December 21, 2014 | 1902 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Catitude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great slip, pleasant mild smell. I will purchase again but when paired with certain (sulfate-free) shampoos I've used, it made my hair drier.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ShanteMua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this conditioner. Def a holy grail product for me. Can't beat the price point. I use this to co wash my hair once a week or whenever I change hair styles. I use my more expensive conditioners to deep condition once a week but this one is awesome and could be used as a deep conditioner if you don't have anything else around. Great slip and smells great. Also works good for me as a leave in conditioner. I have 3c/4a hair as a reference but it keeps my curls hydrated and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Holy Grail!

Can't use silicone in conditioner -- breaks my chest and back out terribly -- but they are in almost all of them, especially drugstore. Found this and LOVE it. Besides being silicone-free, it just does a darn good job and still provides my hair some slip.

Plus, you can get a large bottle for only around $6. Winner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I find this conditioner to be boring. It smells fine, but it barely gets the tangles out of my hair and they're back moments after I get out of the shower. It's inexpensive, but there are many other inexpensive conditioners that are as good or better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Kittyaddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this conditioner - it's my new silicone free HG! I have just gone blonde after having virgin hair for a while, and my conditioning needs have increased substantially. My previous "go-to" was Biolage Matrix Conditioning Balm, but a new and inferior version has replaced it (Hydratherapie), which I am not interested in. I asked around on the longhaircommunity for a cone free conditioner, and got lots of recommendations for this one. I gave it a go as it's so cheap for the size, and was amazed to find that I love it even more than my beloved Biolage!! Give it a go ladies - this one's a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Lyah28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best conditioner I have found for my 3b/3c curly thick hair!! It's an amazing detangler and gives me a lot of moisture. No complaints here. Love the fact that Tresemme products are huge, but it lasts me about 3 months ( I have a LOT of hair). Will TOTALLY buy again til' I die!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I own both the new version, as well as the previous version. I think that the previous version is just a tad more moisturizing than the new version that's out now. Before they switched over to the new version, i ended up buying several bottles of the old version. So, i am able to go back and forth between using both versions in my hair. I like that both provide slip to my hair, makes my hair easy to detangle afterwards, and my very dry naturally curly hair is left feeling soft and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

A nice conditioner that has a lot of slip. It's a nice CoWash conditioner not a deep conditioner. I won't say it leaves my hair soft, but it doesn't leave it hard either. It leaves it very smooth and manageable, so I would repurchase it. It's affordable- can be used as a leave-in and has a lot of slip that aides in detangling my 4c hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by JennieKillough

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best conditioner I have ever used! Great price. I stock up on this conditioner and use it as a co-wash. I do not need shampoo anymore. Silicone free. Slippery. Coat the hair from root to end and let it saturate the hair. Rinse out. Apply a tiny amount as a leave-in. Follow with silicone free hair gel. This is perfect for fine, wavy-curly hair! I have no need to ever change out conditioners again. Good scent too. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by littlekotties

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never write reviews but this truly deserves it. My hair has flicked between blonde, brown, blonde etc. It is severely damaged. I went through a phase where I couldn't stop dying my hair and changing my 'look'. I have always had fine, coarse, dry hair. It was always incredibly thick not because the strands themselves were thick but because there were so many of them. Recently I noticed how much thinner my hair is from when i was younger. I had major chemical fallout from one bleach too many. I am a product junkie and have used every brand imaginable always looking for the next best thing both high end and low (joico, pantene, kerastese, l'oreal, dove, goldwell etc. etc.). I bought this based on the reviews and flick between this and the radiant volume. My hair is never shiny without looking oily and weighed down. I always target the moisturising and repair varieties but due to the fineness of my hair it will be limp and weighed down with product within like two washes. Lo and Behold, i have used these conditioners for a few weeks and lately it has dried naturally to what I consider better than any salon blowout I have ever had. My hair is silky soft, feels moisturised and best of all, glossy! But a natural kind of glossy. It has movement and lift like it had before I dyed it. It is shiny, not oily, moisturised but not limp, the strands don't clump together. My hair looks beautifully thicker, feels stronger, HG STATUS! No split ends since my last haircut. I'm the happiest with my hair I have been in a long time. Tresemme, I could cry at your feet. The price on top of all its brilliance makes me feel sick at all the other super expensive wastes of time I have bought. Too bad, we all make mistakes. NOTE: I apply a smidgen of coconut oil on my ends before washing my hair and only apply the conditioner from ear length down, leave on for a few minutes and rinse. I just wish it came in smaller bottles for more portability. I like the smell but can understand why some don't. I like the fact that I can't smell it when my hair is dry as I imagine that would imply there is less buildup. Now I am going to go back to swishing it in front of the mirror and caressing it.