September 2, 2014 | 1902 users online

Deodorants - Nivea - Calm & Care 24h Anti-perspirant Roll-On

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by BelovedAmy

I bought one of those pre-made packages from Shoppers Drug Mart that had various items in it for $10, and this was included in it. So, with that said, I don't know the actual price of it, and had I not received in the package, I probably wouldn't have purchased it on it's one.

I normally stay away from liquid deodorants because they tend to sting right after I shave when I get out of the shower, (from the alcohol). This deodorant however is great! It's super refreshing when I get out of the shower, and it is very calming as there is no alcohol. I still put more deodorant on if I know I'm going out of the house, or moving around more, because I still need a little extra protection. Other than that, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by trinigenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried this, and I love it. gives me the protection of when i sweat. also i have got compliments when i wear it, it smells really nice and has kind of a strong smell. but i love it regardless. It's always expensive at shoppers drug mart, but i got it for a good price at metro and bought as bunch.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Nice product but I'm not too fond of the smell. It does last though, it doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't leave white marks on clothes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by allthelittlethings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite deodorant ever! It lasts all day and it calms my damaged skin after I shave. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by piggytoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my favourite anti-perspirant. It has a great, clean smell and works all day. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall a good, working product. Nice smell, not too strong. Does the job well. If you like Nivea's deo's, you'll presumably like this one too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by extermikate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After having difficulty finding my favourite deodorant I switched to this one on a whim. I found the scent a bit too strong at first - I tend to avoid floral scents - but it didn't aggravate my allergies, so I decided to stick with it. I've grown to like the scent, and I love how well this works! I sweat a lot and have trouble finding antiperspirants that are totally effective, but this is one of the best I've found. Also, it's yet to leave a mark my clothes, which is always a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by cheermeup

I absolutely love this product. Smells delicious and reminds me of good times.. I have tried the roll on version before in different scents when in Europe, but had never seen it before in Canada.. So when i saw it i went crazy, this was the only scent in my local Walmart and i picked it up without hesitation, because it is awesome. Leaves no stains, like the soap ones do and it is very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently bought it, but I'm in love with this deo. Does the job, has a nice, subtle, clean scent and it is extremly sensitive even after shaving. I highly recommend this roll on, my only gripe is the glass packiging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

UPDATE 03/2010: I've been diagnosed with fragrance allergies. To avoid excessive contact dermatitis, I've switched to a fragrance-free deodorant, but still, I'm keeping this one in my stash for special occasions, since it's one of the few truly gentle, fragranced deodorants I've tried.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Nivea has renewed its deodorant for sensitive skin. I never tried the original, but was a bit surprised when I noticed they've added fragrance to their previously fragrance-free deo… fragrance and sensitive skin just don't go together, in my opinion. Basically, it's very hard for me to find a gentle enough anti-perspirant. But this one actually is as close as you can get! It's the least irritating deo I've used in a long time. The scent is also pleasantly mild and fresh, and there's no trace of that traditional off-putting Nivea scent either. It takes a while to dry, but that's always the case with roll-ons. But then again, it never leaves white marks on dark clothes. It's very effective in preventing perspiring and BO. Nivea claims you can also use it right after shaving… But I try to shave my armpits in the evenings anyways so that they have the whole night to calm down. All in all, I'm very pleased! It's alcohol and preservative free too, and contains some avocado oil for a nice added bonus :)

Ingredients: Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Panthenol, Parfum, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Persea Gratissima Oil, Caprylic&Capric Triglyceride, Tridosium EDTA, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.