November 24, 2014 | 2015 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipcolor 905D Smokin' Hot Pink

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'll try to keep this short -

Color: Medium blue-based Rose-pink.

Longevity: Excellent lasting power, without eating or drinking, lasted a good 5 hours with minimal wear.

Taste & Smell: None that I encountered (yay!)

Texture: Creamy semi-matte (unless blotted, matte), easy to apply (no drag) and very comfortable to wear; can be drying without a little lip prep first.

Overall: Nice, but I won't be repurchasing, I think one of the reasons women, such as myself, buy such colors is the hopes that it will help brighten their face with very little effort involved, and this color did nothing for my NC20-25 skin, unlike WnW "Cherry Picking" which a face brightener in a tube. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by choanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

RUN
Don't walk

I REPEAT RUN

AND GET THIS LIPSTICK

I have searched high and low for a bright lipstick that would not make me look like a clown.
My olive-y warm beige skin somehow makes all the other lipsticks I have tried either too light, too chalky, too garish, and all that good stuff.

If you have the same problem as I do, try this lipstick.

It's a deeper bright rose that is just so sophisticated and beautiful.
It's the perfect middle ground between fun/bright and classy.

It's great for a lip point makeup when I'm feelin' too lazy to apply a lot of eye makeup!
But it's also gorgeous as a lip blotted down stain :)

Staying power is amazing
The pigmentation to die for

The price? UNBELIEVABLY AFFORDABLE

I don't even care about the packaging. What's on the inside is a total gem.

I'm getting more colors, guys.
All the colors in this line are so sophisticated- they are just as gorgeous as high end brands, i promise.

GO GET YOU SOME

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

This review is for the Mega Last Lipcolor line in general.
I haven't used this shade but this lipstick is the best. I have used high end brands from LancĂ´me to Estee Lauder. They don't hold a candle to Wet n Wild. Full, rich pigment that wears for at least 4 hrs,just like they say,all for 1.97! Yes,there is actual truth in advertising and those big names could take a tip from this bargain line.
I urge anyone to try this. So comfortable to wear and all the shades are a matte/creme finish. Something I appreciate since I detest glitter and frosts.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by croldan07

Love this color! When your so used to wearing really bright shades this doesn't seen to be as bright as others say! lol I do recommended scrubbing your lips and letting them soak with a lib balm or Vaseline while you do the rest of your makeup as this lipstick looks terrible if you apply to dry, chapped lips. Other than that I am continuing to search for ther colors to grow my collection!

Pros
Pigmented
Long lasting
Versatile and wearable

Cons
A bit drying
Packaging is flimsy

Cat
March4Forth.Blogspot.Com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

The length of wear beats out my $30 tubes of matte lipstick. Absolutely love this hot pink lippie. It looks very similar to a MAC shade I own but I wouldn't exactly call it a dupe. As always your lips gotta be prepped and primed for any shade in the WetnWild Megalast collection....no dry flaky lips so a lip scrub is a must and a light touch of a wax based lipbalm will suffice to have a smooth application. On me it lasted 5 hours before I needed a slight touchup. Perfect pink shade to pair up with bronzy/smokey eyes. Or a bronzed face. Will repurchase. For reference my skintone is in the NC45 range.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's a very bright pink. It's one of those almost fluo colors. It's a bit drying but nothing major, the pigmentation is really good. Overall it's nice

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

HOLY BRIGHT! Fun color for summer but for a conservative day look at the office? No way. I put down that I wouldn't repurchase but only because this won't get as much use as my daily colors, i.e. Wine Room.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Lanayyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a fan of the Wet n Wild mega last lipcolor line. I have it in 4 or 5 colors and am itching to get more. Smokin hot pink is a raspberry toned hot pink that looks pretty applied like a stain over balm and blended out, and also as a matte full pop lip color or with gloss layered on top. I find the color wearable and versatile. The color is long lasting, I think I can go about 4-5 hours without needing a touch up. It does leave behind a slight stain.

The key to handling the formula on these lipsticks is definitely application and the condition of your lips. I like to use a clear lip liner with most matte lipsticks. I also always prep my lips with vaseline or chapstick and let it soak in for 20 minutes before applying lipcolor. I don't wear this line if my lips are chapped/flaky.

The packaging is cheap and flimsy. I have scraped the sides of the lipstick with the cap because the lipstick itself doesn't actually retract all the way down. But these are very affordable and the product itself is good enough that the flimsy packaging doesn't bother me too much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very fun color, bright & cheerful but i ended up giving it to my daughter because pink is more her style than mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by MrzVentura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say? I LOVE this color and this lipstick. I bought it at Target and loved it so much that I went back and bought two more back ups. Love love love.