September 30, 2014 | 1697 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Volupte - Tender Peach #26

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by liorak

I really wish this wasn't limited edition! I do not have this color myself, my friend got is as gratis for working at sephora... Wishing I could get my hands on one! :( Such a beautiful solf peach!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So i went to sephora with the intention of buying peach passion, but they did not have a sample to try. then i moved on to peach faubourg and it was too bright- almost neon, so I can only imagine how much more ridiculous peach passion would have looked. Now, I am not one to shy away from bright lipstick, in fact, I LOVE bright reds, pinks, and oranges. However, this was my first YSL purchase and given how crazy expensive this is ($34 + tax I think), I decided I should buy a shade that I would be sure to use up. Tender peach, #26, was just perfect, a light peach color that is perfect on my NC37 skin. I have lots of peach colors and I think they look great on light-tanned skin, so I knew I'd get a lot of use out of this lippy- although since I do have so many others, I dunno I'll actually use it up. Typically I buy a mix of MAC and drugstore lipsticks, but the packaging on this is just so beautiful, I needed to have at least one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

This is a lovely peachy tone l/s for me! I'm a NC20-25. I absolutely love this color! It looks scary in the tube, but when applied on my barely pigmented lips, it looks amazing! The only thing I don't like about this is that it dries out my lips really bad if I wear it for a long time, so I have to layer something beneath.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by cherylnk

I originally had bought one of the YSL lip balms (01 lush coconut), but returned it because it literally looked like nothing but shimmer on my lips. I started looking at the lipsticks instead and this one stood out to me. It's a creamy lighter peach color. It gives your lips sort of a nude look, but it has color so you won't look dead. I personally like the scent, but it is really strong. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous!! The best part is that you can see what color is inside of the lipstick tube by the color on the outside. I don't see my YSL lipstick collection becoming huge because of the steep price, but it is nice to have! I have to wear lip balm underneath otherwise my lips will dry out so bad wearing this, but I don't mind and almost all lipsticks do that to me anyways. My biggest complaint is the staying power isn't that amazing, but since the packaging is so beautiful and it smells good I don't mind reapplying throughout the day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is a gorgeous nude peach color. It would universally flattering on all complexions. The formula is very creamy and it feels very natural on the lips. The staying power is wonderful as long as I don't eat or drink.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by vintagepinupgirl

I love this color- it's perfect for spring and summer. It's a pretty ripe peach color and looks great on my medium collection, dark brown hair and blue green eyes- very beachy. I love the texture of this lipstick but like other commentors have mentioned, there's no staying power. Obviously YSL doesn't claim there to be so I guess I can't be upset at that but a girl can dream, right? It smells amazing, feels amazing and looks amazing so I'm a happy camper. The price is the ultimate downside. I purchased three of the lipsticks off a lovely LJer for a steal ($40 for three) and I know I won't be able to get a deal like that again! So theoretically, would I repurchase? Heck ya. Will I be in the position to repurchase? Um...grad school's expensive and I'm up to -here- in loans, so we'll see!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE lipstick! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Seriously, did I mention I LOVE this?! It's the first lipstick in my life that I will ever actually go through a whole tube and then definitely repurchase. I can wear it year round, it always looks amazing. It's the most perfect versatile color ever, and if you have trouble wearing a nude (looking washed out or like you have concealer on your lips) then try this. It so creamy and goes on like butter. It lasts long enough, if I'm not eating or drinking it'll stay all night. It doesn't dry out my lips at all. It can be worn without any other makeup to perk up your face, or is the perfect compliment to a smoky eye on an evening out. Every single time I wear this I get compliments on it. Not to mention you will feed like a glamourous goddess every time you wip out the beautiful lipstick to reapply! And the mirror on the top of the case...genius. I could go on forever...but I'm just glad the rep from YSL recommended and tested it on me at Holts!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Browneyes617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is very creamy, it lasts an hour on me and this is without drinking & eating. I really loved the packaging and the color but I would not buy again. I have to keep reapplying and For the price I shouldn't have to. My Wet n Wild lipsticks last longer! It has an Mango scent I don't mind it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

Tender Peach is a bright, soft pinky peach/coral. The color is very opaque, the formula is very smooth and the finish is glossy. As far as long wearing.. not so much. Rouge Volupte doesn't have the best staying power.. and for $34 a tube.. It is quite pricey for a lipstick that you may need to constantly re-apply. Nevertheless, it comes in a beautiful, classy gold tube and the color and consistency on the lips is amazing. This shade really suits my tanned skin tone (NC30-NC40).. it really adds a pop of color and brightens up my face. I don't like anything that is too pale and I don't like anything that is more than a couple shades darker than my natural lip color. This is perfect - check it out! ** Here it is on my lips: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dQIlvTWDFi8/TToN3SBxhII/AAAAAAAAAvA/7CbbYaiWHZU/s1600/beaut.jpg (I apologize for the large size)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by jmsk112486

I hate to bring down the rating for this product but it does not work for me. Don't get me wrong, I love the color for my NW15-20 skin but it dries out my lips so much. My lips peel by the end of the day when I wear this product and since its so creamy I go through it like mad. I tried wearing various lip balms underneath it to prevent peeling/drying but nothing worked, back to Sephora it goes.