Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Eye Shadow (Quad) in "Sand Dunes"

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/24/2008 2:26:00 AM

This is the best color I have found in a drugstore in the brown palates. I use it on brows and eyes. Great price and applies smoothly.

I like this quad,very natural & easy to blend. A+

on 8/6/2002 7:41:00 PM

OK, even though I've lately become addicted to high-end e/s, I took a chance and bought this, and loved it! Seriously, who would have thought? I haven't been very impressed with WnW stuff in general, but this shadow is smooth, silky, long-lasting, and the colors are really pretty! I usually find browns too drab but not these! There's a shimmery cream color (very sparkly and nice), olive/brown with a touch of gold shimmer (also really pretty), and two darker browns. You can't go wrong with this, especially at $3!!

on 1/22/2002 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i LOVE this eyeshadow! the price is dirt cheap, the colors are natural and blend well and are highly pigmented and last long. what more could you ask for? i'll definetly be buying again!

on 8/2/2001 12:17:00 PM

silky, blend easily, friendly colours. tacky packaging, but oh well..

on 6/19/2001 11:18:00 AM

Bought this after I saw the review and I was not disappointed! I also bought Sand Dunes and the colors are such beautiful neutral taupey tones that are just perfect for daytime / work! The shadows are highly pigmented and densely packed, they go on super smooth and blend beautifully. I cannot rave enough about this, especially for $2.69! The packaging isn't that great but at the price and quality of shadows, I am more than willing to let that slide. Great product at unbelievable price, kudos to Wet and Wild!

Popular Eyes Products