L.A. Colors Glitter Gloss in Crystal

4.2

on 7/6/2015 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this on a whim at a dollar store. I bought the shade Fuschia. It ended up in a drawer where it stayed for a few months. Finally, I took it out and decided to give it a fair shot.

The glitter is nicely sized. It's not chunky or superfine. It's big enough to catch the light without looking like flakes. The formula lasts very well. I ate and drank multiple times over the course of a few hours and I could still see it and feel it on my lips. It's very moisturizing, and feels comfortable on the lips.

The only complaint I have is that it's a stickier lip gloss. It's not overly bothersome, but it is enough that I noticed, so if you don't like that in a lip gloss, consider yourself warned.

Otherwise, this is a wonderful lip gloss and more than worth a dollar.

For only dollar these lip glosses are really good. I have the crystal which is really sparkly. It's so cute. Only downfall is how sticky it is but hey its not bad at all. Want to try more.

on 10/20/2013 8:36:00 PM

I normally buy expensive makeup but this is my HG for finishing a lip look. Slap this baby over your lipstick in the center of your lips...and BAM! Bang for literally $!! Can't go wrong. :)

I bought an L.A. Colors Brilliant Shine Glitter Gloss in Fuschia at my local Dollar General. I am reviewing it on the Crystal Glitter Gloss because they don't list the Fuschia one on here.

Anyhoo, it looks absolutely beautiful in the tube which is why I got it. It is a bright glittery pink, it smells like bubble gum which is nice. I applied it to my lips and it felt sticky, which I hate with a gloss, hence my low rating of the product. The glitter comes out uneven and looks silly to me.

Much too sticky on the lips. I would not rebuy.

on 11/9/2012 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

one thing i disliked about this product was that my cap broke off actual product is ok smells nice and is dirt cheap

on 6/25/2012 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I thought this was kind of cool when I first started out with makeup. For a product that costs a dollar, two dollars tops, it's not so bad. I have a handful of the "Glitter Glosses" lying around somewhere in my room, and of all of them, this is the only one I would recommend to anybody, actually. Still, it does taste pretty bad-- like kind of a cross between insects and nail polish-- if you accidentally lick some off your lips or whatever, and it feels way too sticky for me to actually wear this out anywhere. On top of that, it does kind of have that "children's makeup" feel, which I would imagine isn't what the majority of us are aiming for when we get ready in the morning. So, I say if you're starting out with makeup and want to practice with lip glosses for cheap, or if you're actually really into the super-glittery lips look, pick it up. The worst that could happen is you're out a dollar or two.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Excellent quality for cheap makeup, I love the glosses,a nd especially this one too. I also like the ones that come out of the tube, lol, the clear one, and all the colors. It looks professional ike the models. It the magic of L.A. Colors. I wear it everyday. It looks better than Clinique and MAC. Even though it's 99 cents plus, I lov ethis brand and th eglosses have great everlasting shine and the lipsticks lasts for 8+ hours.............

on 8/14/2011 7:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This gloss is basically a clear gloss, with large flecks of silver glitter. Smells great, and like all LA Colors products, is a very good find for the price. You could pair this gloss with just about any lipstick to give it dimension. Very pretty!

on 7/30/2011 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i picked up a few of these at the dollar store. i never expect much.. but maybe i should start! i love glittery lipgloss and this is one of the best i have used. for the price, i think everyone should own it! i hate people who turn up their nose to cheap products. they have no idea what they are missing!

This gloss is the most glittery ive ever seen and it is very pretty and shiny. I love it but it is hard to remove with all the glitter it leaves behind. I also find it dries kind of quickly which i dislike since im constantly wearing lip gloss i'd like it to last longer. I do love the look of it though so I will rebuy.

Popular Lip Glosses