April 20, 2014 | 1287 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Coconut Passion EDT

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by bobbictx

I really like this but I don't really smell much coconut, if any. I smell vanilla and maybe burnt sugar? And a little musk. I used to adore this scent but I've obtained much better coconut scents since I first got this, so now I'm kind of meh about it. If you love coconut like I do, this is okay, but the coconut isn't really detectable at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by FlawedAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love! My cheap thrill of the month. This smells like vanilla, but not so overwhelmingly sweet and boozy as the VS Vanilla Lace. The dry-down brings out the coconut, but it is a warm, toasted smelling kind of coconut that I associate with baking. A very comforting, intimate, homey smell. I went to sleep sniffing my wrist last night, in fact! This combo of vanilla and baking ends up seeming like more of a cool weather smell to me, but the coconut dry-down is beachy enough to work in the Summer as well. No, this is not a sophisticated fragrance, and if you wear it, it will no doubt be identified as just what it is: Something in the price line of BBW or VS frags. I enjoy wearing it at home layered with St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Body Lotion (coconut milk and orchid extract scented). This little Edt has very good staying power, especially when sprayed on clothing. Cute little glass bottle, uber-affordable (VS Fantasies line usually has 5/$30 sales). Have already repurchased because of VS's propensity to discontinue everything I like. If you loved BBW's now DCed Coconut Vanilla, this is close if not identical smelling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my main go to perfume for spring & summer!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!! A beautiful mix of coconut & vanilla that is perfection and on me it lasts for hours. My husband is also a fan of this scent on me =D

This is a HG scent for me and hope VS never ever discontinues it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by claudia9927

This is one of my favorite smells from the line. It's very tropical and sweet, without being too overpowering or having a smell that can remind you of coconut smelling sunblocks . A great one if you love coconut ! Also ... The lotion is AMAZING TOO ! My boyfriend loves it !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Soie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A great coconut & vanilla fragrance.

I bought it unsampled because I was hoping for a good, creamy milk scent. Well, this smells more like rich, buttery, coconut flavored cookies, and not at all like coconut milk; but it is a good fragrance in and of itself. Good sillage and lasting power, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by macadelic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Literally, I will buy this forever. You don't know how many times I'm complimented DAILY on how good I smell, I swear, at school, people sometimes stop me and ask what I'm wearing. It smells amazingly vanillaly, I just can't get over it. It's cheap and lasts FOREVER. I wear this 5 days a week and I've had it for at least a year and have a little less than half left.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

My favorite in the fantasies line with vanilla lace and then amber romance. This perfume is really nice. I have worn it in the smouldering Florida sun as well as icestorms. It's beautiful everywhere. This has gotten me lots of compliments and I really love the sweet scent. This is a superior basic vanilla

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So, I thought I'd be in love with this, but I think I just like it. I can't pick up a ton of coconut, which may be a good thing to some, but I was a tiny bit upset by it. I do get alot of vanilla. It also lasts a good while on my skin. I do however, get a tiny hint of like, an artificial scent. BUT... when my boyfriend smelled it on me, he went absolutely crazy! He pretty much never tells me I smell nice. I'll ask him sometimes if he likes my perfume and he'll give me his opinion (good or bad). But this time he smelled me and was like, "Oh wow you smell reeeeallly sexy." So I will be wearing this more often, and I'm going out to get more soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by liongirl22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try this fragrance as coconut and vanilla are both my favorite scents. I don't really love this scent, though. It's not bad, but to me I don't smell any coconut in this at all. I can pick it up faintly in the lotion but not in the spray. Has medium lasting power. I don't think I would repurchase. :/

Edit: The more I use this, the more it grows on me! Still smell zero coconut, but I like it anyway. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This scent is sooo delicious! I love coconut and I love vanilla even more! So this product is perfect for me. It's summer, which means I'm assiduously avoiding eau de parfums. Too heavy and too cloying this time of year. I find the lasting power of this eau de toilette to be very good. I can still smell it after four hours. Men will love this on you. It's a very alluring gourmand fragrance.