November 21, 2014 | 1768 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by rynaga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing both versions of the sharpened pencil and retractable version.

Pencil: I like how pigmented it is. I love how it is matte, and it isn't sparkly or shimmery. It had a creamy feeling which glides on decent. I've tried multiple drugstore brand pencils, but find that this one has been my most favorable. It can smudge, but it seems to smudge the least on me and had longer wear time than other liners I have tried. However, sometimes it can tend to fade after a period of time.

Retractable: I switched over from using the pencil one to the retractable one simply because I hate sharpening pencils all the time. I actually enjoy the retractable more. It is able to give me a more defined line. The color is still very bold, matte, and has a creamy consistency. I think for the most part, they both are the same. But I find that the retractable pencil one seems to fade less on my eyes for me.

I am going to continue buying this eyeliner because of the value and color/ consistency. Yes, sometimes it can smudge, but it seems to do so -less- than the other liners I have tried. So this is more negligible for me and tolerable. I don't end up with severe raccoon eyes running down my face or anything, if anything some smokey eyeliner unintended effect.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kaedegordon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

looked pretty much perfect the first day I swatched it.

less so the next week when I went to wear it and it was entirely dried out

even less so when i remembered that I could have spent the $8 on...idk, anything else that would have actually done something

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this!!! Once it sets it stays and for the price it's wonderful.....colors are nice and I hope it doesn't get discontinued. A+++++++

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Milani , you have done it once again ! I have it in black, brown, and silver. The black one is my HG! I love it and I'm actually running out. I normally never use pencil because i don't have time to be running to the restroom every 30minutes to see if my eyeliner melted off my eyes. Not cute. I always stick with liquid or gel/cream ( mainly gel and cream) because they last longer and don't transfer. But this pencil? Doesn't not run down my face. I don't need to worry about it after it's dry. Once it's dry , it's there for good and will not move even through sweat . But then again I don't have very oily lids. My only complaint is that the product is super soft so it needs to be sharpened often ..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by limoncandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner. Glides on, and once it sets it lasts all day. It does smudge if applied alone. Also, I find it a bit irritating when tightlining and waterlining.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by swizzlequeen24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best drugstore pencil liner. I've found nothing better for lining the water line, And it has lasted through clubbing and late nights. Only thing I'd change is a roll up version so I don't have to sharpen it. But it's great,

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by hilary441

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Who isn't head-over-heels in love with Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils? They're hands down, the best on the market. They are highly pigmented, apply like butter and last for hours. What's not to love? Oh yeah, the price. A single pencil will set you back $19. I have searched far and wide for a less expensive duplicate. I found a pencil that provides the exact quality and color as Urban Decay's pencil in the shade "Zero", which is essentially just a true black. It is Milani's Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in the shade 01 Black.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Highly pigmented, soft, and fairly cheap. It's a shame this liner transfers and smudges like mad. A few hours of sexy bedroom eyes quickly turns into cracked out raccoon face. Not cute.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by twinkle10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I had high hopes for this eyeliner. It was cheap and the pigmentation is great. As others have noted, it is quite soft and I imagine it wouldn't last long with having to constantly sharpen. Unfortunately, my eyes reacted very badly to this liner. They burned, watered and overall irritated my eyes unlike any eyeliner I have ever used. Judging by other reviews, my experience is not an isolated one, and thus the reason for my low rating.

*I don't wear contacts, that was not a factor.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this. One of my favorite YouTubers raved about this product. I ran an experiment and tested a bunch of pencil eyeliners I own to see which one lasts the longest. I love how black this eyeliner is, but it is too soft for me. There was a lot of transfer from my upper waterline to my lower and as you can imagine this led to raccoon eyes. Raccoon eyes in record time, less than 2 hours of wear.

This seems to work amazing for some, but it doesn't work for me at all.