April 17, 2014 | 1582 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by nabubbles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have black wavy-ish hair, medium/fine, with oily roots and dry ends. I used to use Dove shampoo and conditioner and have noticed that my hair has looked like straw this winter. I first switched my shampoo - to using Lush New! Hair - which has really helped my oily roots but still left my hair feeling very dry and straw-like. Today I used the Tresemme conditioner generously after shampooing, and it immediately helped untangle my hair in the shower. Now that my hair has dried it is the softest I've felt it in many months, and also looks shinier than it has in a long time. My hair still feels a touch less moisturized than I would ideally like, hence the 4 lippies, but that may change after a few uses. I was just really excited to post about it here, my hair hasn't looked or felt this great in so long! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by lyssaw519

I love this stuff! I use this with the shampoo. I have the reformulated black cap version, and I personally love it. For a silicone free conditioner it really moisturizes and softens my hair, and definitely does not weigh it down. I have recently switched from more high-end salon shampoo and conditioner and I am a product junkie-- always looking for the next best thing. However, I definitely feel like I will be buying this again. I love how soft and healthy it makes my hair and the price cannot be beat. I have thin, straight color treated blonde hair for reference.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by LillyMash

I tried this for the first time today because I wanted to try something silicone free. I had high hopes for this conditioner but it was a major letdown. :( My hair never felt soft at all, even when the conditioner was in my hair in the shower it didn't feel soft at all. It didn't give me any shine. My hair looks and feels so dry. It also looks dead. I have thin hair, I usually don't have a problem at all with finding a conditioner to make it soft. I've tried a lot of things and the only thing that's ever made it dry is this and Herbal Essences products. I had the old formula which a lot of people said was so great but not for me. I'll give it a couple more tries, if nothing changes it's going in the trash. EDIT: nothing changed. Actually it got worse. My hair was still dry and my ends got more crunchy. And my hair started falling out in chunks in the shower. It gave me dandruff which I've never had a problem with. The conditioner made my hair real tangly. Another problem I've never had. I had to start at the ends and slowly work my way up to brush my hair. One last thing, I didn't like the scent. It smells like baby powder but thats just me. I prefer a strong fruity scent. This conditioner was a huge disappoitment. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by eclair9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've bought this twice because it's a cone-free conditioner with a short ingredient list, inexpensive, and amazing when combined with coconut oil. I have dry, slightly wavy, coarse thick hair. Most conditioner don't give enough slip and that's a huge problem since my hair is prone to horrible tangles. I've noticed other conditioners, even organic ones, aren't moisturizing enough. In fact, several seem to contribute to my dryness or worse - they don't rinse off properly. This one feels light and allows me to run a comb through my hair without snapping off. I find it works even better when I mix a few teaspoons of coconut oil and leave that on for a while. The smell is wonderful, too. However, I wish the other ingredients were "cleaner", but again it's affordable and works fantastically.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

This is cone free. Cones coat your hair, and cover up damage while sealing out moisture. Going cone free is the way to go. I find this is the BEST conditioner I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by avril18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My hair is dry,a mixture of 3b,2b,3c and 3a, but mostly 3b.i know weird lol
i don't understand why it gets a 3.8, this is the best conditioner I've used in my entire life!!! i've been using this conditioner for the past 6 or 7 months.
1.it's silicone free for those that don't like to use silicones.
2.it has avocado oil in the first 5 ingredients,perfect for dry hair.
3.has a lot of slip,this makes detangling a breeze
4.is probably the second cheapest conditioner that's good for dry,curly hair, or just co wash,really you can use it either way, although i prefer Vo5 shea cashmere for co wash,but this one is more moisturizing,thicker and provides more slip.
5.overall this is the best daily conditioner i've used plus is so cheap, i buy this at walmart for 4 dollars and the bottle is 25oz. the only little bad thing is that it doesn't come with a pump but is fine. this is part of my staple products.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by blakie

I felt like this did nothing for my hair, it didn't make it soft or shiny, but kinda just smelled nice. My hair is curly, thick and dry, so i need a more intense conditioner that gives my hair more moisture. I wouldn't buy it again .

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by TammyRVC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've recently discovered the curly girl method and this conditioner has made it a breeze. I don't care for the smell but it works wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by FracasAUS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good stuff. Tresemme make the best conditioners. Their shampoos arent that great but this conditioner is one of the best ones. Nothing else makes my hair smooth, shiny and easy to manage and I have bleached blonde over processed hair. The other great conditioner from Tresemme is the Salon Silk one. Great product as well. I stopped using everything else and have stuck to these two for a while and my hair is finally growing long and in good condition, even with regular heat styling! As for the price, they are so cheap in Australia ($10 a bottle) and often on sale for half price...cant beat that!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Just got my hair freshly highlighted and i wanted to use shampoos/conditioners that are wither silicone or sulfate free, and i am really pleased to see a brand like Tresemme do something like this!

I actually really like this conditioner. My hair is fine and normally ends up frizzy when i leave it to dry naturally, yet when i used this conditioner along with the matching shampoo, i found my hair dried with shape and my waves were defined! quite impressed, and i have had mediocre results from Tresemme before.

I also tend to get an itchy scalp, and i found this great for sensitive scalps.

PROS:
Good value
Lots of product - will last a long time
Silicone free
Pleasant scent - not overpowering at all
Does not weigh hair down - good for fine and colour treated hair
Good for sensitive skin and scalps

CONS:
I dislike the bottle top, i much prefer a pump bottle!