La Mer Regenerating Serum

3.2

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait de Levure, Algae Extract, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Laureth-4, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, Whey Protein/Lactis Protein/Protein du Petit-Lait, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tartaric Acid, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laureth-23, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose, Coenzyme A, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Linoleic Acid, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Pentylene Glycol, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, PEG-8, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Maltodextrin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycosaminoglycans, Gold, Tourmaline, Linolenic Acid, Silica, Ethylbisimmomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Green 5 (CI61570)

on 1/22/2014 11:02:00 AM

This stuff doesn't work.It feels lovely and silky going on,but that's about it.It also contains lime peel(irritant) and eucalyptus oil one of the most irritating fragrant oils there is.It also has fragrant plant extracts and is highly fragranced..And what's with the strange green colour?Yes, there's some goodness in this but the bad outweighs the good,and the price is ludicrous.Thank goodness I only had a sample as I would never buy into this nonsense.I have yet to be impressed with any of the la Mer products I've tried.The creme de la mer moisturiser is just awful(see my review if you like) and this stuff is just as bad. There are far better serums at a FRACTION of the price. Save your money. This is so not worth it!

on 10/29/2013 11:12:00 AM

Unfortunately I got hooked when I tried a sample. I have combination skin and in my 40th. I tried ALL SORTS of creams & lotions both expensive and economical, like Chanel, Sisley, Cliniq and pharmacy brands... They are all good products but somehow if it's not too oily, too drying or they irritate my skin, they are just not perfect. Somehow this serum just works perfectly for me and no irritation at all. I only use this at night, one~two drops on face and neck, I put on La Mer cream on top. My skin feels super hydrated and silky soft & smooth! If I change into something else I can see the difference the next morning ...

I also use;
La Mer eye concentrate (the dark green bottle) at night.
La Mer cream cleanser & the foam cleanser

I hate the price but the result is too good for me to change into something else that my skin is not completely happy about.

on 10/25/2013 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I started using this with The Concentrate and The Moisturizing Cream during a period when my skin was incredibly irritated, and it helped expedite the healing process. It's soothing, healing, and restores the skin to a healthy state. My main complaint is the packaging, which causes product to be wasted. It would even be better off in a tube. That said, if your skin needs serious healing, you will love this serum.

on 8/6/2013 12:16:00 PM

I use this on my forehead only after noticing some emerging wrinkles. After a weeks use I can notice a difference. I have acne prone skin and this has not made me break out yet. The only con is the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great for mature skin.Has improved my skin texture and tone. Evened out fine lines, decreased wrinkle depth. Happy with the results so far.

on 10/8/2012 1:51:00 AM

I had a generous sample of this and used a few times. This serum makes my face really smooth without being greasy and makes my cream spread better but couldn't really tell if it has any great results.

on 4/7/2012 6:21:00 AM

Good for post-acne or redness treatment. By the time I used it, I expected nothing from this serum but its result is totally visible, my skin got recovered so fast. I was so lucky I did buy the right one for the right timing.

Ok, this product is good, not great, but good for my 47 year old skin. What I do not get is why young people are buying this product and then giving it bad reviews. LA MER IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE IN YOUR 20'S. I guess its because some people want whatever is the cult product, even if it is not right for your skintype, but PLEASE remember the demographic if you are NOT in it! It just skews the results if you are 25 and you review a product for a aging person and cry, "OMG, it totally broke me out! " No, La Mer is NOT worth the price per ounce, but if you get a hold of a sample and like it, then, it might be worth it for you. Think realistically.

on 12/29/2011 11:22:00 AM

After applying every night for 3 weeks (using radiant serum in the day) .. Never really see much improvement .. Maybe it is more of a preventive measure rather than diminishing lines on my face .. Absorbs fast and smells alright .. Will consider buying again if I have the extra cash after finishing this bottle ..

on 12/19/2011 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a travel-sized sized bottle of the serum and I really love it. I didn't expect much, but I've been waking up to glowing, clear, hydrated skin every morning. I love that it's not oily once it's applied, and I'm loving the fact that I don't really need to wear foundation anymore if I don't want to, because it's evened up my skin tone. I've noticed that it also has faded some light acne scarring I have. Good product. Too bad it's so obscenely $$$.

Popular Treatments (Face)