April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color sensational - coral pop

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by teganrowe

I love this lipstick, the colour is beautiful and suits my skin tone so well (olive) The only thing i dont like about it is i find it drys my lips out a fair amount. other than that is is beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by trippy123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i thought this product was very nice it has a lovely coral colour with pink tint. i have fair skin and it made my face a lot brighter and brought out colour in my cheeks which gave me a healthy glow . it was really cheap and was so easy to find. it left my lips feeling soft and overall that kept my lips from chapping. i combined it with a light pink gloss the gloss was almost clear and overall this just brought the whole colour to life

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my first Maybelline lipstick. It's a beautiful coral shade that really ''pops'' and brightens up your whole face. I really love the scent, it smells like vanilla (although a bit artificial) and is quite strong. The consistency is pretty thick and not all that moisturizing but not drying either. It stays on for two hours probably. The color is very bright coral shade, with pink undertones. And I just adore the packaging, it is so sleek and looks quite expensive. My only problem with it is (and I'm not sure whose fault it is) that it seems to have broken or melted a bit in the hot weather, probably even before I bought it. The lipstick is tilted to the side and has smeared a bit over the inside of the container. I guess I'll blame the hot bright lights in the store for that. Will repurchase, I just wish Maybelline was cheaper here in Europe, it costs twice as much as it does in the USA.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by csauthier

I really like this one lipstick from Maybelline, I usually don't buy lipstick by Maybelline but was really attracted by the color of this lipstick. Plus, it doesn't dry out my lips and doesn't leave a too shiny finish. It stays on pretty well too and the color is gorgeous, a bright coral color that is perfect for this summer. And I can put as much on as I want too, it's a lot cheaper that the other YSL and Estee Lauder lipsticks!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 8:35:00 AM More reviews by tooshypanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim for $15 - which is pretty average D/S over here. The colour is a bright reddish coral, perfect bright for spring or summer. I usually pair it with MAC Pink Bronze pigment. It has a fruity smell, not unpleasant at all. Texture is really smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Jewlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Coral Pop is the PERFECT Spring/Summer lipstick for me. It gives a beautiful,bright corally pink colour to my lips without being too over the top. It works well with my pale skin (NW15)as it isn't super bright that it washes me out and it would look amazing on darker skin tones.

The formula for the Colour Sensational Lipsticks is good, it's moisturising enough and it lasts a few hours before needing reapplied or touched up but this is typical of most drugstore brands so it's not reall a problem for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

Absolutely LOVE this lipstick! I'm typically a nude-lip kinda gal, but was on the lookout for something different as I was getting bored of the same look all the time. This really stood out to me in the store...it was such a gorgeous bright colour that I took my chances and bought it.

Packaging is quite nice for a DS brand, but it does feel rather cheap. Luckily I don't give a damn about how packaging looks aslong as it's practical, but for those who worry about that stuff, the packaging is fine.

Texture-wise, this lipstick is great. It doesn't dry out my lips at all (and my lips are prone to dryness!) and looks slightly shiny without being too shiny. The lasting power is pretty good too...I rarely have to touch up unless I've eaten a meal or something like that.

The colour is beautiful - a bright, corally, pinky, orangey, reddy colour...hard for me to explain because I suck at describing colours, but really, it's gorgeous. Really summery and fun. Not too bright that it looks neon, but bright enough to make me look fresh! I love wearing this lippy with lots of black mascara and some eyeliner...goes really well with my NC37-40 skintone. If you have tan skin like I do, this will look great. It also makes my eyes pop like crazy, and makes my teeth look whiter.

The smell is quite nice too, like watermelon or something? Anyway, I'd definately repurchase this, although it's quite pricey for a DS brand.