April 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - Cushy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

HG lipliner period! I've tried a few that I haven't been happy with for example plum, a few browns, a clear (waste of money), even the cult favorite mac chestnut. All were either too dark or just didn't match my lipstick well. Cushy is perfect for my skintone and easily blendable with all the lipsticks I currently own. I'm buying 2 backups because the products I live at Mac never tend to stay around for long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect color for setting up the nude lip look on my NC45/NW40 skin tone. It is a true brown with a hint of rosie pink (for picking up the pink pigment in lips) that is good for defining without creating an obvious line when smudged out. I am starting to appreciate lighter colored lip liners and am inching away from the darker ones for a more natural, yet defined look. I really like this one because it is a nice brown, goes on smoothly, and never looks too dark on my NC45/NW40 skin tone. My faves were/still are chestnut, then 80%, and now this. See the progression? I'm lightening up!