August 23, 2014 | 1374 users online

Powder - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Illuminating Powder Duo

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8513

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I rlly dnt like this powder. Its shiny :/ it makes me look like im sweating.. its gross. It looks like i put glitter all over my face. Totally not worth my money. Hate!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by gypsyqueen1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product about a month ago in creamy light/creamy natural. It gives decent coverage and provides a lovely glow to your skin however, it wears off very quickly. I wouldn't recommend buying this if you have oily skin like I do. Also, the packaging isn't very convenient, its messy and you have to be careful when putting it on to not get powder everywhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by nicholeabigail

I just got this so this won't be the most helpful review.. This foundation has medium coverage, about the coverage of maybelline dream smooth mousse so it's not just a powder with coverage.. It looks natural and glowy on the skin (I mix the 2) and almost airbrushed! But I shook them with the stopper thingys on and it made a mess. It didn't mix together but I was hoping it would be way neater with the lids on it... But other than that from what I can see its really good. It's $13.66 at Canadian walmarts so it's fairly affordable.. It's also a pretty good match for us NC25 skin tones if we use the darker shade. But nc25 is barely even medium so the shade selection sucks. Thank goodness for me being light to medium skin tone.

UPDATE
Its super glittery, even for me

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by liz1644

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked the coverage of this. It made my skin look flawless. It's just the fact that it felt heavy on my skin and it wore off pretty easily.

PROS:
-"airbrushed" look
- good coverage of your face
- felt soft on my sensitive areas of my face
-didn't have to use concealer with this

CONS:
- can make oily skin, oilier
- came off too easily
- the brush that comes with, is really bad
- feels heavy on my face
- made me break out a little bit
- you can end up using a lot to cover a little

I really liked the coverage of it. It was one of the first powder foundations that has blended really well with my skin. It's just not for people who have combo, acne-prone, or oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by scapp

I love this product!! The foundation gives me good coverage without looking cakey. I wasn't a fan of the highlighter, but after reading some of the other reviews, I'm going to try mixing it with the foundation powder. I have no complaints about the brush--for me it helped me to apply the product well and evenly. The price turned me off at first, but this product has lasted so long! I purchased this product last April, and I still have tons left. Well worth it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont understand why a more expensive drugstore brand cant ever get their brushes right. They really should just give up instead of repeatedly annoying us with brushes that hurt, fall apart,turn our face blue, and disappoint us over and over. That being said, the powder is decent. I bought it on clearence for 3 bucks so im not going to complain but it def isnt worth the 14bucks it wasnt originally

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The moment I applied this into my face I was horrified to see shimmers! It was really bad because it emphasized every pore, every line, every dry spot and imperfection I had! It gave me coverage, yeah, but the textures of my face were so obvious that it was like a one step forward two steps back kindda product. I'll try to work on his product a bit more and see if I can use it as a highlighter instead because it def. Failed me as a fdtn.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Foreverlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

so i deffinitley love this product, everyone complains about the packaging but i didnt really have a problem i mean it just keeps everything concealed. so for me i have the lightest shade and i mix the powders i dont wear them separately. its not glittery and overwhelming it gives almost a dewy look and it stays on very well. it also has really good coverage, if i have a break out or problem areas i just go over it a little more. if your looking for something light, easy, and has good coverage i would recomend this product:]

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:56:00 AM More reviews by modelin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think it really depends on how you want to use this product. I have pretty good skin; fair, rarely have pimples, but blushes easily. I purchase loose mineral foundations to put over my daily lotion and that's all I would use on my face. This is definitely not something that should be applied all over your face if you're using it alone. It's best described as giving you that look you have after working over the counter at mcdonald's for 7 hours, except this is instant! It literally highlighted my whole face, and not in a good way! They mean it when they wrote "illuminating.." I look shiny and oily and this is not something you should purchase if you're just looking to even out your skin tone and hide uneven patches or even pimples. The design is by far the worst I've ever seen. You would lift up these cheap plastic flaps to get to the product and it's impossible not to make a mess. I guess this could be used as a highlighter but really it deserves to be thrown out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by rossco

love this stuff....i shake both capsules at the same time mix it with the brush and i get a lovely dewy finish.
great product!