July 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

Moisturizers - Clearasil - Ultra Overnight Face Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by TracyBays

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on a whim because it was on sale. I have had the same bottle for years and oh use it as a spot treatment. It works wonders! Pimple size goes down overnight. I love this product! If I ever do run out; I will gladly buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 3:56:00 AM More reviews by LiNaRL1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love love love this product! I used to use this years ago and was not very impressed, as I was a young teen about 14. I am now 18 and much more patient and loyal to my nightly regimen. All I do is wipe all makeup off with Oil Free Neutrogena cleansing wipes, and apply this all over, and each day I see my ance scars and occasional pimples disappearing. This works waaaay better than every other expensive, name brand top product I have used. From proactiv to the very expensive Dermagist. I won't stop using this product even after my skin is all cleared up (which should be shortly thanks to this. :)) This also works on my redness on my shoulders and back wonderfully!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Yzyz

I was browsing Paula's Choice website in order to find an effective acne treatment and she basically gave everything 'poor' rating because either the products don't have sufficient amount of SA, the products' PH level is not ideal for the SA to work or the product has the right SA amount and ph level but contains too much irritants (perfume, willow bark, menthol...) that will make the acne more irritated.
According to her, only this and Neutrogena 3 in 1 stress control treatment work the best (and her own products ofc). So I gave it a go when I saw it on sale at 2$ a bottle.

-does not break me out and most moisturizers do
-not greasy nor powdery (can be used under makeup)
-not very scented nor tingly (no irritation)
-effective: yes it did shrink my pimple monsters down after 2 nights of application

Do expect peeling and dry patches around the pimples (not elsewhere on the skin tho)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I don't think I could live without this! Before I had tried the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Treatment, which didn't do a ton to my forehead acne. Now after about three moths of using this in conjunction with my amazing Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Face Wash and Clean&Clear Dual Action Moisturizer, those little patches of whiteheads on my forehead have cleared up immensely. When I initially apply it at night, it could be slightly sticky and greasy-looking. But then after five minutes it soaks into the pores and it is actually no that greasy at all, which is great for my combination-oily skin. Recently, I've ran out of moisturizer and been using this also during the daytime; when I layer this with my Annabelle BB Cream and concealer, I feel like it help controls my oil production too :) Nowadays, I only get a few papules (inflamed pimples without the icky pus) rather than a mess whiteheads, which I find is much more preferable and easier to treat. This isn't a Holy Grail product, but certainly is quite lovely and helpful!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by lolmorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried literally everything for my acne and absolutely nothing worked. I bought this the other day on a whim when I saw it in the pharmacy department in Walmart. I'm so happy I bought this, it's literally helped my skin SO much and I've only had it for probably a week. My acne is barely visible anymore and I had it pretty bad on my forhead and a little on my cheeks. This has helped clear my skin in such a small amount of time. I love it and won't ever stop buying!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by MrsNadiaP

Love this product. I have an oily T zone and only break out on my chin. You can use this morning and night. Really reduces the size of pimples in a short amount of time. Non greasy, doesn't leave an oily residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Jess8576

I absolutely love this product, for my oily skin it has been great! I was pretty reluctant to try because of my inherited very oily skin, I was afraid it would clog my pores! The first morning I woke up and looked in the mirror i was actually surprised to see my face wasn't as red as it usually is when I wake up! With time I definitely noticed an improvement on pore size and redness! I even started to dear to wear liquid foundation! I have only ever used powdered because of my oily skin! Now I am having trouble finding this product at the drug store and tried another product, Clean and Clear dual action Moisturizer salicylic acid acne medication, What A Difference! I've never had closed comodones but since I started using this product I've had three pop up...I will definitely go back to good ol' Clearasil!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdie_ca

I have been using Clearasil SA 2% moisturizer, then overnight serum, then Overnight Lotion for 5-10 years (I lost track). Though the packaging and names changed, these have been working for me just the same. I use Clearasil SA serum/lotion two nights a week because I need to use antiaging other nights. I use vitamin C serum (skip this if you're young), wait 10 min. Apply clearasil SA serum/moisturizer all over my face, wait for 10 min, then add a heavier moisturizer to my cheeks for antiaging as well as prevent dryness (skip this if you're young with very oily skin). This does make my t-zone looking oily but my skin feels cleaner after washing. This does not stop deep hormonal cysts, nor does it fix blackheads. And it definitely does not fix deep cycstic acnes overnight. But my pores just feel clearer through long term use. If I stop using clearasil BHA for a few weeks, my pores especially on the nose and chin are more conjested.

I've tried so many BHA products but not all are made the same. I do use neutrogena BHA cleansers, but their BHA treatment/moisturizer are too harsh for my mature skin. I also tried department store brands but they're too gentle and not effective. Clearasil SA lotion never irritates my skin in their dry nor oily condition and it works. If you find other SA products too harsh, try Clearasil lotion and see if this would work.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a couple weeks now and my face is usually always red but it is less red waking up in the morning these days. It reduces my pimple size too and I believe it is preventing more breakouts. I just wish it didn't have so many parabens and silicones!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by SockDrawerDemon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! I put this on every night and my skin hasn't looked better in years. Less pimples, less congestion, and the redness of the pimples I do get goes away really quickly. Also seems to make a pretty decent makeup base, go figure.