Delux Beauty Marshall Lip Gloss [DISCONTINUED]

on 12/14/2006 2:10:00 PM

I just bought my 3rd tube of Marshall from Sephora.com...and I noticed that the price is now reduced to $7.50. I am thinking that Delux is going out of business because I didn't see many other popular lip gloss shades listed! What a bummer, I love this gloss...so pretty and the perfect size. Stock up on Sephora.com while you can!

on 11/17/2006 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Lovely color, but I have to apply several coats before I get any color payoff. However, when I do get enough Marshall applied it is so pretty. I love the shimmer to this gloss. Delux glosses are not sticky which is great. Most people are put off by the smell, but I have gotten used to it. Also the tubes are small, but honestly there is as much product in a Delux gloss as there is in a MAC Lipglass. I like the small tubes...they are cute and fit easily into a pocket.

on 8/15/2006 7:09:00 PM

Though this is a beautiful color and the texture is great, I didn't feel that this is worthy or rebuying. First, the size of the product for the prize is ridiculous. You don't get a lot of product on the applicator either. The color is a nice neutral pink with silver shimmers. Great pigment on my pigmented lips. Not rebuying, there are other glosses out there with a lot more product for a decent price and a similar color.

on 6/5/2005 12:24:00 AM

Marshall is a pretty, neutral shade but I have a complaint about Delux Beauty glosses. First, the super small packaging makes it impossible to get more than half the product out with the wand provided. Second, Delux Beauty lipglosses go STANK fast, within 6 months. IMHO there are much better quality and better priced lipglosses available. There is nothing special about Marshall as a shade either that I couldn't find at a drugstore.

on 11/30/2004 12:42:00 PM

overrated and overpriced in my opinion but an overall good color. i like the portable tube and the neutral color but honestly...it's just not that great. wears well but not very shiny, doesnt feel slick either- kind of gritty. "oh well" is all i can say.

I love the color, but I know that there is another color out there that has to be cheaper. It blends well with any lipliner and to my surprise, I found out that a good ammount of celebs use this color as well. It's a sheer-like pink that has a light shimmer to it that hold on to your lips without causing the gloss to become to sticky or dry up the lips. It lasts for about an hour, at the most, but I'm always reapplying anyway, so the logevity of it doesn't really bother me much.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Besides Marshall, I've hated every shimmery light pink gloss I have every tried! Including Nymphette, Enchantress, VGV and more. I have olive skin and am NC35 so frost normally does NOT work for me at all. But marshall is beautiful! It is also pretty pigmented, so I am doubly surprised it works. Thumbs up for marshall!

on 8/9/2004 6:17:00 AM

I don't normally wear shimmery pale pink lip gloss but this one is really pretty. I have dark hair and dark eyes (NC30) but this color actually works with my skintone. It's good for that dramatic eye, neutral lip look. The only problem with this lipgloss is that it is expensive for such a small tube! But if you like the color, it might be worth it.

great color! fantastic color. wears well. smells and tastes horrific! almost as bad as a chanel lipstick. and 15 dollara for this itsy bitsy tube of gloss? please girls, dont waste your money!

on 3/8/2004 4:41:00 PM

I love Delux lip products. Marshall is one of my favorites because it's a color I wouldn't normally wear, but it's so neutral and such a delicate shimmer it looks beautiful. I usually can't pull off lip color this light, but this shade is so subtle it's perfect to wear with a smoky eye or a minimal look.

Recommended for Medium Skin