August 27, 2014 | 1840 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Hypnotic Poison Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

This is a really light liquid-like lotion....just gets sucked right into your skin. The scent to me seems different than the spray but very very close. I know people like the lotion better but I seriously like the spray better. Both are Devine though. I like the lotion in the summer as it has a slight slight glitter effect. The heat seems to waft the lotion scent all around your body and it's such a seductive vanilla. Expensive but worth it all the way.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

As far as perfumes go, I always hesitate with buying eau de parfums due to price. So when I smelled this and knew I just LOVED it and it was perfect for me, I decided to try the lotion form. I personally find that perfume lotions last longer on my skin and give off a less heavy scent. The scent was lovely in the bottle, but even better in lotion form like everyone else says. The packaging is super cute and it's really "hypnotic" like the package says!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by thekeeg

This is a very smooth milky lotion. It's thinner than a lot of other lotions but only a little is needed and it actually moisturizes my skin better than any other lotion I've used. It smells a tad different than the perfume, it's more gentle and doesn't have the general sharpness that perfumes tend to have. The packaging looks great. I think I lost my bottle so I've been hunting for about a year hoping to find it as it's pretty expensive but IMO worth it for a real nice birthday treat.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 3:51:00 AM More reviews by hillybilly78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A really beautiful lotion, it smells nicer then the scent! Love applying this product, little runny is the cons, but the pros, its devine and nothing else quite compares! A firm favourite of mine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

A dab Hypnotic Poison lotion works well as a fragrance, is
even cozier than the spray, with good control on amount.
Especially cozy for casual wear in cold weather.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 4:16:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A co-worker smelled wonderful and I asked what she was wearing, she said hypnotic poison LOTION. She said it lasts all day! This is strange because my absolute BEST friends HG is hypnotic poison and sometimes I like it and sometimes it is too strong (even for me-lover of heady perfumes!). Very nice scent, even better in lotion form! I will not purchase only because I have other faves and this is my friends hg, otherwise I might consider. I would advise anyone wanting the perfume to get the lotion instead!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2005 12:35:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

Hypnotic Poison Body Lotion is nicely scented, unlike some perfumed lotions which fade within an hour. I wear this as a substitute for a heavier version of perfume, usually in warmer weather. Highly recommended for anyone who loves oriental fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2004 6:35:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very expensive body lotion, but it is Christian Dior and it is part of a fragrance line, so there you go. It is worth buying because for some reason the EDT's of Dior never last on me. I like this mainly for layering or to wear on a date because it drives the guys nuts. Got mine online for US$20 so it was worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2004 4:23:00 AM More reviews by deepa1026

Overall, a good product if you're a fan of the scent. Worn underneath the edt, it does help increase lasting power, although only by a little. Also, there's a licorice note that to me is much stronger in the lotion than in the edt. Actually, I've never really even noticed it in the edt until after I smelled it in the body lotion, where it is much more prominent. The consistency of the lotion is a little thin, but it does absorb quickly, and it leaves an impressive sillage for a body lotion, almost as strong as the edt, worn all by itself. It's definitely worth the money if you're an admirer of the fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2004 7:35:00 AM More reviews by BerryDelicious

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! It's very similar to the EDT with that stunningly sumptuous scent that is Hypnotic Poison. Even more lush in a way because you don't get a first burst of alcohol like you do with the perfume. The lotion is slightly runny, but not terribly so, and very emollient, which is great for helping to hold in the scent and leaves me soft and silky. It does help with the lasting power of the perfume, but Iím a bit disappointed because itís only marginal. Oh well, itís a pleasure to apply and smell, so I still ♥ it!