TiGi Rockaholic Livin the Dream Sulfate-Free Shampoo

3.7

Aqua(Water/Eau), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laurylglucosides, Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocoyl Diethanolamine, Polyquaternium-44, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract, Paeonia Albiflora (White Tea) Flower Extract, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Berry Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Diglyceride, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Potassium Dimethicone, Copolyol Panthenyl Phosphate, Tetrasodium ETDA, Pathenol, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Menthol, Copper Gluconate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Lecithin, Caffeine, Sodium Benzoate, Palmitoyl Carnitine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Planton Extract, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Lauramide Dea, Bacopa Monniera (Water Hyssop) Extract, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Glycogen, Panax Ginsent Root, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Arginine, Arctium Majus (Great Burdock) Root Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Polyquaternium-11, Ornithine, Niacinamide, Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Leaf Extract, Glucosamine-HCl, Citrulline, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

on 4/25/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

why I love it?
1. sulfate free
2. scalp is a lot less oily after a couple of days w/o shampoo compare to other cheaper brands I've used.
3. fragrance is tolerable.

on 3/18/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is possibly the worst shampoo I have ever used. Even though the shampoo is sulfate-free, it has tons of other bad ingredients. It is also VERY drying to my hair. The smell isnt great either. It is definitely not worth the price. No way I will buy this again.

on 3/11/2013 2:45:00 PM

Not so special.

on 1/24/2013 6:10:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This shampoo really rocks! Leaves my hair clean, shiny, and bouncy, with lots of volume. Doesn't fade my purple color at all. No, it's not very moisturizing, but that is what your conditioner is for. I work in a salon that carries Bumble and Bumble and Kerastase and I like this better. I buy this at Armstrong McCall for about $8. Awesome deal:)

on 10/24/2012 8:30:00 PM

I had never returned a shampoo before until I tried this one. Took me about a week before I realized what was going on.
It smells awesome but it really weighed my hair down something awful.
My hair had been looking heavy, stuck to my head and like it had not been washed in days. It was also constantly tangled while using this. Horrible!

on 9/23/2012 5:46:00 PM

Love this shampoo. It is sulfate free, yet gives a good lather. Hair feels soft and shiny after using, plus it smells great. I bought mine at Marshalls. One of my favorite shampoos.

on 6/17/2012 9:07:00 AM

I like that it's sulphate free, and it smells lovely. Overall it's a good shampoo, cleans without stripping, used together with the conditioner my hair felt a bit weighed down!

on 4/22/2012 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't think I've ever been so excited to wash my hair as I am now after getting Tigi's Rockaholic Livin' the Dream Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner. Here's why:
* The name sold me plus it's sulfate-free (step away from the sulfate!).
* The scent is absolutely intoxicating. It's what dreams are made of. It will actually put you in a good mood and give your that "energy" the bottle claims.
* My baby-fine, very long, and color-treated hair is in love with it. I have bounce, softness, shine, zero frizz, and feel like a supermodel walking out of the house. Oh, yeah-it's that good.
* The price is very different depending on where you purchase it. I've seen it at Marshall's for as low as $7.99/bottle. I spent $10/bottle through Amazon. I'd spend twice that after seeing the results, I adore it that much.

on 2/3/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i have been using this everyday ever since i switched to trying to use sulphate free shampoo - although i found that this contains sulfonate which I'm not sure about now either. it doesn't cleanse my hair really well and i like the smell too, its really good as a basic shampoo but doesn't do anything special, but i do think it weights down my hair a little

on 6/11/2011 1:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my new HG shampoo for a few reasons:

I have color treated hair that is also highlighted - so this shampoo is perfect for that

My hair is thick and frizzy and curly so I only wash it every 4 days. This is gentle and gets my hair nice and clean.

I want products now that are made without harsh chemicals.

Also I travel frequently and this shampoo is so very thick that a small amount goes a long way. Most shampoos are thin and watery and they charge you for that. With this I can pour some in a 3 oz. travel size carry-on bottle and it lasts ages while flying around the country.

Popular Shampoos