April 19, 2014 | 1047 users online

Gels/Soaps - Nivea - Touch of Harmony

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I normally use the regualr creme body wash but i saw this rose scented creme body wash and I decided to make a change. Smells so sweet and pretty! I love the creaminess of it. It lathers, lightly moisturizes, cleans and does everything a soap should do but better. Love this! Cant beat the price either!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by bluesilver555

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Scent of this is very calming and soothing to me, has the same effect as lavender. Love it. Wish it came in lotion and perfume too. One of the few shower gels I repurchase. Just got a new bottle on sale for around $2. It lathers up very well, is moisturizing, and I use it as a bubble bath as well. HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by SPOILEDkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great value for the price. It doesn't moisturize as well as the more expensive drugstore cream oil body washes, but it doesn't dry my skin out either. It also lasts a long time because it's huge and a little goes a long way. If you want something cheap, non-drying, and great smelling, then pick this up. If you don't mind spending a few extra bucks and want something that leaves your skin noticeably moisturized, get an Olay body wash instead.