April 19, 2014 | 1797 users online

Moisturizers - Clearasil - Ultra Overnight Face Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by lolmorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried literally everything for my acne and absolutely nothing worked. I bought this the other day on a whim when I saw it in the pharmacy department in Walmart. I'm so happy I bought this, it's literally helped my skin SO much and I've only had it for probably a week. My acne is barely visible anymore and I had it pretty bad on my forhead and a little on my cheeks. This has helped clear my skin in such a small amount of time. I love it and won't ever stop buying!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by MrsNadiaP

Love this product. I have an oily T zone and only break out on my chin. You can use this morning and night. Really reduces the size of pimples in a short amount of time. Non greasy, doesn't leave an oily residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Jess8576

I absolutely love this product, for my oily skin it has been great! I was pretty reluctant to try because of my inherited very oily skin, I was afraid it would clog my pores! The first morning I woke up and looked in the mirror i was actually surprised to see my face wasn't as red as it usually is when I wake up! With time I definitely noticed an improvement on pore size and redness! I even started to dear to wear liquid foundation! I have only ever used powdered because of my oily skin! Now I am having trouble finding this product at the drug store and tried another product, Clean and Clear dual action Moisturizer salicylic acid acne medication, What A Difference! I've never had closed comodones but since I started using this product I've had three pop up...I will definitely go back to good ol' Clearasil!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdie_ca

I have been using Clearasil SA 2% moisturizer, then overnight serum, then Overnight Lotion for 5-10 years (I lost track). Though the packaging and names changed, these have been working for me just the same. I use Clearasil SA serum/lotion two nights a week because I need to use antiaging other nights. I use vitamin C serum (skip this if you're young), wait 10 min. Apply clearasil SA serum/moisturizer all over my face, wait for 10 min, then add a heavier moisturizer to my cheeks for antiaging as well as prevent dryness (skip this if you're young with very oily skin). This does make my t-zone looking oily but my skin feels cleaner after washing. This does not stop deep hormonal cysts, nor does it fix blackheads. And it definitely does not fix deep cycstic acnes overnight. But my pores just feel clearer through long term use. If I stop using clearasil BHA for a few weeks, my pores especially on the nose and chin are more conjested.

I've tried so many BHA products but not all are made the same. I do use neutrogena BHA cleansers, but their BHA treatment/moisturizer are too harsh for my mature skin. I also tried department store brands but they're too gentle and not effective. Clearasil SA lotion never irritates my skin in their dry nor oily condition and it works. If you find other SA products too harsh, try Clearasil lotion and see if this would work.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a couple weeks now and my face is usually always red but it is less red waking up in the morning these days. It reduces my pimple size too and I believe it is preventing more breakouts. I just wish it didn't have so many parabens and silicones!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by SockDrawerDemon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! I put this on every night and my skin hasn't looked better in years. Less pimples, less congestion, and the redness of the pimples I do get goes away really quickly. Also seems to make a pretty decent makeup base, go figure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Bubblemonkey34

Awesome. Pure Awesome in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake210

There are not many drugstore face lotions available that contain 2% salicylic acid, most contain 0.5%. I was previously using Philosophy hope in a bottle (2% salicylic acid) but it got discontinued. I've been on the hunt for a replacement since. This Clearasil is pretty good. It has a light fragrance. You might not want to apply it too thick or else you will end up oily. After I wash my face, I apply the lotion while my face is still slightly damp. This helps against the oiliness. The only comparable alternative would be a higher end lotion. So for now, I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by lab120178

Love this, it reminds me of Neautrogena Clear pore gel that they use to have that you kept on your face all night, but this isn't clear. I wake up and see improvement every day!!! Very light, nice smell, doesn't break me out, prevents and treats breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by theroseoncloud9

I like the idea of this, but unfortunately my face is super greasy and when i wake up in the morning its like an oil slick so I would recommend just using it on areas of your face other than the T zone if you have oily skin.