair easy to detangle afterwards, and my very dry naturally curly hair is left feeling soft and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

A nice conditioner that has a lot of slip. It's a nice CoWash conditioner not a deep conditioner. I won't say it leaves my hair soft, but it doesn't leave it hard either. It leaves it very smooth and manageable, so I would repurchase it. It's affordable- can be used as a leave-in and has a lot of slip that aides in detangling my 4c hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by JennieKillough

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best conditioner I have ever used! Great price. I stock up on this conditioner and use it as a co-wash. I do not need shampoo anymore. Silicone free. Slippery. Coat the hair from root to end and let it saturate the hair. Rinse out. Apply a tiny amount as a leave-in. Follow with silicone free hair gel. This is perfect for fine, wavy-curly hair! I have no need to ever change out conditioners again. Good scent too. Highly recommended!