October 31, 2014 | 762 users online

Eye Shadow - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Shadow Creme - Precious Jade

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by mybeadifullife

This is such a pretty shade! It is shimmery green with yellow tones to it. I never would have gone for a shade like this, except the sales person recommended it. I think it would look especially pretty with people with hazel eyes.

Like the other shadowcremes that I have, this is excellent in terms of staying power, and works well either by itself or as a base for powder eyeshadow. They last all day on me, and don't crease. Excellent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wore this yesterday. I would describe this as almost a peridot green. I used my Stila Prime pot first. I started out with a brush but ended up with my pinky finger. It looked nice. But then I put a light dusting of my Estee lauder Pure Color Safari Green powder eye shadow over it. Gorgeous! And easy. I used a little bit of a highlight also. When I was done and looked in the mirror it did not look bright green. I also wore my UD 24/7 pencil in Mildew. Nice match. After wearing it all day I hated to take it off-- it looked like I had just put it on. Looked beautiful with my hazel eyes. (If I do say so myself!) Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kubskin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first time using green on my lids that was a more vibrant color than a grey/green shadow I have tried. With my multi-colored brown eyes, I have always been told I could wear green but never did. This is a beautiful color and intensifies the more layers you put on. There is a little sparkle that is almost not noticeable if you do a thin layer. And it stays on like crazy. Just what I was looking for and I will buy it again, but this will last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't written a review in a while now, but I feel like this product deserves a glowing review of his own. I was actually looking for a way to simplify my summer beauty routine and I came across this product. It's very easy to apply. I don't need to use a primer underneath this and it blends very easily if I apply with my finger. The color is rich and has great pigmentation. It's quite of a mossy green, with flecks of gold in it. While I picture this as a very summery color, it could be really pretty in fall as well. But what really prompted me to write a review on this is the AMAZING staying power. It stayed put from 6 am to 7am, and I squeezed a 30 min jog in there. It did not crease at all and stayed perfectly put. Wish it came in more colors though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 6:44:00 AM More reviews by pink_cosmos

This product is amazing. I wore it all day at work and it didn't crease, fade or budge throughout the day. It has better wear than powder eyeshadows and certainly any creme shadows I've used in the past. The colour is not quite olive-green, but is not a bright green either... I'd probably describe it as a mossy green, with a little bit of shimmer. It was very easily to apply and dried quickly so, again, no creasing. I wore it with stila kitten as a base and this as the lid colour, with plenty of black mascara.