December 22, 2014 | 1763 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Buff

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After trying too many samples from Sephora of different BB type creams that I just didn't like, (they were too pasty, the colors were off, they were difficult to take off, they didn't hydrate enough and with all of those problems the cost didn't justify buying them), I saw this in the drugstore. For the price, I figured what the heck. I tried Natural for my light skin. I absolutely love it now.
It pours out so easily with the tiny nozzle after I shake it. It has an SPF of 15, which isn't enough, so I just spread my Shiseido Urban Environment 42 on top easily enough. I use a foundation brush to spread it and it goes on so super smoothly. It blends so nicely, I'm a happy camper. I can wear it all day and it doesn't settle into my fine lines at all. It doesn't change color, either. What more could I ask for?
The price is so inexpensive, too. I guess I'm lucky that for the small amount of colors to choose from , one of them does match me. It hydrates my skin just enough with my other moisturizers and doesn't leave a greasy feel. It leaves more of a dewy look. I can wear it during the day or at night with powder if I want to dress it up, too. It can be worn instead of foundation for those of us who just don't like to wear foundation all the time,either. Just pat your face with powder on top, and you're good to go! Cruelty-free too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by klem79

This is my new daily tinted moisturizer. I'm half Asian, half Irish, and the color works really well with my skin tone.

More coverage than most TM's. This takes care of any discoloration around my mouth and nose. It also works well on the shadows around my eye. I used to wear eyelid primer (stand alone) to even out the tone there, but no more. I still wear concealer under my eyes, but not as much. I have some age spots/freckles, and this does not completely conceal those. However it does fade them quite a bit.

Most days, I wear this over a primer to make it last longer. No breakouts so far, but then my skin isn't particularly sensitive. I wear on top of a sunscreen because SPF 15 isn't going to do anything for me.

I'm a drugstore make-up diva, and I'm loving this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this TM! The finish is more opaque than most other TM's I've used in the past. The feel is still light, easy to blend and the color Buff worked well for my skin. A far as wear is concerned it lasts until I take it off and the feel on my skin is like nothing at all. My skin doesn't feel tacky, over moisturized or dry. If anything, this TM is more like a light weight foundation. I love the packaging and it is super portable and great for carrying around for emergencies!

I would recommend this TM for anyone who needs a little more coverage with pretty normal skin type. I have already went back to purchase backups:). Until now Hard Candy was my fave LE TM and Shiseido was my fave HE TM. Like aka235 below, im Asian and this shade works well on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by AdorkableNargle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this out because I wanted to try tinted moisturizer knowing that it was lighter than foundation but still evened out imperfections in skin. This one does the job okay, but it's still too pale for me even though it was the darkest shade in the store. Therefore I only use it on imperfections and blend then put some powder on it to set. It says on the bottle that it adjusts to your skin tone, and I can't confirm that because it looks pale on me and people notice too, even as I go throughout the day. I think next time I'll move on to a brand with a higher shade selection. For now I'll just use this as a concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by rodgersgirl

I have always wanted to try tinted moisturizer, but most of the ones I've seen are high-end ones such as Laura Mercier or Smashbox or something. Since I didn't know how well they would work, I wanted to start off with this cheap one by wet n wild. It's surprisingly good, with a light non-greasy feel, yet good coverage. I don't have major blemishes so I don't need very heavy coverage. I think it's great for summer, because it's lighter than regular liquid makeup, and it doesn't feel like it's gonna melt off. However, it does leave your skin a bit shiny so I still use Covergirl Clean Compact over it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by waymire01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite tinted moisturizer. Compared to others I really think this is more of a light coverage, moisturizing foundation. It really has quite a bit of coverage, I have a lot of hyperpigmentation and a bit of redness, and it evens everything out.. I only need a bit of concealer for undereyes and any blemishes. Does not cake or streak. Rather thin consistency, I apply it with a flat top brush. Limited shades but sheer enough to have a bit of leeway in shade selection. I do not find it so moisturizing as to have a serious shine problem, I do use a finishing powder. Lasts for hours, even in the heat. The packaging is great as well, squeeze tube. I do find the cap can be a bit finicky at times though, sometimes I have to fidget with it to get it screwed on straight. Really great everyday foundation option.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading reviews on MUA, so thank you all. I've used it for about a week now and I must say that I love it. It gives just enough coverage for what I want to coverup and my skin does shine through. It feels very light on the skin and blends very easily. I apply this with a damp makeup sponge and it gives me a "flawless" face look. This was really cheap under $5 and for that I love it even more. It's a simple packaging and with one squeeze that is enough product to cover my entire face. The color buff is perfect for my NC 25 skin. I would really reccomend this for anyone looking for a good tinted moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by nn21pika

I have mixed feelings about this product, which is a shame because I really wanted to like it. I saw all the good reviews, liked the price, and generally have good experience with WnW, so I thought I'd give it a try. I have it in Natural and Buff (the latter suiting me better). First off, with pros: good coverage, very inexpensive price, easy to use. It dries just a smidge more quickly than my CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer, so I find myself working on one area of the face at a time, but nothing to fret about.

However, the con is that I find this does not stand up to water/sweat at all. One time while talking on the phone in hot weather, the sweat just melted the makeup off my face and onto my phone! (sorry to be gross) Same thing happened when I got wet in the rain. Just to test it out one more time before making a final verdict, I applied some to the back of my hand, and it looked great. But I added a couple drops of water, and saw it turn milky white and just drip off my and.. =/ I dunno if this is expecting too much, because it doesn't claim to be waterproof/sweatproof at all, but I don't have this issue with my CG tinted moisturizer. That's why this product is unfortunately a no-go for me. =/

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by heatherbelleday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this tinted moisturiser. The price is great and I do find it easy to apply. The coverage is exactly right for me - it is almost a lightweight foundation. It does not appear to break me out. But it is not a keeper for me because even though I set it with loose powder it does not wear well. In a couple of hours my face is very shiny and the coverage seems to break up a bit. So disappointing! As far as cheaper tinted moisturisers go I prefer the Sonia Kashuk for Target (although it is more than double the price of the WnW).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by thepinkbee3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this tinted moisturizer in the lightest shade. It looked similar to my foundation shade, beige. It looked similar to my foundation. However, when I opened it up, it was a COMPLETELY different color. I tried it on my face and it was SO dark. It had great coverage though. I would say this tinted moisturizer is great for anyone who isn't pale.

FAIR BEWARE THIS TINTED MOISTURIZER!

And if you're not fair, I would buy a tinted moisturizer in a shade that looks 2-3 shades lighter than your natural skintone.