November 24, 2014 | 2060 users online

Lip Gloss - L.A. Colors - Glitter Gloss in Crystal

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

For only dollar these lip glosses are really good. I have the crystal which is really sparkly. It's so cute. Only downfall is how sticky it is but hey its not bad at all. Want to try more.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by mercedeschick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I normally buy expensive makeup but this is my HG for finishing a lip look. Slap this baby over your lipstick in the center of your lips...and BAM! Bang for literally $!! Can't go wrong. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by BlueCatAnubis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought an L.A. Colors Brilliant Shine Glitter Gloss in Fuschia at my local Dollar General. I am reviewing it on the Crystal Glitter Gloss because they don't list the Fuschia one on here.

Anyhoo, it looks absolutely beautiful in the tube which is why I got it. It is a bright glittery pink, it smells like bubble gum which is nice. I applied it to my lips and it felt sticky, which I hate with a gloss, hence my low rating of the product. The glitter comes out uneven and looks silly to me.

Much too sticky on the lips. I would not rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by SydneyXoXO1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one thing i disliked about this product was that my cap broke off actual product is ok smells nice and is dirt cheap

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by PrinceChagum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought this was kind of cool when I first started out with makeup. For a product that costs a dollar, two dollars tops, it's not so bad. I have a handful of the "Glitter Glosses" lying around somewhere in my room, and of all of them, this is the only one I would recommend to anybody, actually. Still, it does taste pretty bad-- like kind of a cross between insects and nail polish-- if you accidentally lick some off your lips or whatever, and it feels way too sticky for me to actually wear this out anywhere. On top of that, it does kind of have that "children's makeup" feel, which I would imagine isn't what the majority of us are aiming for when we get ready in the morning. So, I say if you're starting out with makeup and want to practice with lip glosses for cheap, or if you're actually really into the super-glittery lips look, pick it up. The worst that could happen is you're out a dollar or two.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Excellent quality for cheap makeup, I love the glosses,a nd especially this one too. I also like the ones that come out of the tube, lol, the clear one, and all the colors. It looks professional ike the models. It the magic of L.A. Colors. I wear it everyday. It looks better than Clinique and MAC. Even though it's 99 cents plus, I lov ethis brand and th eglosses have great everlasting shine and the lipsticks lasts for 8+ hours.............

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by SpicyCurry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This gloss is basically a clear gloss, with large flecks of silver glitter. Smells great, and like all LA Colors products, is a very good find for the price. You could pair this gloss with just about any lipstick to give it dimension. Very pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i picked up a few of these at the dollar store. i never expect much.. but maybe i should start! i love glittery lipgloss and this is one of the best i have used. for the price, i think everyone should own it! i hate people who turn up their nose to cheap products. they have no idea what they are missing!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by glitterrainbow87

This gloss is the most glittery ive ever seen and it is very pretty and shiny. I love it but it is hard to remove with all the glitter it leaves behind. I also find it dries kind of quickly which i dislike since im constantly wearing lip gloss i'd like it to last longer. I do love the look of it though so I will rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the most sparkly lipgloss I have ever seen. The shimmer pieces are on the large side, and its like pure glitter in a clear base. It spreads evenly on the lips, giving a clear sheen with lots of multi colored sparkle. I especially see pinky orange and blue green flecks. Its as wild and bright as clear sparkly nail polish! I got this for $1 at dollar tree and its beautiful. The scent is that of both fruit and bubble gum, its very clean and lightly sweet. I love ittt! This is from the "brilliant shine" collection of glosses from l.a. colors. This wears great alone or on top of something else. I am soo happy and cant wait to get more of these.
The texture of the gloss is on the thick side, but its not as thick or sticky as mac for reference. I think you get a good product for the money, and I will be repurchasing more. You just have to see this gloss in the shade "cyrstal" its worth looking up! This has a doe foot wand for those of you wondering, and simple clear and black packaging. It feels nice on the lip, and is cruelty free!