April 19, 2014 | 1831 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by coursey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

why I love it?
1. sulfate free
2. scalp is a lot less oily after a couple of days w/o shampoo compare to other cheaper brands I've used.
3. fragrance is tolerable.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by hollieua

This is possibly the worst shampoo I have ever used. Even though the shampoo is sulfate-free, it has tons of other bad ingredients. It is also VERY drying to my hair. The smell isnt great either. It is definitely not worth the price. No way I will buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Selene2013

Not so special.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Melmichelle29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo really rocks! Leaves my hair clean, shiny, and bouncy, with lots of volume. Doesn't fade my purple color at all. No, it's not very moisturizing, but that is what your conditioner is for. I work in a salon that carries Bumble and Bumble and Kerastase and I like this better. I buy this at Armstrong McCall for about $8. Awesome deal:)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Ndbrim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had never returned a shampoo before until I tried this one. Took me about a week before I realized what was going on.
It smells awesome but it really weighed my hair down something awful.
My hair had been looking heavy, stuck to my head and like it had not been washed in days. It was also constantly tangled while using this. Horrible!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by JudiWickham

Love this shampoo. It is sulfate free, yet gives a good lather. Hair feels soft and shiny after using, plus it smells great. I bought mine at Marshalls. One of my favorite shampoos.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Rachey1

I like that it's sulphate free, and it smells lovely. Overall it's a good shampoo, cleans without stripping, used together with the conditioner my hair felt a bit weighed down!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ketacole

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think I've ever been so excited to wash my hair as I am now after getting Tigi's Rockaholic Livin' the Dream Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner. Here's why:
* The name sold me plus it's sulfate-free (step away from the sulfate!).
* The scent is absolutely intoxicating. It's what dreams are made of. It will actually put you in a good mood and give your that "energy" the bottle claims.
* My baby-fine, very long, and color-treated hair is in love with it. I have bounce, softness, shine, zero frizz, and feel like a supermodel walking out of the house. Oh, yeah-it's that good.
* The price is very different depending on where you purchase it. I've seen it at Marshall's for as low as $7.99/bottle. I spent $10/bottle through Amazon. I'd spend twice that after seeing the results, I adore it that much.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have been using this everyday ever since i switched to trying to use sulphate free shampoo - although i found that this contains sulfonate which I'm not sure about now either. it doesn't cleanse my hair really well and i like the smell too, its really good as a basic shampoo but doesn't do anything special, but i do think it weights down my hair a little

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by josette

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my new HG shampoo for a few reasons:

I have color treated hair that is also highlighted - so this shampoo is perfect for that

My hair is thick and frizzy and curly so I only wash it every 4 days. This is gentle and gets my hair nice and clean.

I want products now that are made without harsh chemicals.

Also I travel frequently and this shampoo is so very thick that a small amount goes a long way. Most shampoos are thin and watery and they charge you for that. With this I can pour some in a 3 oz. travel size carry-on bottle and it lasts ages while flying around the country.