November 26, 2014 | 1342 users online

Shampoo - Renpure - Organics Moisturizing Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by theresak0807

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now.
While shampooing, it felt like it wasn't cleaning my hair enough (like previously stated). It takes two washes to actually get it lathered, so you have to rinse and repeat.
Also, my hair feels a lot more dry. It could be a combination of changing shampoos and my hair just adjusting..but it's definitely not a good look. I do notice that my hair has my volume, but at the price of it being dry? Not nice. From a bit of investigating, I've come to find that this shampoo works best for people with naturally curly hair. I have naturally straight to (somewhat) wavy hair, and it doesn't work for me. I would not buy this product again; however, it wasn't too much out of my pocket, so I'm not too mad.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by signedxchantese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Im going natural and I decided to buy a good irganic shampoo for my new growth. As i was washing my hair, my hair felt different under my fingers, so i assumed it was because of the "moisturizing" factor of the shampoo. NO. After I rinsed out the shampoo, My hair was so dry and brittle, so I tried the Renoure conditioner..no difference. neverbusing this shampoo again. Maybe it was my hair type, maybe not. Doesnt matter to me, Renpure it not for me,

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't exactly call this moisturizing. If you're looking for a moisturizing shampoo this isn't it. Now I'm not that concerned with shampoo providing moisture to my hair but this stuff just wasn't that great. It wasn't horrible but I used a ton more product than I usually would because it just wouldn't get my hair feeling clean. I'd blame it on the sulfate-free aspect, but I've used other sulfate-free shampoos that were great and left my hair clean and smooth. I went through this fast, It didn't leave my hair feeling clean. My hair got greasy much sooner than usual. I'm not rebuying.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by strawberrykitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I got this shampoo b/c it seemed like a cheap BKT shampoo - 100% regretting it. I've never had as much hair fall out as I did while using this and my hair seems gross and dry when I'm done. Binning it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this shampoo for my niece. It's all gone so guess its a pretty good product. I only used this once and got a pretty good wash and the conditioner detangled my curls. This product is made with %100 organic extracts and is not too expensive espcailly it you can get it on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by blondchick12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this on sale at CVS b/c I was looking to switch to a sulfate free line. Packaging is unique but kind of awkward. Smell is pleasant and not overpowering. I don't think this does anything amazing for my hair but my hair is pretty "low maintenance" so I am not looking for anything special. It doesn't foam as much as my old shampoo but its SLS free so understandable. Really like that this line is affordable, easily available and is relatively natural. Will likely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by MissKSansom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo/conditioner I got in on sale for buy one get one free. I decided to go organic because I noticed how much winter was drying up my hair!! Just three days ago, my hair felt like straw, it was so unmanageable and stiff. But today I am very pleased with what this shampoo/conditioner has done to my hair. It's manageable, soft, and flowy. Before I started using this product I would have to add a nickel sized amount of shine serum prior and after heat styling my hair, but now all I need is a little dot since this shampoo/conditioner has really made my hair much more smooth and shiny. I am so glad I switched, I will no longer buy regular shampoo's and conditioners again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by auddity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this shampoo with its matching conditioner for a little over a week now, and I really like them together. I have straight, thick/coarse Caucasian hair, and it's usually a little dry, although my roots do get oily enough that I need to shampoo every day. This shampoo/conditioner combination makes my hair super soft and shiny. It is VERY moisturizing - 24 hours after a shower, the roots of my hair look noticeably greasier than they did when I was using other products - but since I wash my hair every day anyway, that's fine. The shampoo doesn't lather as easily as other shampoos (probably because it's missing one of those gross chemicals). I usually lather it up, let it sit for thirty seconds to a minute, and then rinse. It makes my hair feel clean, but still moisturized - and then I don't have to leave the conditioner on for more than a minute or two to get good results. I love the fragrance, and while I was worried that I'd get the two very similar-looking bottles confused in my shower, that hasn't been an issue at all. So far, I haven't had any problems with buildup, although I did clarify my hair (by shampooing with silicone-free shampoo mixed with baking soda) before I started using these products. I like that these products are made from natural and/or organic ingredients, and yet they're still really effective - in fact, I think my hair feels better now than it did when I was using the stuff with all those chemicals! I will definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by MarvelousMuffin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

(FOR REFERENCE My Hair Type: used to be really curly now after several brazilian keratin treatments its more relaxed curls/waves. My hair is relatively healthy very few split ends, adequate shine, ends get a little dry sometimes. I shampoo every two days so I do not dry out my hair and my roots don't get oily till 3rd day of not washing. only during the winter does my scalp get dry and flake a little and sometimes get really itchy.)

I picked up this shampoo because at the time there was a full rebate so basically it was FREE. What did I have to lose? It's not terrible. However, I noticed that although my hair was being moisturized quite well, perhaps, it was TOO much moisture. I never really felt that my hair was getting CLEAN. It left residue on my scalp and cause my hair to become oily at the roots only after about 12hrs. My hair was never too dry to begin with so I suppose this would work well on someone with a dry scalp and dry hair but for me it just didn't do the trick. The packaging is really cute and looked nice in my shower :). I've used it up but won't be repurchasing. On the hunt for a shampoo that is cleansing (but not drying) and moisturizing (without the residue)! I gave this three stars because it did its job for moisturizing and did not contain any sodium chloride which means that it can be used over the Brazilian Keratin Treatment. However, it is a shampoo, and it did not do its main job of actually cleaning. The search continues!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by themisanthrope

I have been using this for a few months and I will not repurchase. I bought it because I was curious and ran out of my regular sulfate free shampoo. I use both this and the matching conditioner.

1.This is not moisturizing at all, in fact my hair feels kind of dry after using it.
2. After a few weeks of using it, my scalp began to feel dirty and no matter how many times I wash with this, or use my nails to scrub my scalp - I still feel oily and dirty. Even my hair feels oily when I run my palm across my head. I notice my hair doesn't even smell washed. My hair smells like unwashed oily grossness. I even began to get a few clogged hair follicles aka pimples on my damn scalp!

This shampoo smells good, but that is about all. I can't wait for this bottle to be done with so I can find something better. I paid like 5 dollars for this nonsense. If it works for you, that is great.. but it certainly doesn't work for me.