Sephora Sephora by OPI - Go With The Flow-er

4.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Go with the Flow-er is a stunning color I describe as a sparkly strawberry jam shade. The formula is watery thin but applies well as long as you let excess drip off of the brush before you begin application. It's opaque in three coats and has somewhat of a jelly finish. The shimmer in this color is what gives it its oomph. It's really beautiful. Seriously, it's one of those colors that you just want to stare at all day. People will notice and compliment, too. It's unique and really represents summer. I highly recommend. If you're at all interested, pick it up fast. Sephora is discontinuing this line and has a 3 for $10 sale going on now. Get it while you can! I'm glad I did!

on 8/16/2013 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this color. Such a surprise. Love it so much. Two coats were enough.

on 7/30/2011 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My bottle of this is watery-thin, so much so that with one swatch, I get color pooled around the nail. Brush to nail is fine, but then polish runs down in quick drops from the top of the wand and ruins everything.

Whenever I'm in Sephora, I always gravitate toward this color at the display, then pick it up and realize I already have it.

Did the same thing while at Ulta the other day -- had to sit on my hands not to buy Piggy Polish Pink-ing of You. I wanted to wait until I got home to take stock of the colors I have and don't use which are similar. SOPI Go With the Flow-er is one.

When I returned to Ulta, out of brand snobbery, I rejected the Piggy Polish and picked up Nicole by OPI Stop for Nicole instead. I shouldn't have. Stop for Nicole is Go With the Flow-er with a lethally high dose of added Mercurochrome. It's unflatteringly garish and bright, at least to my eye and skin color.

So now I'm holding my SOPI GWTF close and hugging her in appreciation. My bottle has its flaws, but since it was received in one of my first swaps here on MUA, I've few complaints.

on 3/2/2011 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This color could not be more perfect...its a strawberry red with pink and white shimmer. Very smooth formula, easy to get an even application and no problems with bubbling. Needed 3 coats and even then didn't seem completely opaque. Might look better over an opaque red, fuschia, or pink polish. With Sephora by OPI base and top coats it chipped on the 3rd day of wear which is kind of disappointing, but I think this color is so fun and pretty for spring and summer I don't mind so much.

on 5/22/2010 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

First I have to say that I usually have an aversion to anything "red", especially bright red.... clothes, cars, lipstick, etc. I'm also not a fan of metallic nail polish, I prefer cremes. But while in Sephora recently, I saw "go with the flow-er" and this caught my eye. I had to have it. Yes, it IS red.... a cross between cherry and strawberry. And yes it is super sparkly. It gleams in the light with micro-sparkles... reminds me of Dorothy's ruby slippers (I'm sure I heard this is actually the name of another shade). While I don't think I'll wear this one very often, I find it a happy, fun color to wear. It also applied very evenly in 1-2 coats and dried fast.

on 5/6/2010 6:11:00 PM

I really like this color on my hands and feet. It's extremely shimmery, but wearable, and I get lots of compliments. I pretty much agree with the review below mine about the color. It goes on as a bright pinky-red, but can be built to be more red with repeated coats. I love this.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

From the Sephora by OPI Modern Flowers Spring 2010 collection. This is a pretty, shimmery pinkish red. A deep bright cerise pink base with white and silvery glitter that builds to a cherry red with repeated coats. Very shimmery - would look great on toes.

Popular Polishes