November 28, 2014 | 1024 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Coconut Passion EDT

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by rockjets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe my schnoz is broken, but I don't smell coconut in this. The most prominent scent is incense, followed by sweet vanilla-esque aftertones.

Decent staying power for VS (2-3 hours) but as I don't want to smell like incense, I won't be finishing the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by sillage

I'm wearing VS Coconut Passion EDT as I type this, and it's soooo summery. And beachy too. I sprayed this EDT almost 4 hours ago, and it's still going strong -- it just effuses from warm skin -- and it lasts & lasts.

The notes, per parfumo.net, are simply Vanilla, Coconut, and Lily of the Valley. Not fruity (which is good), not too sweet (like VS scents tend to be), not screaming "coconut", and it manages to avoid smelling sunscreen-ish. It's just a delicious, summery-beachy warm-skin fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

SIMPLY AWESOME!! The scents of vanilla & coconut had a hott, sultry, 1 nighter & the result was VS Coconut Passion!! (lol!). In all seriousness, this is one of my very fave offerings up from the house of VS. This isn't a complex scent...it's coconut, vanilla, butter rum, & cake batter/frosting to my nose. That's not a bad thing! I will always keep a bottle of this around for the simple fact that I am a self professed vanilla addict. It smells so sweet & sexy, this would be good for any age range & the price is right!! 7 for $35 a lot of times so I can afford to buy the lotion, shower gel etc to layer it. Seems to have decent staying power. Nobody has run up to me urgently wanting to know what perfume I am wearing, but I am sure this is a pleasant scent to others to be around. Like a Bath & Body Works type inoffensive scent. I sooooo adore this scent! This to me smells sort of like EL Bronze Goddess. ....the scent of a heaven scent angel or naughty seductress??? You decide!! It's up to you! ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by bobbictx

I really like this but I don't really smell much coconut, if any. I smell vanilla and maybe burnt sugar? And a little musk. I used to adore this scent but I've obtained much better coconut scents since I first got this, so now I'm kind of meh about it. If you love coconut like I do, this is okay, but the coconut isn't really detectable at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by FlawedAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love! My cheap thrill of the month. This smells like vanilla, but not so overwhelmingly sweet and boozy as the VS Vanilla Lace. The dry-down brings out the coconut, but it is a warm, toasted smelling kind of coconut that I associate with baking. A very comforting, intimate, homey smell. I went to sleep sniffing my wrist last night, in fact! This combo of vanilla and baking ends up seeming like more of a cool weather smell to me, but the coconut dry-down is beachy enough to work in the Summer as well. No, this is not a sophisticated fragrance, and if you wear it, it will no doubt be identified as just what it is: Something in the price line of BBW or VS frags. I enjoy wearing it at home layered with St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Body Lotion (coconut milk and orchid extract scented). This little Edt has very good staying power, especially when sprayed on clothing. Cute little glass bottle, uber-affordable (VS Fantasies line usually has 5/$30 sales). Have already repurchased because of VS's propensity to discontinue everything I like. If you loved BBW's now DCed Coconut Vanilla, this is close if not identical smelling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

This is my main go to perfume for spring & summer!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!! A beautiful mix of coconut & vanilla that is perfection and on me it lasts for hours. My husband is also a fan of this scent on me =D

This is a HG scent for me and hope VS never ever discontinues it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by claudia9927

This is one of my favorite smells from the line. It's very tropical and sweet, without being too overpowering or having a smell that can remind you of coconut smelling sunblocks . A great one if you love coconut ! Also ... The lotion is AMAZING TOO ! My boyfriend loves it !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Soie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A great coconut & vanilla fragrance.

I bought it unsampled because I was hoping for a good, creamy milk scent. Well, this smells more like rich, buttery, coconut flavored cookies, and not at all like coconut milk; but it is a good fragrance in and of itself. Good sillage and lasting power, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by macadelic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Literally, I will buy this forever. You don't know how many times I'm complimented DAILY on how good I smell, I swear, at school, people sometimes stop me and ask what I'm wearing. It smells amazingly vanillaly, I just can't get over it. It's cheap and lasts FOREVER. I wear this 5 days a week and I've had it for at least a year and have a little less than half left.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

My favorite in the fantasies line with vanilla lace and then amber romance. This perfume is really nice. I have worn it in the smouldering Florida sun as well as icestorms. It's beautiful everywhere. This has gotten me lots of compliments and I really love the sweet scent. This is a superior basic vanilla