November 28, 2014 | 1227 users online

Styling Products - Kenra - Platinum Working Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by kerensalee

This hairspray was recommended to me by my hair stylist because I was wanting a non-crunchy hairspray for when I teased my hair. The smell is great, my hair isn't crunchy or stiff and my tease is held all day. And my hair is coarse and thick. It is easy to get it teased and volumnized, but it usually falls quite easily. With this hairspray, I can guarantee no need to tease it throughout the day. Not to mention, it is great for when I put my hair in a bun & need to just set it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by amartoglio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love Kenra's line of hairsprays. Since my family members and friends all own Hair Salons and Spas, I have tried them ALL!! This one is a bit stronger hold .My favorite is the Kenra #18 for a strong hold in the crown area. It smells lovely, it is a FINE mist, holds all day, imparts a gloss, and best of all washes out with water and completely clean with shampoo= NO BUILD UP!! These cans always clog because the mist is so fine and fast drying but we have purchased this brand of hairspray for years and it is worth it! IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by tetley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use the medium hold in this spray.
This isn"t for freezing your hair in place but rather,as the name states, for use while styling.
This leaves my hair soft and touchable,not stiff or sticky or limp,gives medium hold,has a nice light scent and washes out easily.
It has no cones but does contain alcohol as most sprays do.
It doesn"t dry out my hair at all and is my favorite hairspray.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by lilylou40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great hairspray. It smells nice and it gives my hair volume and hold without feeling scrunchy. This is my everyday spray and a large can goes a long way. I am in love with this line of products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am IN LOVE with this spray! I had originally used the 13 working spray but bought this with a combo pack and I love love love this working spray.. smells delish and does not dry my hair out.. I can spray my curls and they do not get really yucky and hard.. I cant tell you enought good things about this.
I also use this spray for teasing.. makes things so easy all you need is two light sprays anda quick tease to get some height in your hair.

Bought a handful for stocking stuffers :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My stylist used this in my hair when I got my hair cut in layers. She teased my hair, and sprayed this spray, and let me tell you my limp hair was few inches off my head. I had bouncy magazine hair cover hair. I had to buy this hairspray. This retails for $18 but it is a huge can. My stylist showed me the product, but she told me that a set was in clearance for $6.99 at Ulta that came with two other products. I bought the set, and took it home to play with it. All I can say is Awesome, light hairspray!!!! I have very fine hair and need a pliable hairspray to give me left at the roots, this is better than a root lifter, because it is not stiff. Most root lifters are like cement and leave hair crunchy and flaky the next day. Working Spray gives my fine hair texture, hold, and matte finish. The very next day, I can comb it out and start my style again without having to wash my hair. This smells amazing light citrus smell (very tolerable) and will not choke even the most sensitive people. I went back and got two more sets at Ulta. Kenra is not well known, but their hairspray truly works.