April 20, 2014 | 1306 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Wild Rose Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

This lotion is 93.9% Natural.. which is definately a plus. It smells like fresh roses (which some may or may not like) but I really enjoy the smell. It isn't overpowering (for me). When I first heard of this product, I thought "Hmm.. body butter." and automatically thought it was going to be like a greasy, heavy cream. I typically don't like "butters" other than cocoa butter because the textures are usually so thick. The consistency of this is like a buttery, whipped lotion. Its very light and dries within a minute or two and feels wonderful. It's like no lotion I have. I never really keep up with applying lotion to my body and hands, but ever since I've had this I've been reaching for it every day. It is so moisturizing and makes my skin so soft. I love using it on my body and legs after I shower and on my hands during the day. I am officially addicted to Korres body butter and I'm very interested in trying their lip butters!