TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner

Water,Caprylic/Capric Tryglyceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol,Stearamidopropyl Dimethlyamine,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Aspartic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid

on 3/1/2015 1:00:00 PM

I bought this conditioner because I needed something moisturising and my hair loves aloe and avocado oil. This product however did virtually NOTHING to my hair - the no-conditioner effect. My hair became dry and unmanagable in the long run. Too bad it comes in such a giant bottle. I don't know how it looks like in USA but in UK the bottle looks like this
Full Size Image

on 2/27/2015 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This conditioner does an amazing job of making my hair feel soft and eliminating frizz. I use a fair amount to condition every morning and as a leave in. I'm mixed with curls between a 3B and 3C so I need a lot of moisture and this conditioner definitely delivers. It's reasonably priced for a giant bottle too.

I bought this conditioner about 6 months ago because I wanted a moisturizing conditioner that was also 'cone-free. My hair is long (currently waist-length), fine, and color-treated. I need moisture because my hair is dry from coloring but most of the time those leave my hair limp, oily, and dry (at the same time!). I know not to apply conditioner on my roots, just to the length. On the other hand I have tried volumizing conditioners to bring some life into my fine hair but they usually have too much junk in them and within a short time leave my hair flat and dry. This conditioner was pricier than the normal Tresemme conditioners, but the smell was amazing and again, looking for 'cone-free to try something new. Within just several days' use my hair was very dry and felt coated. I put it away with the other rejects. I pulled this out this morning to try again and it was awful. Tangles everywhere. I had a difficult time combing my hair, and had a lot of breakage as a result. My hair looked and felt "dirty", lifeless, and quite dry. The matching shampoo was equally as bad. I have small hands so a pump would have been handy. Trash.

on 1/30/2015 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is THE conditioner I would recommend to curly and kinky-haired girls who are looking for a cone-free conditioner that can do some decent detangling! I tried this a few years ago with no expectations and was pleasantly surprised. This has the texture of a thin lotion and has a mild, inoffensive smell. It has the weight of a daily conditioner and offers light conditioning. Again, I loved the slip this provided my hair! It was so easy to detangle in the shower with this in.

Now, this isn't my HG detangling conditioner. That is Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, which is full of silicones. If I was explicitly avoiding silicones, I would definitely use this to detangle.

For reference, I have 4a, thick, below-brastrap, color-treated hair.

on 1/30/2015 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!!!

This conditioner is amazing! Thank you Tresemme for making a conditioner that all of us curly girls need, and for as cheap as FOUR DOLLARS for a huge bottle. My hair is 2b (wavy /curly from eye level down and LOTS of frizz) and it works perfectly. Since starting the CG Method in the summer, this is one product I have used consistently and it always gives me wonderful results and my hair has never looked better. It is very thick, creamy, and rich, which is what thick wavy hair needs. It detangles well, even when my hair is really matted, and always produces well defined, moisturized curls. I follow up once a week with Tresemme's Platinum Strength Deep Conditioner, and my hair is healthy. Its only downfall is the packaging, which I love for value, but can be annoying to store and the bottle gets all bent as you squeeze product out. I love this, definitely recommend it!

on 12/1/2014 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great slip, pleasant mild smell. I will purchase again but when paired with certain (sulfate-free) shampoos I've used, it made my hair drier.

on 9/28/2014 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love this conditioner. Def a holy grail product for me. Can't beat the price point. I use this to co wash my hair once a week or whenever I change hair styles. I use my more expensive conditioners to deep condition once a week but this one is awesome and could be used as a deep conditioner if you don't have anything else around. Great slip and smells great. Also works good for me as a leave in conditioner. I have 3c/4a hair as a reference but it keeps my curls hydrated and soft.

on 9/19/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Holy Grail!

Can't use silicone in conditioner -- breaks my chest and back out terribly -- but they are in almost all of them, especially drugstore. Found this and LOVE it. Besides being silicone-free, it just does a darn good job and still provides my hair some slip.

Plus, you can get a large bottle for only around $6. Winner!

on 9/17/2014 10:32:00 PM

I find this conditioner to be boring. It smells fine, but it barely gets the tangles out of my hair and they're back moments after I get out of the shower. It's inexpensive, but there are many other inexpensive conditioners that are as good or better.

on 8/18/2014 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I adore this conditioner - it's my new silicone free HG! I have just gone blonde after having virgin hair for a while, and my conditioning needs have increased substantially. My previous "go-to" was Biolage Matrix Conditioning Balm, but a new and inferior version has replaced it (Hydratherapie), which I am not interested in. I asked around on the longhaircommunity for a cone free conditioner, and got lots of recommendations for this one. I gave it a go as it's so cheap for the size, and was amazed to find that I love it even more than my beloved Biolage!! Give it a go ladies - this one's a winner!