October 25, 2014 | 938 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Envy

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I love this shadow but it needs a primer like a jumbo pencil underneath to show up as the great color it is.This is a jungle green type color with multi- colored shimmer.I love this with nutty on the lid and this on the crease.
The only reason I wouldn't repurchase because Annabelle cosmetics makes one that is slightly more pigmented and it doesn't need a primer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Lisa527

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Envy applied on eyelid lighter than it looks in the pan, which is nice, since most my green eyeshadows tend to apply darker than it looks. This is a green that others can tell even if you are wearing glasses. Applies smooth, great pigmentation. Can't beat the price as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for a dupe for UD Mildew and this looked very similar in the package. However, I had the same problem with this as I did with all of the other greens I tried (including, eventually, Mildew) - it looks much lighter on skin than it does in the package. I want a dark, black-based army green shadow and I have just had no luck.
This is a medium green with a neutral tone. As with other WNW shadows, the pigmentation is good and the shadow texture is very smooth. Lasts for hours and hours without budging. If you're looking for a good standard green shadow for practically no money, look no further.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

One of my favourite green's of all time is Rock & Republic 'Envy'. I'm always in search of a green similar to that as a dupe.
I can't really say much regarding the colour, to each their own I guess. For me this is a very vibrant bright ultra metallic green, either wet or dry its a beautiful colour. I can't use this colour at all. For me, gone are the days when I can wear anything and get away with it. It's too loud.
I love this, I'll use it as a shadow liner. I just can't wear it like I do with all my other shadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by girlndocs

Another hit from the W&W singles! This is more of an olive green on my skin than it appears in the palette, which I like. It also has a faint blue sheen at just the right angle, and a subtly pearly finish without being a frost -- in short, I was curious when I bought the shadow and delighted when I opened it and swatched it. Velvety, buttery, easy to blend. I really wish W&W made these singles in more colors!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by tyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't really like this. Takes few layers for the color to show up so it's a minus for me. I normally don't have the time in the morning. The package of the one I got is not too bad though. I don't find it's too difficult to open. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by siouxie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This green doesn't exactly show up as very green once applied. That's okay actually, making it more natural. It leans toward the neutral on my gray eye. It's applies and blends like buttah, but the packaging isn't too good. For $1.99, I ain't complaining exactly. What I find is that, if I shut this little compact open, I'm going to have to go and get a kitchen knife to pry this thing open. Like trying to break into Fort Know.

I use this all over the lid, but Envy would also be a nice contour in the V-zone outside each eye. W/ Wet & Wild, why should anybody pay serious money for eyeshadow?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

This little powerhouse is GORGEOUS! Greenish/gold eyeshadows are a weakness of mine. I have so many different variations. I remember when I was in Jr.High. Wet n' wild was pretty much any of us could afford. It was low quality back then. Now they can pretty much be compared with some of the higher end companies. Good product for less money. This looks great on. Glad I didn't pass this by.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by PattyTheK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend never really notices my make up in a general "wow" kind of way, he likes me without it, but that's besides the point. Anywho, when I wore this he said "Hey, look at that eye shadow!" Not sure if he was being sarcastic or what, but he smiled.

I'm very very pale with blue eyes and red hair, so this really pops out on me. The only drawback is that it's waaaay too sparkly for my tastes for daytime wear. Now, the middle of the road rating I gave is due to it's staying power, and it's also difficult to blend with other colors. Plus this will last me forever, so I doubt I will HAVE to buy another one. :)

It's a wearable, lovely green for anyone's make up arsenal. Must be very popular, too. I had to go to 3 different stores because it was sold out at the first two!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WNW Coloricon Line rocks the makeup world! They are amazing quality for such little money that it should make Mac & other HE companies lower their prices instead of raising them whole other conversation-
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
Envy or any of the WNW Coloricon eyeshadow single shadows can be found where your WNW products are sold like drugstores being CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid as well Target& Walmart. Price will vary depending on your location as well sales/discounts but Ive seen these places for always around $1.99 so yeah less than $2 for a whole bunch of great shadow is super great! very affordable
=SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE=
Envy is such a gorgeous dark true green. it does have a slight hunter green under tone in some lighting or it always looks a little more bright in some lighting. It does have somewhat of a metallic sheen to it. It shows up darker in the crease and lighter on the lid. Its great paired with different cream bases to bring out different undertones. Its a great affordable dupe of Mac Humid eyeshadow that would cost you $14 or so- this is a must have green eyeshadow! i love greens & this one looks amazing no matter how you use it! it can make a great bright vivid eye or toned down for a more neutral eye or smoked out! The formula is super buttery smooth. Its so easy & nice to apply & blend. What gorgeous green you see in the pan is what you will get. Pigmentation is unreal & so great. unreal that its drugstore. Staying power is wonderful- on its own is def 6 hrs or more Add a primer & a cream base- you will have to remove this shadow with a wipe or a remover. it stays fresh & beautiful!
=PACKAGING=
This is a hard hard plastic mini compact in the shape of a square. black shiny logo/name/info is located on the sticker on the back. the front is see thru. Snap closure which sometimes is super hard to open on the one i own. I know some say its not hard to open theirs but most of mine are so hard to open. i dunno if its my nails or the packaging. the pan size is awesome. its a little bigger than a quarter & the pan is pretty deep so you get an incredible amount of shadow. to be exact- you will have 0.06oz or 1.17grams- it will take forever for me to get thru this. I love how much you get. super nice. I wish it was a little easier to open. thats all bc ive cracked a little bit of the shadow so i had to press it down a bit w/ some spritz of alcohol. but other than that- these are so incredible. i wish they'd release more of these single shadows. *Which they just did release a set of shimmer singles? i can never find these new items so hopefully ill find them somewhere & review those as well.
Overall, amazing green shadow. my favorite green shadow that i own. I love using this on my lower lash line for a pop of color w/ a neutral look- wow! def try these Coloricon single shadows. esp Envy- if you have been eyeing Macs Humid- def pick this up! Its so fun to mix this with a brown or blue shadows, wow! I am afraid of most color but this works!