September 20, 2014 | 1218 users online

Lipstick - Hard Candy - Painted Lady in Perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MikiKaneohe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very nice warm nude shade. I have olive skin that tans easily, and it is hard to find a good nude lip stick. I was intrigued when I saw this at Walmart, and I figured that for $5 I could take the risk of trying this.
When I out it on I was so surprised by how pretty it made my lips! It brings out a really soft pink to my lips that is so flattering. I will definitely be repurchasing.
The texture is very buttery and melts as soon as you draw a brush across it. The finish is natural, just a little shiny. This smells almost exactly like Lip Dew from Avon. There's not a lot of product, its not a huge stick or anything, which I like. I feel like I will use this up in a few months. I think you get more than your money's worth with this product! So glad it is a Walmart!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by batcavity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very good lipstick. It is more sheer than not, lasts a long time, and is creamy. My only gripe, really, is the bit of fancy ribbon at the base of the tube. Due to that design, it is unable to stand upright at the base and must be turned on its head or side. Just a minor irritation. The lipstick itself is very good, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lovexrissy92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this lipstick to be my favorite. Many other lipsticks leave my lips dry which is not something I want. This lipstick is moisturizing and almost feels like I just applied chapstick or lip balm. Since I got an almost nude color I do mix it with my other colored lipsticks. I will definately buy more of these Painted Lady lipsticks in other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by theymightbejenny

Let me first start off by saying I am NOT a lipstick girl. They are usually too matte, drying, and opaque for my liking. Well, this one is exactly the opposite and is making me change my attitude towards lipsticks in general. It feels like a moisturizing lip balm, goes on somewhat sheer, and has a pretty sheen to it. It is the perfect MLBB nude pink color. It smells fine - nothing special, but nothing offensive, either. The packaging is freakin adorable, but the lid doesn't close quite as securely as I'd like. It costs $6 and can be bought at Wal-Mart. I'd buy this again and again and again. Love it, highly recommended, 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, gold star, etc. =)

BTW, this lipstick is called "Perfect 10", not "Perfect".

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Mica

This is a perfect MLBB shade. I love it because it feels smooth and glossy, but lasts longer than a gloss. I've worn it to work every day for the past week, which for me is saying a lot. Great lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by jcl925

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite shade out of all the HC lip colors. It's a sheer pink that tones down the red pigment of my lips. It's not bright at all like the knockout shade (a barbie doll pastel pink). I found the application very smooth. The packaging is very cute and girly girl. The pink ribbon is a nice touch.