October 24, 2014 | 1742 users online

dried out lightning fast

i never got to use it

waste of seven bucks:(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this!!! Once it sets it stays and for the price it's wonderful.....colors are nice and I hope it doesn't get discontinued. A+++++++

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Milani , you have done it once again ! I have it in black, brown, and silver. The black one is my HG! I love it and I'm actually running out. I normally never use pencil because i don't have time to be running to the restroom every 30minutes to see if my eyeliner melted off my eyes. Not cute. I always stick with liquid or gel/cream ( mainly gel and cream) because they last longer and don't transfer. But this pencil? Doesn't not run down my face. I don't need to worry about it after it's dry. Once it's dry , it's there for good and will not move even through sweat . But then again I don't have very oily lids. My only complaint is that the product is super soft so it needs to be sharpened often ..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by limoncandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner. Glides on, and once it sets it lasts all day. It does smudge if applied alone. Also, I find it a bit irritating when tightlining and waterlining.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by swizzlequeen24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best drugstore pencil liner. I've found nothing better for lining the water line, And it has lasted through clubbing and late nights. Only thing I'd change is a roll up version so I don't have to sharpen it. But it's great,

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by hilary441

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Who isn't head-over-heels in love with Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils? They're hands down, the best on the market. They are highly pigmented, apply like butter and last for hours. What's not to love? Oh yeah, the price. A single pencil will set you back $19. I have searched far and wide for a less expensive duplicate. I found a pencil that provides the exact quality and color as Urban Decay's pencil in the shade "Zero", which is essentially just a true black. It is Milani's Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in the shade 01 Black.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Highly pigmented, soft, and fairly cheap. It's a shame this liner transfers and smudges like mad. A few hours of sexy bedroom eyes quickly turns into cracked out raccoon face. Not cute.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by twinkle10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I had high hopes for this eyeliner. It was cheap and the pigmentation is great. As others have noted, it is quite soft and I imagine it wouldn't last long with having to constantly sharpen. Unfortunately, my eyes reacted very badly to this liner. They burned, watered and overall irritated my eyes unlike any eyeliner I have ever used. Judging by other reviews, my experience is not an isolated one, and thus the reason for my low rating.

*I don't wear contacts, that was not a factor.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this. One of my favorite YouTubers raved about this product. I ran an experiment and tested a bunch of pencil eyeliners I own to see which one lasts the longest. I love how black this eyeliner is, but it is too soft for me. There was a lot of transfer from my upper waterline to my lower and as you can imagine this led to raccoon eyes. Raccoon eyes in record time, less than 2 hours of wear.

This seems to work amazing for some, but it doesn't work for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by AlyCat29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used the Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner in black for years. It's a very soft kohl pencil that can be smoked out or put on the waterline. It's not the best for precision work since it is so soft (unless you apply it with a liner brush). Once it sets, there is minimal movement (really it's only smudged on me when my eyes have watered). I've used this and the Urban Decay pencil in Zero. I preferred the Milani for staying power and darkness. I've repurchased this several times and even bought it for my mom, but, like a user below, I find it clouds my contacts, which has become a deal breaker for me. I have yet to find a liner that delivers the same color impact and staying power on the waterline, but so far the Physician's Formula trios are serving well.