July 30, 2014 | 1438 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - EyeStudio Color Plush quad in Green with Envy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by katiemarieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use the creamy and black color everyday, it's perfect. I found applying with just my finger works better than using a brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by tsh82

im sorry for those who find this not so pigmented because its pigmeneted enough for me. i use nyx milk and the colour just pops out. overall i love this :) good quality for a budget

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by teslafaraday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

While the colors are nice in the pan, they aren't very pigmented when applied. Even when I pack it on, I still can't see it very well. There is also a lot of fallout, which cannot be easily cleaned with either makeup remover or a brush, and which leaves a shimmer under my eyes that is not very flattering. I will not repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by laceyrose17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this quad. I'm a sucker for shimmer, and I use the champagne-y color as a highlight and the darker brown color on my lid. The two greens work great as a pop of color underneath the eye, and they are soooooo pretty!!! I would repurchase if I ever happen to run out of this one now :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Ztte3699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh this stuff gave me a horrible time. I hate when i get suckered in by cute packaging and nice colors. I picked this up at Target for about 8.50 and as soon as i got home a swatched it. Beautiful colors in the pan and in a swatch but for some reason it wouldnt translate onto my eyelids. When you try to blend them, they get all muddy, and the fact that they are all relatively unpigmented and light makes it worse. They have an amazing texture, almost like shiseido's luminizing eye color, but the pigmentation on the green and brownish shades sucks unless you really pack it on, even with a primer. I was able to get some life out of them by layering them over my Loreal rich cream color stick but they looked so flaky over it. By themselves they just didn't work. Mind you, i bought these when i started out with makeup,and now i have some experience and even then i can't get them to work. I hate to bring the rating down but Maybelline can surely do better, being that Lancome and loreal are parent companies. I was not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by possgroup

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this quad. The bright green looks gorgeous as an undereye liner on the inside corner and the dark green is almost charcoal and is a great liner for the rest of the undereye. It stays put extremely well for the day. The champagne is also lovely. The bright green looks so good under the eye but as a shadow it somehow isn't as bright which for many would be a plus. This is now my go-to quad for undereye and highlight and I pair it with Loreal golden olive on the lid. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by allthingsmakeupnbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this quad however i could do with a little
less glitter. easy fix tho all u hv to do is tap your brush to get the excess glitter out although it could get annoying when youre applying makeup on at ur desk at work. its a little expensive at cvs but if u can get it from target its bout 3 bucks less. all in all i would rebuy i also hv give me gold n i plan to add sunset seduction to my collection soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Betzy04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this quad of eyeshadows and i truly do love it. Howver, i did notice the shadows fade within three hours, which is a turn off. I have use different eyeshadow primers, and paint pots but it always seems to fade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Munecaz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very versatile..u can go from a day 2 nite look with thiz palette..The colorz are very shimmery & well pigmented.. They blend beautifully N compliment eachother well..i like 2 wet the sponge tip applicator for a more intense look.i love it!!! i plan 2 buy more quadz.=-)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by DeeVine1217

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I was given this quad as a gift and I don't usually buy drug store eyeshadows. I was really impressed with this quad, great color payoff and the shades compliment each other really well. The only reason I removed a lippie is because it is a tad too shimmery for my taste, but that varies from person to person. I may check out their other colors.