October 2, 2014 | 975 users online

Polishes - Bourjois - So Laque - 27 Beige Glamour

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this nail polish.The color is really elegant and it lasts long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i really love this colour and the packaging too! it applies so smoothly and dries to a high shine! a gorgeous, dusty mauve/brown! reminds of Essie's In Stitches :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a great colour - a warm muted dusty pink that's quite chic and conservative. The formula was easy to apply and didn't streak/bubble. I used two coats until it was opaque and it dried relatively quickly. Brush is small/flat and slightly angled which I didn't like too much. Has a nice shine and wears well without a top coat. Going onto my third day (with no top-coat) and it still hasn't chipped.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 6:25:00 AM More reviews by TheReviewLady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really wanted OPI's "Tickle My France-y" but when I looked at the nail swatch in the store, it was more mushroom grey-brown than warm mauve brown. So I went to the pharmacy to have a look at some of the cheaper polishes and found Bourjois "Beige Glamour" ($12AUD). This is what I wanted "Tickle my France-y" to look like. "Beige Glamour" is actually a browned mauve with warm undertones. It can seem like an old-fashioned 80s conservative "office colour", but it looks nice on short nails. For reference, the skin colour on my hands is around NC25, olive/warm; a true beige nail polish would make my nails look stained or simply blend them into my skin completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by eedydeedy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is the business! gorgeous colour and so sophisticated looking. 2 coats and it looks divine. love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

It is my second bottle of So Laque already. I got Rouge Diva and the quality and packaging are so good that I just want to get another colour. Although this one is called 'beige glamour', it is nothing beige about it. It is more of a darker girly pink. The quality is good and it is pretty glossy even without top coat on. One thing about it is that if you only put one coat on, it looks kind of a pink with coral undertone. But I put two coats on anyway, so it is fine.