April 16, 2014 | 2025 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Pop Collection - Green Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by pvncteacher

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't believe how green my eyes look with this product. I'm not great at putting on eye liner, but this is very smooth and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just swapped for this and it's beginning to seem like the first shimmer strips I ever got, the regular green eye ones, were just a dud for me because I've now swapped for this and the nude palette and love both of them. The colors in this are very bright and pigmented! I can't wait to try out different looks with this! some of them are a little bit more powdery than others and some are a little more packed down and hard to get at but overall it's great quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by shakeuptampa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So after two weeks of debating on buying this I went into CVS when they had 40% off, I had $4.00 in register rewards so it cost me $2 and some change out of pocket. I thought I would like the brush more than I did, but I did not buy it for the brush. I got the green even though I have blue eyes. As stated by another reviewer, the blue pop collection is a big ugly. The colors here are vibrant and bright. The pigmentation is amazing! The case is not "beautiful" but it is nice and sturdy which counts for a lot more when being tossed around in a travel bag. Once I used a different brush I had some amazing results and even without a primer it lasted all day. I am certainly happy I bought it and would have done so again this week if I needed it as CVS keeps running specials. This is a must have for blue or green eyes in my opinion. Would probably even look great with brown eyes!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so rite aid is having a Buy oe get one free sale of PF's shimmer strips so I bought the Vegas shimmer strips and got this product for free you so cant beat that and I heard great things about this product. I tried some colors on last night and I am very impressed. I love how the colors look in the palette and on my eyes, they last all day with or without a primer/base, and did I mention they were beautiful? LOL I would buy this prodcut again but only if its on sale I would not pay full price and I hate how all the colors are together and not separated that could be a mess

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by jamie0712

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this eyeshadow. Totally worth the almost $10 it lasts ALL day. I worked at fast food all day they did house keeping work all nite and it didn't crease up or smudge at all. It's amazing and I get compliments everytime I use it. It really makes my green eyes pop!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by earthymoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are fantastic shadows! I had seen them several times at Walmart and thought the colors were gorgeous. I hesitated to spend $10 for DGS eyeshadows. I figured for that amount I might as well pay a little more for higher end but after seeing them several times and seeing good reviews for PF I finally broke down. I'm glad I did. These shadows are very pigmented. They're silky and applied very smoothly. I use UDPP under all my shadows so of course the wear is long. However I did do a swatch of one of the most pigmented colors on my hand and it stayed for some time.
For $10 you get 9 shadows that IMHO stand up to MAC's.
I also have the version for hazel eyes. It's gorgeous too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by dragonflymusicgirl

These are GREAT!! :) I got this for around $6 when the whole PF line of pop collections was 40% off. As for the colors, I love all of them. My favorite might be the white, because of the GORGEOUS green duochrome sheen. My second favorite would be the fourth color, which is a bright, fun, aqua. They're all very pigmented and can be built up. Would I recommend this? YES YES YES!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This palette is made of WIN. When I saw the new PF Pop Collection I knew I had to try it. After much deliberation between the Hazel and Green eyes palette, I settled on Green. I have blue eyes but IMO the colors for blue eyes were straight up fug. The browns weren't so bad, they were just VERY intense looking and the denim-ish blues were just awful, awful, AWFUL. I have yet to find a palette for blue eyes that I don't hate. Anyone else have this problem? Aqua blues and bright greens tend to compliment my eye color better anyways. The thought of wearing copper and bright denim blue shadow with my fair skin and red hair is terrifying. Ick.

You get 9 shades, 3 of which are supposedly "liner" shades. Starting from the top of the colors I'll work my way down...(FYI none of these shadows have actual names, I'm naming them what they look like to me)

Shade 1, White - Just when you think you don't need yet ANOTHER white highlighting shadow, this little gem sneaks up on you. It's a duochrome! It has this really pretty green sheen that sets it apart from my typical white shadows and is awesome for highlighting the tear duct.

Shade 2, Apple Green - Ahhhh, I love colors like this one. Blue eyes pop like crazy with this. Similar to Sally Girl's Apple Green and slightly lighter than Cargo's Green Bay. Good pigmentation.

Shade 3, Light Purple (Liner) - I was worried about the purples as I don't have the best track record with the color but this was a nice surprise. It goes on sheerer than in the pan and on me shows up as a light to medium lilac. Not as pigmented as i thought a liner color would be, but it's doable.

Shade 4, Aqua - One of my favs! This is a light aqua that has lots o' pigment and can be worn sheer or built up for extra wow.

Shade 5, Dark Aqua/Sea Blue - This compliments the lighter aqua shade very well. In fact, it's just a darker version of it.

Shade 6, Purple (Liner) - Looks dark, but goes on as a medium shade. On the right skin tone this could be a great lid color. This doesn't give me panda bear eyes so I'm pleased despite lack of pigment.

Shade 7, Dirty Apple Green - This is the dirtier, intenser version of apple green. Also has fab pigmentation.

Shade 8, Pinky Purple - I was very cautious about this color but ended up loving it. Great as an outer corner or crease color. I'm drawing a blank as to how to properly describe it, but trust me -- it's very nice!

Shade 9, Charcoal Green (Liner) - This is definitely one of the more unique colors I've seen in all my years of shadow hoarding. It's like a charcoal dark green with a blue undertone. Pretty liner, but isn't super intense like in the pan.

I really like this collection because it has most of the shades I love rolled up in one palette (yay convenience!). Overall, the pigmentation is very good (despite the liners, just use em as regular shadows and save yourself some hassle) but I always wear my ELF mineral primer underneath. No creasing and they last all day. You can wear them sheer or build them up without difficulty. I love how they're bright, fun, and don't clash with my gingerness. The package itself is quite durable which is great considering I travel a lot. It goes for around $10 and is totally worth it. Don't be afraid to try a palette that doesn't coordinate with your eye color. Any eye color could look gorgeous with these colors. I'm tempted to try Hazel next.

Poorly done swatches have been now been added!

22 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No