September 23, 2014 | 982 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by tigress511

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently started cowashing my fine, wavy (2B) hair and this has been the perfect product! Cleans and conditions without leaving my hair dry. My scalp looks clean, not oily, and my hair is moisturized to the tips. My waves/curls have never looked better! My styling products have leave-in conditioner properties so on a daily basis I just use this in the shower, no additional conditioning. But if you have dryer or thicker hair you may want an additional conditioner to use after cowashing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE!! Finally, a conditioner that does NOT induce acne but still does a great job at conditioning my hair. So many conditioners cause me to break out; I am always weary to try new conditioners, fearful that the first week of use may result in a cystic acne nightmare. Aside from not causing acne, this may be the best drugstore brand conditioner that I have tried. It leaves my hair soft, manageable without weighing it down. The scent is not as "natural" as expected but it is still pleasant, feminine, and lasting. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

------------

UPDATE: After using this product for awhile, I've found this still causes mild acne, but not to the severe degree as many conditioners. I still recommend this product, just be careful not to let it touch your face directly. Very decent drugstore conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by retropink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update: I thought I loved this for co-washing but over time it made my dry hair more flyaway and frizzy. I gave it a 2 rating because it smells good and adds a ton of shine and some nice volume. It just didn't work with my dry hair. I generally don't have luck with drugstore conditioners, although Tresemme Natural "nourishing moisture" is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by dollfactory

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this conditioner! I can't speak to volume at the roots because I only condition my long hair below the crown. But my hair doesn't feel weighed down when I use this, and the "slip" and detangling effects are impressive! I love several Tresemme conditioners, but this is the one I really go out of my way to find, even if I have to go to a few stores.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by brittanybeauty446

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great overall! It made my hair so soft within just a few uses. I have had issues with frizziness in the past, and it has definitely rectified that. Also, Just love the natural feel. This makes like no sense, but I can just feel how gentle it is on my hair and my scalp as I use it. I actually stumbled upon buying this product when my usual shampoo/conditioner was sold out. It has since become my new usual shampoo! love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Sla972

I use this as a cowash. I have fine hair that needs daily washing. This had good slip, I only ahd to use a handful (some of the real cheapies I have to use 2-3) and it worked through my hair well. Didnt rise out as well as those cheapies, but wasnt super tough to rinse out either. I do think it had a stronger more lingering scent than some other conditioners I've used, but I've always liked the way tressemme products smell so it was no issue for me. In fact, I think I liked the fact that even when my hair was dry, it still smelled clean. It left my hair soft and silky without being weighed down. overall, I think it does a better job on my hair than the super cheap conditioners, for only a little more money. Not to heavy, not too light. This might become my go to cowash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has amazing slip and does a good job of moisturizing my hair. I would have to say it is more moisturizing than the other naturals conditioner for dry hair. It has a thick but creamy consistency and the smell is wonderful. I didn't have to use a lot either. A quarter size amount was sufficient for me and I have medium textured 3b hair that is currently highlighted. When my hair dried, I had less frizz and my curls were still intact and not weighed down. I really like this for both co-washes and as a regular rinse-out when my hair needs a break from protein treatments. Plus you get a big bottle for less than five bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by KelleA1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got the "big" jug of this with the pump on top, so that makes it a breeze to use in the shower.
Bought this off of recommendations in several places that it was good for curly girls no-poo co-washes.
They were right! This stuff rocks! Great frizz control, softens my fried highlighted 2a/b hair & is dirt cheap!
Plus no more major bucks for Deva Curls No-Poo
This is a great dupe!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by STomalino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used! It has a lovely scent - not too strong, or too light - it volumizes, moisturizes, and adds an incredible amount of shine. It leaves my hair soft and silky, but not oily or heavy. It moisturizes just the right amount and adds a super fun 'bounce' to my hair. I can't live without this stuff now! Its the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this along with the shampoo and love the line.
Pros:
It is very lightweight and does not weigh my fine hair down.
It has a nice smell
It is very inexpensive
Cons:
I live in Denver which is very dry and this does not provide enough moisture during the winter. I have to use a leave in conditioner with this. However, I have not found a conditioner where this is not the case that doesn't leave my hair a greasy mess.