September 16, 2014 | 1890 users online

Treatments (Face) - Natio - Camouflage Tinted Spot Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Carla1346

OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! The formula is so great it's super high coverage and not to think it's very light weight. Now I have combination skin which can be hard to work with but not with this! You only need a small amount which makes the product last for ages! I highly recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only used this to cover my pimples and pimple's scars. The formula is thick so it does work but it didnt stay put if I didnt set it up with powder. I didnt see it treat my pimples cause they just stayed the same.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by vylovesyou

I bought this product because I wanted something that could treat my pimples and hide them at the same time. It's pretty opaque, which is good but the problem is that it doesn't dry like a concealer does so even if I set it with powder it still transfers easily. I can only use a very thin layer to help cover up red areas but it doesn't work well for pimples, which somewhat defeats the purpose of a spot cream. I think a better alternative would be to use a normal spot treatment and then concealer over the top.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2010 5:15:00 AM More reviews by soapiahh

I used up a whole tube of this once, didn't buy it for ages then decided to get it again, but the second time I think the formula changed- it was super, super thick like toothpaste and hard to squeeze out of the tiny nib at the top of the tube. The colour is actually really good for covering red pimples though- the first time I used it I think i just put it over patches that were spotty, but since then my acne has become more localised so I now use it occasionally for spot concealing- If you have a whopper pimple this is a winner because the finish is so matte and it may help to shrink it a little. I just pat it on the pimple (put it on the back of your hand and warm it up first because its just so thick!!) and use a small brush to feather around the edges.
note- i got in the habit recently of using it over the patches of congestion I had on my chin- stopped doing that and since the acne has been a little better. Coincidence? not sure....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by me12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yep, i like this one. Just bought it for under AUD$10. Blends well and I like the fact that it fights blemishes as well as cover them which most other concealers don't. It's also a good colour for my skin tone and you get a lot of product in one tube. Im going to say that i would buy it again, but realistically, i don't think i could get through this much concealer in my lifetime, and even if i did, by the time i finnish it, i will probably be thinking more about wrinkles than spots.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

for about $10 AUD i got this and most places that stock Natio frequently have deals, e.g. soend $30 get a bag with a variety of smaller sizes in it.
you get 22g which is a fair amount of product and when you use it you dont need much at all.

I find it works best by slathering it over your pimple and night time, then in the morning wash you face (if you have to go over the area with a wipe to get it all off) and you will see that it has shrunk! It works for me sosoossosososoooo well i will continue to repurchase. i have about 1/5 left in my little tube but it will last me quite a while :)
When you use up more product , it seems to be harder to squeeze it out of the tube and it can take a while :The colour isnt great hence the tint. but it is quite strong which is why i recommend using it at night.
But it hasn't irritated my skin or caused me to break out :)