December 17, 2014 | 1780 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lip Lacquer in Varneesh [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by sarahrk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite lip gloss shades. It's such an intricate combination of gold and pink. It looks great on!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by vallerina5chu

I typically don't like to use lipstick I haven't mastered application without a mirror. So mostly I stock up on Lipglasses. But Lip Lacquer is a happy marriage of gloss and lipstick. Varneesh is such a gorgeous shade and it really plays well on my naturally pigmented lips - my favorites are pinkish mauves, so this fits right into my palette. Sometimes I'll wear this to work but it's also good for a night out. I like the brush applicator - it's soft but can get pretty precise. It's creamy like gloss but pigmented like lipstick. Its texture is more like a lipstick - not as sticky as Lipglass. For reference I'm an NC30 / Shiseido O40.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Em92992

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this in the mail today an wore it, and I have to say that I am head over heels for it. It's a beautiful pink color that is moderately dark without apparent frost or odd brown tones in it. My skin is very light, and so I was worried that I would be unable to handle the color. I was very wrong. It's beautiful with light skin. The tube is about 1/3 larger than a lipglass which made me extremely happy. The brush is wonderful, and the formula is AMAZING. It stays on my lips for a while and is not nearly as sticky as the lipglass. I love this! Definitely going to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 4:51:00 AM More reviews by angelyshis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this a long time ago and then sent it to the back of the drawer when I started doing a more strong and emphasized lip and less emphasized eyes, When I started doing a smokey eye again I pulled it back out of my drawer and fell in love all over again. I'm just sorry I left it to gather dust for so long. Every girl should have this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 7:10:00 PM More reviews by CherryBanana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I stumbled across this last week & it was exactly what I have been looking for, without knowing it! Its a beautiful pinky-goldy-rose colour, quite neutral. Its just fabulous really. I find I only need to reapply once during the work day, so for me it lasts. The price is right too. Definate re-purchase if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by laurenb80

Love this, it's a staple. Would look good on yellowish and pale complexions. It's very versatile, I usually amp it up a bit with Subculture lipliner. Pretty pinkish brown that won't wash you out and great staying power. Love love love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2007 1:32:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Varneesh. It looks great over Viva Glam V or Hug Me l/s.
I can't say anything about this product that hasn't already been said, but if you don't already own it, go get it!
The staying power on me is excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Lisamys1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The color is FANTASTIC! I always do smoke up my eyes and I love Varneesh with the whole look!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Anajasp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is excellent. As already mentioned, it isn't long lasting, but the color is a really nice neutral, peachy pink. It looks really good when you're playing up your eyes and you just want something pretty and simple on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by huliejall

This is my first MAC Lacquer purchase and I am definitely impressed although the staying power isn't miraculous! I bought this a few days ago and I can't stop wearing it! I love this light peachy pink color! It doesn't look that interesting in the tube but the color stands out when you wear it!