August 1, 2014 | 1030 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Calypso Glaze

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just want to add more love. Really great color for summer and goes on sheer but with enough color to brighten my face. Will buy it again when it is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by miki08

I agree with belledecrecy, this lipstick is pinky coral with fine gold shimmers. It's juat the right combo between pink and coral; doesn't look orange at all. I personally think this would look great on everyone. It gives me that "I just bit my lips" look. So pretty for the summer months. This looks especially gorgeous with calypso coral pot rouge and nectar shimmer brick on the cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

I was somewhat hesitant about buying this, since I was afraid it might turn out to be a bright orange (definitely not a good color for me). However, on my lips, it's revealed itself to be much softer than it looks in the tube, and rather than being orangey, it's actually a cross between coral and a warm pink. I love this color; it's very flattering and I know I'll be reaching for it often in the warm months to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by carol_81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Uhhhh! Me Like! I've always wanted to try a peach or coral lipstick but they just don't work with my very light skin with a rosy/reddish undertone and strongly pigmented lips. But this looks great. My fellow reviewer bellowed made a very good description of the colour. It has pink in it but is still corally enough not to look plain pink. I generally don't like lipsticks with metall sheen, but this is subtle and simply beautiful. The staying power is ok, but this product is more on the creamy side. So it does tend to wear off. It survives a morning with several cups of coffee, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by BelleDeCrecy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a new "Metallic" color for the Cabana Corals Spring/Summer 2010 Collection. It's a perfect combination of medium pink and coral with a tiny hint of gold shimmer. Think of the beautiful coral colored lipstick that Audrey Hepburn/Holly Golightly had on in Breakfast at Tiffany's when she was hailing a cab to go to Sing Sing. CG is more like BB's (sadly discontinued) lip sheers than her more opaque lip colors. It looks absolutely GORGEOUS with Calypso Coral Pot Rouge on your cheeks. It also works well as a "glaze" over almost any warm toned lip color. I'm an NC37MMM/GGG, but I think this one will work on most skin tones.