September 1, 2014 | 2161 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Layer Lift 07 [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I have shoulder length, thin, fine, flat, color treated hair. I use this along with Redken's Velvet Gelantine and my hair has never looked better. I use it as a root lifter, spraying directly on my scalp, above the ears, in about 10 different spots, massage it in, then use the Gelantine from root to tips and style as usual. My hair hasn't ever looked this good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by fiby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Finally a volumizing product that works! I sprayed this mostly on to my roots when my hair was still damp, but then I evened it out with my fingers a bit just in case. I could see the differense immediately but at morning when I woke up I was impressed! The product definitely gave volume, not ofc vavavoom-like but very naturally. I continued with Redken's Wool Shake and the result was gorgeous! Totally worth the money, just hoped the package would be a bit bigger... (though ofc they get more money with smaller bottle... :))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually use this like a root booster on damp hair, followed by redken wool shake on damp hair and the results are amazing.Blow dry my hair upside down, I'm so loving my chopped bob. Works, try it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

I love the fact that this is not a mousse. Mousse makes my hair texture feel nasty. Most volumizing stuff is in mousse form. This works, it lifts but does not hold. So you will need hair spray. This gel is not like a normal gel. When dried doesn't flake or look slimy. Pretty good. Remember to use hairspray for hold. Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Sianyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am the ULTIMATE hair junkie, as soon as I saw this i just knew I had to have it!!!
I get inticed by products very easily, especially Redkens products, i absolutley adore them and this was no exception....
My hair is short/medium, but very heavily layered, i kinda go for the messy bed hair look so i thought this product would be ideal.
I must say i was put off the idea of the product being a 'gel', usually gels are sometimes cripsy, wet look and very hard hold, but this was gel dried to a really soft clean feel.
Most importantly though my layers were AMAZING. They were really shiny, lifted and separated. Something ive struggled with for ages, i've never been able to get separation in my layers but a few sprays of this and they were defined and really textured. I coud'nt beleive my eyes.
The only problem i found is it didnt hold my style a great amount, although i need a whole host of root boosts and volumising sprays anyway because my hair is really strong....So thats probably just me and my akward hair. :-) Although when i used this and root boost and i get the most gorgeous, luxiourous hair around. RECOMMENDED :P