July 30, 2014 | 1921 users online

Cleansers - TheFACEShop - Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam- Mung Beans

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

Simply Obsessed. Mung bean is amazing for acne and not a lot of products contain this ingredient. FaceShop is quite new here in Toronto so i had to try some unique products, this product is super friendly for students on a budget. 6$ for a bottle that will last you a few months! It has a fresh scent & a very smooth consistency (similar to origins frothy face wash).This is such a soothing cleanser to use everyday for ALL skin types. It did not dry out my face nor make it oilier (i have combination skin). I suffered severe acne over the past few months and this is the only cleanser that has actually controlled my acne. I'm not completely acne free, but this has really calmed and relieved my skin. My pimples are a lot smaller and they are not cystic anymore. Also, the face shop, as far as I know, caters to simple ingredients that are actually good for your skin. For 6$, this product is AMAZING. I recommend it to everyone with every skin type. Super impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by YankoYanko

* FOR OILY SKIN ONLY or OILY AND ACNE PRONE SKIN* !!! \
I picked up this cleanser in a Korean H-Mart while shopping with my friends. This is a great cleanser for oily and oily & acne prone skin~
My skin type is both so using this was like a miracle. It has a very mild feel but does a great job removing impurities ... If I use it 4 days I will already see an improvement in my acne and 1 week later it will be totally gone!!~

It is not recommended for people with dry skin... will break you out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:39:00 AM More reviews by turquoise89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love this product!
truthfully, i bought it by accident, because when i was in colormix, the SA promoted it to me, said it was in sale. It's very cheap, only 33 HKD and the SA said it would help for my acne-scar. I bought it and i feel the very good effect of it.
First, it brightening my face. Sometimes i cant stop seeing my face it mirror, because it's really shiny in good way (not because of oil like i usually did)
and Second, it clean up all the dead skin cell so another skin treatment that i use can absorb easily. My acne-scar are better now.

Very nice product in a nice packaging! would love to buy it again <3 <3 <3

p.s : i used to get some small pimple like dididianee did, but now it's stopped. I already use it around a month and i dont get any pimple again. :)
and maybe because i have a very oily skin, its suit me best!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

I've decided to rewrite my review for this. Rating will remain the same.

First of all, the packaging. It's the standard squeezing container most cleansers come in, but I love the simple design and the color selection- bright green mung beans in a cream background. I thought it was simply attractive and had a 'clean' feeling.

First impression: It really did 'brighten' up my face and dimmed the redness caused by my acne. It had a refreshing smell and it lathers up really well. A small dot, around the size of a medium rice grain would be enough for the entire face. It also took most of my makeup off (remaining residue was from eye makeup.) After washing, however, my skin felt really dry.

I continued using it for a week until I realized that I was breaking up in small pimples everywhere. I figured that it was still too drying for me and that cream cleansers would suit me the best.

I decided to reuse the product a few months later-- around June. I thought that it was my unhealthy diet that caused the mild breakouts. Also, since it was the summertime, and my skin is a little more oily, I believed the cleanser would be a good choice. However, once again, I broke out--even when I was eating healthy. Once I switched back to my St. Ives cream cleanser, my break outs were gone.

I really wanted to like this product, but it seems as if natural skincare products are not suitable for my skin.