April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Katyface9801

I got this in a gift set with several different Clinique mascaras. Now, I'm seeing it getting good reviews, but I really don't care for it and since it was a gift can't speak about the price. It makes my lashes so clumpy. I guess I just have delicate lashes, but when I go to separate them I always end up pulling out some lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by ladyc74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this mascara when buying another product at the Clinique counter and was pleasantly surprised. I normally go for volumising mascara, as I have long lashes naturally, so I would never have picked this - plus I haven't always been impressed with Clinique makeup. When I first opened the mascara, I thought they'd given me one with a dud wand, but then I realised that's how it is meant to be! It's a curved plastic thing with no brushes, and actually quite fun to use. It also makes it very easy to get at those little baby inner lashes. The mascara really lengthened and defined my lashes, almost giving a false eyelash effect. Now, remember I said I have long lashes - makeup artists often comment on them - so this may not give such a dramatic effect on everyone, I don't know. But certainly don't shy away if you're used to volumising mascara - this gives a high-impact result. I've said I'd buy again - in truth there are so many mascaras to try I don't know if I would. But it's definitely in my top 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Rac972

This is my absolute favorite mascara! (If you're looking for voluptuous lashes this is NOT the mascara for you) it separates lashes amazingly and doesn't clump at all! It's a bit pricy at $19 but it works amazing and totally worth the price! Clinique never disappoints.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Naromantica

Best mascara so far in my life....

I'm sensitive to a lot of things, and I've been troubled by mascaras before (irritated eyes, lashes falling off etc..), I have also had mascaras running out too quickly, or mascaras that were just difficult to apply nicely while in a haste...

"..........Then I found youuuuu ...."

Yes it's pricey... BUT.... it's easy to apply all the way down to the roots thanks to the small brush, I love how small the packaging is, and I also think the design is classy. It's not waterproof (thank god...hate those) but a little rain won't make it all run like a river..

It's funny... I never really tried to use it for it's lengthening effect, so I have nothing to say about that... sorry.
BUT,
one stroke = nice, quite natural covering.
Two strokes = Heavier, evening makeup!

And! And! My lashes don't get all messy and/or tangled up!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Cadylately

This is my favorite mascara of all time! I love the wand- it's the exact shape of my eye. One coat gives me double the length and volume, and two coats gives me super long lashes! I tried Benefit They're Real just before I bought this one, and this one kicks ass. I returned the other to Benefit and will wear this one every day!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by imaunicorn

It has the weirdest looking wand ever! I like this mascara quite a lot - makes my lashes look really long and gives a certain amount of volume. Also, after a while it gets easy to use on the bottom lashes - it gives a great look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by merexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you don't own this mascara, GO BUY IT...'nuff said...:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just discovered this mascara @ Sephora & I love it! In a single swoop, mascara went on effortlessly, cleanly & w/o any mess whatsoever. I've tried many types of mascaras from drugstore brands (Maybelline Lash Stylist w/comb applicator was my fave, but now long discontinued - loss) to high end (I loved Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes innovative ball brush but hated that the formula smeared all over my eyes like ink - fail). My recent favorite has been Lancome Hypnose for ease of removal & relative ease of application...but there never seems to be much mascara in the tube, so it runs out quicker than expected (or dries out too fast). Finally I found this mascara & am loving it. Lancome Hypnose gave me enhanced yet still natural looking lashes - a little boring, when what I really want is more drama & thickness. Clinique High Lengths, in 1 or 2 easy swipes, puts soft-looking yet dramatic fur coats on my eyes! Love the exaggerated yet still realistic effect I get from this mascara. Does a great job of lengthening & adding fullness w/no clumping (or very minimal, depending on how much I'm trying to put on). The curved, sparse comb-style applicator is innovative & works w/my comb-applicator mascara preferences.

Best of all, the formula dries quickly on lashes & stays put - I get no annoying flaking, smudging or smearing during wear. My lashes definitely get noticed & complimented. I wash this off w/regular face wash, but it takes a little elbow grease, so I like that it's really water resistant. Surprisingly nice find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW. My lashes never looked so good. It lengthens like crazy. Plus, it separates and defines your lashes so they look naturally gorgeous and not like spider legs. So many of the volumizing mascaras make your lashes too thick and spider looking. This makes them look like your lashes but 100x better. It also held a curl all day and did not flake or smudge. This is my new HG. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Clinique high lengths is my everyday mascara... It leghthens really good my short lashes without clumping them... I only apply one to two coats for a very natural result. Excellent lengthening mascara... I will surely buy this again.