L.A. Colors Pressed Mineral Face Powder

4.5

on 11/22/2014 8:18:00 PM

I LOVE this powder . It's cheap , has light coverage ,has a silly texture and doesn't cake up on my face . Recommend to anyone :)

on 4/20/2014 12:26:00 AM

This powder is amazing- feels soft on and covers/lasts better than any other powder I have tried. Gives a flawless finish and is so cheap! Well worth buying.

on 6/24/2013 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. Bought this at the Dollartree because I ran out of my previous powder and needed something quick. I was amazed by the coverage! My colour is 'Nude' and it matches my skin tone perfectly. Gives a flawless finish to my foundation or BB cream. Definitely recommend this product, why waste your money on drugstore powders that don't even work as well as this for a DOLLAR?
My only complaint is the packaging, although it comes in a pretty compact case for easy transportation. It was hard for me to open the first time and I couldn't figure out how to close it and almost broke it!! But where it falters in packaging it makes up for when you have it on :)
New go-to powder for sure! Will repurchase over and over.

on 1/13/2013 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

O.M.G i love this product so much it is the best powder you can ever have it has good coverage bout this for a dollar wich is very cheap a very good product for everyday and any other day. Its pakaging is small and you can fit anywere and i just absolutly love cheap but the best. Personally i prefer it than the rimmel london powder. And it has only one colour Tan but it adjustes with all skin tones :D try it out!

on 12/3/2012 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this powder.. Very smooth medium to full coverage powder. I keep this i my purse for touch ups. I apply with a brush for a smooth application. Only 3 bucks

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. This was actually at my local dollar store for ONE DOLLAR!
I bought it in tan and instantly fell in love, it is SO cheap for the coverage, which is moderate more towards full coverage. I would reccoment this to anyone with any type of skin.

on 4/30/2012 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I LOOOOOOOVEEE this powder so much! I went on vacations and i ran out of my mac skin finish natural, and i went to a little beauty and accesories store and i saw this...there are a loooot of shades but they only had like 5, so I chose sand (I'm NC 40) and I loved the effect! I have oily acne prone skin, and this powder as everybody has said is very fine like velvet, sooo smooth!!! also it is not 100% matte, but it does not have nether shimmer nor glitter....it is a very nice natural finish. It las all day long...I use this as my setting powder and it really lasts since 6 am that i apply it until 10 pm when i wash it of...i don´t look greasy or oily at all.
I pay for it less than 4 usd (49 mexican pesos) and i like this more than any of my chanel, mac, clinique or bobby brown powders!!! Deffinitely check this out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best powder ever! Its super cheap I bought it for 3 bucks and it works uhmazing My skin is simply flawless : )

on 9/6/2011 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

read the reviews on here so i went to buy it in my local store in australia for $10AU, which is coming on steep for a low end product.
Unfortunately it didn't go so well for me, maybe it was the colour match or something but it didn't sit particularly nice, i could still see my lovely pores coming through and it had a slight tendency to highlight my dry skin.
hmmm. i prefer Stay matte powder by Rimmel, same price.
I'll see how it goes..

on 5/15/2010 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I'm a makeup artist who's always looking for great options for my kit at rock bottom prices without sacrificeing quality. L.A. Colors Pressed Minerals is my latest discovery. I was blown away at the smooth, finely milled texture. It truely feels like a luxury powder for only $5.00(maybe slightly lower or higher in price depending where you find it). The coverage is quite good & with moisturizer & a primer the finish rivals any mineral foundation I've ever used. Great option for oily skin or for days when you're not in the mood liquid. The only down side to these is the darkest shades are not really dark enough & they have an off tone. I picked up "Toffee" which is comparable to NC44/45 and "Toasted Almond" which looks most like NC42 to me. I'll probably go back for "Sand" (perhaps NC40) cause it looks to be yellow based & a good color for fairer ethinic skin.