August 21, 2014 | 1549 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in 512 Timeless Nude

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It doesn't smell fabulous but it's not that bad really. I don't smell balloons or anything just a bleh mineral smell. I love the color especially if I lay it on thick. Its pretty opaque and smooth. A great smoky eye color. My lips are smooth so I don't notice it collecting in cracks etc. One lippie off for the less than amazing smell but I can totally deal with it. it's also not quite as moisturizing as some products but that is probably why it lasts a long time on my lips. For "around the house" lips I prefer a lot of moisture.

Update: Took off another lippie because I just don't like anything that is even remotely drying. Maybe putting balm under it would help. It's not terrible but I choose gloss over lipstick because I want that moist feel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

Wonderful satiny smooth lipcolor in a beautful muted rosy nude beige tone. Don't go into purchasing this expecting a high shine gloss - you can't apply it thickly and it needs to be applied in a thin smooth layer over your liner and wears as more of a satin finish slightly matte classic nude lip. It actually provides a really moisturising protective barrier to the lips as it locks in existing moisture, I personally love the pina-colada mixed with old time lipstick smell, I find it charming but those who dislike fragrances beware. I give this a 4/5 for the shade alone. Gorgeous

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Icyvixen

worst lip gloss ever! too greasy, badly pigmented, dry out quickly, hard to blend on the lips smoothly even when using a brush.

my biggest dissapointment, so lucky because it's a gift, not a purchase or else, it would become my biggest regret.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Tonyabelll

Perfect dupe for mars lip lacquer in chelsea girls infact even better since its in a tube with a wand & much more less expensive :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Timeless Nude is just the pinky nude color I wanted...and the packaging is so chic and practical, but very high end looking. That's about where the pros end for me. When I unscrew the cap, the first thing I notice is the scent. It smells almost like latex, as another reviewer mentioned, and I don't find it to be too pleasent. As I go to put it on, it looks nice...but then fast forward about thirty minutes. It's cakey, setteling into the lines on my lips (and I didn't know I had any!), and feels like it cracks whenever I smile, frown, or basically move my lips at all. It's a brilliant color...but sadly, the formula is not for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color it is the exact color I was searching for, a gorgeous pinky peach. I love how this looks with my revlon l/s soft nude and it lasts long. The major issue I have with this l/g is the smell. It smells HORRIBLE. It smells like latex balloons. Im not one who is sensitive to scents but I could not get past it. I had to toss it away such a shame!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by polargirl3

I'm surprised at all the bad reviews! I absolutely love this product! it's unlike any other lipgloss I own, and the nude really brings out my pink undertone. The smell is amazing to me, yet i must admit it's a little overwhelming.

Long lasting power, and ugh the colour is just amazing!

AND PS THE NUDE ISNT REALLY NUDE... IT HAS A PEACHY PINK TONE IN IT

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by theporpoise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like most I hate the scent, it is like cleaner or paint. Hate how it settled into every tiny line in my lips, not a good look! It is very long lasting, and a pretty color, I'll give it that.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Fawnly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is so strong,you really have to TRY to get past it. It's just so over powering.
Otherwise,the color is gorgeous and is the only nude to ever look good on me. The gloss is thick but not too annoying. Does settle on the lips a little weird. but a balm under it helped out allot. Lasted a while .. reapplied after an hour or two..which i suppose is really good for a gloss.The taste is also HORRIBLE. god forbid you lick your lips. it tastes like how duct tape smells. makes me shudder.

overall,I would only re-buy if they changed the smell and taste!! The color is so pretty but the cons make you really step back from this gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised to see so many low ratings for this product. I think the pigment is noticeable without looking fake, which is a major plus in my book. It's affordable and comes in a sleek tube. I think MAC is overpriced for such low quality, so people please stop trying to say "drug store brand"is a dead ringer to MAC ----". That's really annoying. Not everyone likes MAC.
Anyways, the lipstain is long lasting and doesn't bring out every crack on your lips. It does have a fruity odor to it, but I find it pleasant.