September 17, 2014 | 1257 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Kittyaddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this conditioner - it's my new silicone free HG! I have just gone blonde after having virgin hair for a while, and my conditioning needs have increased substantially. My previous "go-to" was Biolage Matrix Conditioning Balm, but a new and inferior version has replaced it (Hydratherapie), which I am not interested in. I asked around on the longhaircommunity for a cone free conditioner, and got lots of recommendations for this one. I gave it a go as it's so cheap for the size, and was amazed to find that I love it even more than my beloved Biolage!! Give it a go ladies - this one's a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Lyah28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best conditioner I have found for my 3b/3c curly thick hair!! It's an amazing detangler and gives me a lot of moisture. No complaints here. Love the fact that Tresemme products are huge, but it lasts me about 3 months ( I have a LOT of hair). Will TOTALLY buy again til' I die!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I own both the new version, as well as the previous version. I think that the previous version is just a tad more moisturizing than the new version that's out now. Before they switched over to the new version, i ended up buying several bottles of the old version. So, i am able to go back and forth between using both versions in my hair. I like that both provide slip to my hair, makes my hair easy to detangle afterwards, and my very dry naturally curly hair is left feeling soft and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

A nice conditioner that has a lot of slip. It's a nice CoWash conditioner not a deep conditioner. I won't say it leaves my hair soft, but it doesn't leave it hard either. It leaves it very smooth and manageable, so I would repurchase it. It's affordable- can be used as a leave-in and has a lot of slip that aides in detangling my 4c hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by JennieKillough

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best conditioner I have ever used! Great price. I stock up on this conditioner and use it as a co-wash. I do not need shampoo anymore. Silicone free. Slippery. Coat the hair from root to end and let it saturate the hair. Rinse out. Apply a tiny amount as a leave-in. Follow with silicone free hair gel. This is perfect for fine, wavy-curly hair! I have no need to ever change out conditioners again. Good scent too. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by littlekotties

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never write reviews but this truly deserves it. My hair has flicked between blonde, brown, blonde etc. It is severely damaged. I went through a phase where I couldn't stop dying my hair and changing my 'look'. I have always had fine, coarse, dry hair. It was always incredibly thick not because the strands themselves were thick but because there were so many of them. Recently I noticed how much thinner my hair is from when i was younger. I had major chemical fallout from one bleach too many. I am a product junkie and have used every brand imaginable always looking for the next best thing both high end and low (joico, pantene, kerastese, l'oreal, dove, goldwell etc. etc.). I bought this based on the reviews and flick between this and the radiant volume. My hair is never shiny without looking oily and weighed down. I always target the moisturising and repair varieties but due to the fineness of my hair it will be limp and weighed down with product within like two washes. Lo and Behold, i have used these conditioners for a few weeks and lately it has dried naturally to what I consider better than any salon blowout I have ever had. My hair is silky soft, feels moisturised and best of all, glossy! But a natural kind of glossy. It has movement and lift like it had before I dyed it. It is shiny, not oily, moisturised but not limp, the strands don't clump together. My hair looks beautifully thicker, feels stronger, HG STATUS! No split ends since my last haircut. I'm the happiest with my hair I have been in a long time. Tresemme, I could cry at your feet. The price on top of all its brilliance makes me feel sick at all the other super expensive wastes of time I have bought. Too bad, we all make mistakes. NOTE: I apply a smidgen of coconut oil on my ends before washing my hair and only apply the conditioner from ear length down, leave on for a few minutes and rinse. I just wish it came in smaller bottles for more portability. I like the smell but can understand why some don't. I like the fact that I can't smell it when my hair is dry as I imagine that would imply there is less buildup. Now I am going to go back to swishing it in front of the mirror and caressing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Try any other Tresemme conditioner except this one if you like heavy conditioners like I do. This was just way too runny for me and I noticed no difference to my dry hair afterward. I only use Tresemme conditioners and this by far has been the worst one I've tried. I prefer their Smooth & Silky and Keratin conditioners.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this from recommendations to use it to dilute (veggie/non peroxide/non developer) hair dye. Supposedly the silicone prevents the dye from absorbing properly when other conditioners are used as diluters. It worked pretty well, but beyond that, it actually moisturized really well. It's a large bottle for cheap so I'm surprised. It smells nice too. I don't know why some people can't use silicones, but it's a pretty good conditioner. I went through one bottle already and on the second (I dilute/dye a lot to keep a light pastel color). I generally use heavy masks and deep conditioners but this surprised me by being really great and making my hair soft. Simple, cheap and effective.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Penguinsgorawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I did a henna treatment on my hair a few weeks back, as I do them bi-monthly, and I had just recently purchased this product so I used it for the first time to rinse out the henna. It had a lot lf slip and I had no problem detangling!

I continued to use it for the rest of the week but as the week progressed I began to notice that my hair had a weird smell to it. Honestly, it smelled like blood/straight iron. It was so unbearable and I could smell it whether my hair was wet or dry.

No matter how many times I deep conditioned and clarified my hair the smell was still there! This has never happened to me before and I think something in the conditioner had a bad reaction with the henna. It is now two weeks later and my hair still smells the same despite eliminating the product from my regimine completely.

It's overall a good product, but I just had a bad experience.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by nabubbles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have black wavy-ish hair, medium/fine, with oily roots and dry ends. I used to use Dove shampoo and conditioner and have noticed that my hair has looked like straw this winter. I first switched my shampoo - to using Lush New! Hair - which has really helped my oily roots but still left my hair feeling very dry and straw-like. Today I used the Tresemme conditioner generously after shampooing, and it immediately helped untangle my hair in the shower. Now that my hair has dried it is the softest I've felt it in many months, and also looks shinier than it has in a long time. My hair still feels a touch less moisturized than I would ideally like, hence the 4 lippies, but that may change after a few uses. I was just really excited to post about it here, my hair hasn't looked or felt this great in so long! :)